Blackbolt vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
I think Blackbolt could give Thanos a run for his money (strength, durability, fighting ability) plus he has that scream to fall back on. How would a fight go between these two, no prep time or enhancements, they just bump into each other on an uninhabited planet.

Alpha Centauri
Blackbolt would give Thanos more than a run for his money if they just bump into each other. Considering the scream.

Dunno how resistant Thanos is to that though.

-AC

Draco69
Thanos took on Silver Surfer and won. It's no contest.

The Flash
A whisper knocked out Galactus. A scream is way too much.

Draco69
Really?!?!? Then I withdraw my previous statement.

The Flash
My bad it was Gladiatar. I always get confused between Galactus and Gladiatar.big grin But he has fried Doom(Watcher power!).

Alpha Centauri
"Really?!?!? Then I withdraw my previous statement."

You should try reading up on battles before you say "No Contest".

-AC

norrin radd

Khellendros
BB can't make himself strong enough to hurt Thanos physically, and I would imagine his concussive blasts wouldn't be any good either. It all depends whether Thanos can withstand a scream that does as much damage as a nuclear warhead at point blank (for nuclear weapons, ten or fifteen feet would count as point blank) range. I'm... thinking probably not.

ScarletSpider
One time, Blackagar ate broccoli and cheddar soup for every meal for a month straight. Then he burped. And the universe blew up.

Tron
I don't know, I'm going with Thanos. His durability is up there. The guy fought Odin to a standstill, and he went looking for a fight with Tyrant.

TYRANT PEOPLE!!

manjaro
well logic dictates that it would be thanos but i still think that BB could do a more than enuff damage. especially since MArvel is a company that lives and dies by its tag lines for characters. BB's tag is his "merest whispers can level a mounatin range" so dont think that thanos could stand up to all that all willy nillyw/out having to erect a few personal shields like when galactus zapped him, or his clone of galactus FTM.

Khellendros
Maybe BB could sneak up on Thanos and scream in his ear...
>_>

Maelstrom
Gladiator can rip stars in half. So if Blackbolt leveled him he must be of superior strength to that sort of destruction.

Tron
Not necessarily. Cannonball beat him too, do you think he's capable of that kind of destruction as well?

manjaro
well CB didnt really beat...beat him. he just shook his confidence a little but he quickly recoiled and then the other x men intervened

crazyspinz
Thanos, come on people its frikin thanos, this guy beats up on cosmics for fun, he would own the inhuman

who?-kid
You mean Thanos got his ass kicked big time ! He put up a good and impressive fight, but in the end, he was no match - sorry you countless Thanos fans - for Odin.

And I think Blackbolt has what it takes to "knock down" Thanos. His sonic power can be powerful beyond imagination.

who?-kid
When did he do that ?

crazyspinz
he didnt, he says he can, but he cant

who?-kid
I thought so already...

Victor Von Doom
Thanos is more or less indestructible. He would take this. In fact, it's a ridiculous contest.

who?-kid
Ridiculous ? One of the strongest inhumans ever against Thanos ? Sigh...

Of course Thanos can win when he uses that big brain of his, but he probably can not survive a loud scream from Blackbolt. Few people can.

Alpha Centauri
"Of course Thanos can win when he uses that big brain of his, but he probably can not survive a loud scream from Blackbolt. Few people can."

Wholeheartedly agree.

One of the few is Thanos. I don't think it's a ridiculous contest by any means but I think Thanos, being immune to you know, death and stuff, would take this.

-AC

whobdamandog
..is Thanos still "banished" from Death's realm..I believe at one point it was implied that she had lifted the edict....

Anyway..BB could take this without any preptime..People underestimate him a lot..as mentioned earlier in this post..he's taken down some pretty heavy hitters...

Scoobless
i haven't read any inhumans comics and didn't catch most of their appearances in fantastic four, has BB ever use the scream at full power against someone and they survived? if they have then thanos probably can, can he use the scream over and over or does it drain him?

kgkg
well i don't know the full extent of his screming powers , but common Thonos , the who has no problem talking down silver surfer. If the screme can hurt thonos then he will have a change by guess it won't effect thonos much at all.

here is a better match for this Blackbolt vs Sabitien Shaw (Inner Circle)

Khellendros
I think Thanos might win eventually, but if this fight were written well it could be hilarious to read. Black bolt screams in Thanos' face, flies off while he's recovering. Thanos catches up, is about to destroy him, and BB screams in his face and flies off again etc. etc. till Thanos just says screw it and blows up the planet they're on. laughing

Tron
U mean Sebastion Shaw kgkg, and I think Blackbolt's a little too powerful than Shaw can handle. But if you wanna make a thread on it, feel free.

Khellendros
Eh, not really. Sebastian only abosrbs kinetic energy. Black Bolt's scream generates something called transformative energy. It doesn't hit with an impact, it breaks down matter. This is also why I think he could put a hurtin' on Thanos even if he couldn't beat him.

Victor Von Doom
Yes of course he can win. He will as well. Thanos cannot die, so he is one of the few.

Reciprocal sigh.

who?-kid
Oh yes, the immortality-thing. Good for him. He will need it.

Alpha Centauri
Well........it's all he'll need. If Blackbolt can't kill him, but Thanos can kill Blackbolt.....

-AC

manjaro
at least he would make his ears bleed b4 thanos bathes him in cosmic radiation laughing

who?-kid
Let me throw some more oil on the fire : in my humble opinion (cough), Thanos hides behind his immortality too much. Lucky for him he has that, because otherwise, he will be blown to pieces.

I know it's hardly a valid point, because well, he does posses immortality (or did Death make him mortal again ?), but still, making an already extremely strong character immortal and afterwards saying he wins every fight because he can't be killed is a bit a lame point of view.

You don't need to kill each other to win a fight. There are other ways.

To end, something I found on the net about Black Bolt (not that I'm convinced he'll beat Thanos, but to show he's definitely a worthy opponent to say the least).

Make his ears bleed ? wink

Zahit
Thanos would most likely win, but if Black Bolt turns over for some sweet pillow-talk......blowup

Beyonder
He'll feel it alright, but he won't be K.O.ed. He'll be dazed and such, yet Black Bolt would still get a beat down.

Thanos was still standing after his fights with Odin and Tyrant, and he gave his clone, created by Magus, a beatdown.

who?-kid
I hope everybody realizes how much 10 megaton is : it's almost 500 times the power of the bomb on Nagasaki on that sad day in 1945.

500 times...!! Throw an average atom bomb on Thanos, and he will be hurt very badly - he's NOT invulnerable, for those who don't know. He can not die, but he can be in so much pain he becomes paralyzed with pain or just plain crazy. Or he will try to escape.

Now, throw 500 of these bombs on him... wow... when he's been blown to a billion pieces, he'll regret that he can't die.

Alpha Centauri
"I know it's hardly a valid point, because well, he does posses immortality (or did Death make him mortal again ?), but still, making an already extremely strong character immortal and afterwards saying he wins every fight because he can't be killed is a bit a lame point of view."

I said the same thing about Juggernaut. However Thanos IS immortal and won't be able to be killed or maybe even knocked out by Blackbolt.

-AC

manjaro
okay 500 seems very valid but ive seen galactus zap him with a concentrated blast of his power, and even commented that he has never had to work so hard to pentrate somwones shield b4. the fact is thanos tech is so advanced that he has a high powered froce shield he keeps up 24/7 and depending on the level of power of his opponents he can voice activate more powerful shields to provide more immunity.

that coupled with the fact that he IS INVULNERABLE ALONG W/BEING IMMORTAL. that whole death barring him form her realm thing was so the writers could make it official for he was for all intents and purposes immortal anyway. just like wolvie who can out live the entire Human race providing he doesnt get killed.

USAgent
A Blackbolt scream is one of the most powerful attacks around, I believe we all agree with that, But Thanos is just too cunning and powerful to be overcome be the Inhuman's leader.
Now Blackbolt is a briliant man and leader, but with proper planning Thanos would be able to neutralize him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/3.jpg
BRING IT ON LITTLE MAN!

Alpha Centauri
Where are you getting these 3D simulations?

-AC

Euripides
The City of Heroes PC game I think. You can download the costumes off the internet and slap them on your character

Alpha Centauri
No way, that's awesome.

I'm buying that game.

-AC

USAgent
Actually its Freedom Force Action/rpg game. Where fans of the game create custom characters of virtually any character out there. (with the use of 3dMax program and Photoshop/paint pro shop type of programs.

I currently have over 1,500 different Marvel characters alone for that game.....Talk about replay! Its because of that game I got back into comics

the city of heros game that was mentioned is also a fun game but you CAN NOT create exact versions of your favorite comic characters, nor download characters of thier likeness. (only freedom force)

K Von Doom
Would this fight be any different now, if we take both characters at their pre-death levels?

tkitna
No, it would be the same with BB losing everytime.

Bouboumaster
Thanos slap his head in orbit

leonidas
yep, pretty much.

thanos-prime
Thanos

Mrblonde
Thanos but Black Bolt puts up a good fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.