new bth and aor thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mandalorian_war
well i was thinkin that instead of making a new thread every monday and thursday about a new bth and aor that we should put them all in one thread.

Snakebyte
that wont stop the other thread makers...believe me. big grin

mandalorian_war
yah but its worth a try

Jedi Priestess
Snake is right as its already been suggested and shot down more than once.

Ushgarak
Hmmmmmmmm... tricky, I can see the logic, but I suspect it might not work out well... these pics are really specific and it might not work well for them to be lost in a crowd.

DARTH DADDY
I like the idea. If we were to us that logic(JP & Snake)then why have any thread that groups things together. People still start new threads anyway. How many new pic threads start on a weekly basis. Why don't the core group get together and start it and let the rest just fall into place. Be nice and show those who have a mental deficiency to the door.

LandoSpeeder2
I tried to make one once before and it just doesn't work out. We decided to just keep it the way it is.

Jedi Priestess
Well this is my plan. When the BTH comes out tonight. Im making a thread for it.

DARTH DADDY
If someone doesn't beat ya to it stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Well I can not......

DARTH DADDY
neither can I, so I won't argue with you over it. I gave up arguing with you along time ago.

Jedi Priestess
LMAO I meant if you'd prefer I wont.

Three Owls
Course, It would've been ideal if...y'know...this thread was made when there actually was a new bth or aor...y'know...save some hassle.

DARTH DADDY
I don't have access to anything. I just one of those guys who jumps in and checks out what's going on. It's 5:00pm, time to go home. Check back tomorrow morning.

LandoSpeeder2
Three Owls Nice sig btw

Three Owls
thanks, just made it today

mandalorian_war
"Three Owls Nice sig btw"
yeah it kicks arse

DarthAJ
new Bth with GG finished shot
omg!!!

Morridini
No, terrible idea. It would turn out like the Finished Shots thread, where u have to read through 20 pages to find one new pic.

Ushgarak
Well, the finished shots thread is meant to be the generic pic repository. Important pics get their own thread- this has to be so, else we woulkd be overwhelmed by pic threads if each pic got its own.

Of course, some of the bth pics are exceptionally dull... but I think, on the whole, we had best keep them in separate threads.

guiro72
i agree.....i've always liked the idea of repository threads though, where they can all be compiled after the fact.....maybe with no chat?......just a list/database.....one for each series.....

ab2421
This could be a bad idea... Then a bunch of idiots would start sending the link to each thread with all the pics "Hey look here are ALL THOSE exclusive hyperspace pics in one page" and lfl could focus all its rage on the site just by referencing one or 2 threads.... that have ALL THE GOODS put together... ehh..

Jedi Priestess
As much as I agree, it will never happen, as someone will just have to comment........

guiro72
you're both right.....

not that there's anything wrong with things as they are anyway really.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.