Fantastic Four vs. JSA (4 members)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
In honor of the new Fantastic Four movie that's probably gonna suck but I really wish it wouldn't!

The usual :

completely featureless environment
no outside influences
characters are at their respective normal power levels
characters are carrying whatever they usually carry (i.e. Mr Fantastic is not carrying the Ultimate Nullifer nor is Dr. Fate wielding the Spear of Destiny)
no holds barred/do or die

Fantastic Four :

Mr Fantastic
Invisible Woman
The Thing
Human Torch

JSA :

Mr. Terrific
Green Lantern aka Sentinel (Alan Scott)
Power Girl
Dr. Fate

DarkCrawler
I think JSA wins.

Alpha Centauri
I'm not a fan of the Justice League at all but in order to provide an unbiased opinion I'll get looking through my comics, see what I have, read and then come back.

-AC

Draco69
It's actually the Justice Society of America. It's a bunch of old geezers from the 1920's still fighting for truth, justice and all that. Think the Invaders.

Alpha Centauri
Ohh sorry, misread. The initials.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Under these terms, probably JSA.

Tron
Yeah, I'm going with JSA too. Don't know much about Terrific besides him being pretty damn smart, but against Alan Scott, Power Girl, and especially Fate? I think that's a little too much for the FF to handle.

Fanboy
I know Mr. Terrific can kick the sh-- out of Mr.Fantastic. There is no way Invisible Woman is beating Sentinel. Powergirl is way stronger then Thing and would win that. Dr.Fate vs Human Torch Dr.Fate is just to much for Human Torch so JSA wins.

K3VIL
Sentinel can take them by himself alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.