Worst Sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ice18
What is the worst sequel that u have seen

1 The Crow 2 or 3
2 2 Fast 2 Furious
3 Juassic Park 2 or 3
4 Bad Boys 2
5 other

steely balls
blair witch 2 sucked

Myth
Mortal Kombat 2

amity75
Jaws: The revenge.

roundisfunny
Once again, there are so many sequels that have been BIG let-downs, but the one that was most disappointing to me personally was "Highlander II: The Quickening".

I was (and am) a huge fan of the first "Highlander", and think that feasible sequels could have been made; it's just that none were. All of the movie sequels and the TV series were, in my opinion, utter tripe.

What makes "Highlander II: The Quickening" stand out the most, though, is that I anticipated it so eagerly. When none of my local theaters screened it, I had to wait almost another year to finally find the video in a little mom-and-pop video store on the other side of town. Like I said, it was quite an anti-climactic moment when I finally did watch it.

eleveninches
Jur-@$$-ic park 2

Lord Soth
Blair Witch 2

Dogbert
The 'From Dusk Til' Dawn' sequels were not very good

Piggle Humsy
Home Alone 3, It should have never been attempted without the Culkin!
I know most people will say that all the home alone films were rubbish but thats your opinion and this is mine! big grin
Thank you for listening! wink

Piggle one eye
x x x x

mook
terminator 3

star wars ep1+2 (technically prequels)

Ahnold
Gee, mook, how did I know you were gonna say T3?!

mook
you know im right though. wink

SlickRick69
does anyone remember a little gem called SPEED 2: CRUISE CONTROL?

nah... didn't think so... big grin

Cinemaddiction
Speed 2 wasn't that bad. Willem Dafoe kicked ass as always, and little do people know that it was one of the U.S. first introductions to Temuera Morrison, aka Jango Fett.

botankus
I am going to make a prediction here that 80% of the votes in the poll will be for "other," just like all other polls.

loserib
troll part II has to be the worst seqeul ever

and the first place i saw the guy who plays jenga was a movie called once were warriors great movie too

botankus
They made a Troll II??
The first one was horrible!!

Cinemaddiction
I own Once Were Warriors. Temuera has been in alot of movies. Island of Dr. Moreau, Barb Wire, Speed 2, Warriors, Star Wars Episode 2, namely.

Ahnold
Err, naaaaaaaahhhh...

eleveninches
Terminator 3 (it sucks!!!!!!)

cgtuna21
the exorcist sequels suck

Punker69
I didnt think T3 was half bad.
-------
I really liked Speed to it was awesome.William Dafoe was awesome!
-------
Star Wars Episode 1&2 where also very fun but not the best in the trilogy
-------
As A kid I was entertained with home alone 3 now it just sucks bad sequel.
----------
The Bethoven Sequel where also very raunchy smile
------
The worst sequel ive probaly ever seen was LOTR:ROTK

Ahnold
Lemme just say, fear of retribution aside - go you!!! At last - someone who doesn't believe that LOTR is the best thing since sliced bread {what's up with that analogy, anyway}? So excelsior to you!

finti
all of the mentioned in the poll

Punker69
Yeah me to smile

Ahnold
2 Fast 2 Furious is not suitable for the title of "worst sequel" because you get precisely what you pay for: cars, explosions, girls, more explosions, a buddy cop drama, more explosions... well you get the point!

LordMortis
I thought jurassic park 2 was class lol. anyways worst sequel for me has got to be Hellraiser 3. Apparently the 4th one sucks more (it supposed to be in space lol). Either that or alien 3.

Superman5452
sister act 2! God, my sister loves that movie it drives me crazy

Freddy_vs_Jason
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's revenge, that was pretty bad..............yes

Myth
Lion King 1 1/2. Horrible. I saw the first 15 minutes of this and wanted to vomit. My friend bought it and sold it on Amazon after watching those 15 minutes. She is a big Disney fan and hated it. They lost all realism with how animals moved and they randomly broke out into song for god knows why.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.