Hattori Hanzo and Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Death Incarnate
This is an idiotic question but I've only gotten into Kill Bill recently. I don't understand why Hattori Hanzo has such a large obligation to make beatrix the sword, what exactly did bill do?

Atomic Rico
Bill probably went on some crazy killing spree after leaving Hanzo, then got involved with the yakuza(if Bill was the man in the white suit in the animated scene)

Soth
Bill probably did something that Hattori didn't approve of at all, especially with his own swords

moviejunkie23
i think it was bigger tha he just killed someone, he seemed very very very upset. And also noticed when beatrix tells him who it is he stares at a picture of some guy for a few moments before writings bills name in the window. My guess its a son of his or someone he was close with that bill killed

moviejunkie23
also thats interesting to wonder wether the guy in the white suit was bill but remember i am sure O ren would recognize his face and try to kill him but her and bill seemed to be on good terms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.