South Park

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
Which is the best episode and why?

My personal favourite is...

South Park - Good Times With Weapons (Episode 801)

Due to the anime/manga style artwork and the action scenes are well funny. Kenny is by far the best ninja!

carnival_junkie
i never got into south park.
a few episodes are funny, like the christmas special with cartman on the cross as jesus, yeah, that was good.

but overall, i find the show highly overrated.

badboy2004
haha

carnival_junkie
um.

what was the point of the postwhoring 'haha' ?

Bardock42
mega-haha

Bardock42
oh hmm my favorite is when Homer becomes a navy dude wait that was simpsons, hmm then I like the episode with "the Simpsons already did it

Reckoning
The NAAMBLA episode where Cartman attempts to find 'mature' friends.

DanZeke25
The funniest episode was the new Christmas epsode with all the animals.

Atomic Rico
I love the christmas episode where the go to Canada, the scene at the end cracks me up where cartman tries to fight kyle, kyle barely hits him and cartman starts crying like a baby

eleveninches
i liked the season 8 episodes.

I liked the one where catman is trying to kill all of the jews.

SOOO offensivve.

RZA
There's just too many good ones to just pick one, it's almost impossible. You can pretty much bet on laughing at any episode you watch. My most favorites are the ones that involve Cartman a lot.

The one where he plays a cop- "Respect my authoritaaa!" laughing out loud
The one where he dresses up like Hitler(actually I think that happened twice) laughing out loud
The one where he takes on the persona of Robert E. Lee and leads the South to victory.- "Yours truly, General Cartman Lee." laughing out loud
The one where he starts a christian rock band.- "I wanna get down on my knees and start pleasin Jesus, I wanna feel his salvation all over my face." laughing

Anyways you get the picture. Like I said before too numerous to just name one.

SlipknoT
There is a thread several pages long about this show already.

DanZeke25
yeah, they just showed that again 2 or 3 weeks ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.