So which episode was that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlueAngel116
There is an episode that I watched, some time ago. I was wondering if anyone knew the name. The only part I remember was this:

A person shows up and has some sort of superspeed ability and is also evil. I know he is evil because he stabs Clark with a knife of some sort and it obvilously hurts him... which episode was that?

Also I'm reading the Smallville books! My school library only had one of them though. (#9, Temptation) But because its Friday the public libraris are already closed. Anyways though, how many Smallville books are there?

Shadow_King
well i think you saw the episode with the knife that shows clark his true enemy is.... i forget what its called.

Shadow_King
its called talisman

charmedFairy
I think its the one called Flash or somthing,dunno

Shadow_King
flash isnt evil.

BlueAngel116
Hmm, well. Thanks for the variety of ideas. Does anyone know by any chance how many Smallville books there are though?

Smallville
Books? No, sorry.

The episode was, as Shadow King mentioned, Talisman.

Synopsis:

An artifact found in the cave gives its holder a lot of power - though if it falls into the hands of the rival of Naman, it could be destroyed. In this episode, Clark comes close to learning who his true arch-rival really is... but is it Lex, or is it Lionel?

Good idea for a thread!

BlueAngel116
Thanks again! Grr... I've been so busy for so long that I've missed so many Smallville episodes. I mean... I think I missed at least 3/4 of them all!

Smallville
There is always time to watch them again. Summer = Repeats. Plus, the DVD's help

orient_celts
Originally posted by BlueAngel116
Also I'm reading the Smallville books! My school library only had one of them though. (#9, Temptation) But because its Friday the public libraris are already closed. Anyways though, how many Smallville books are there?

Maybe this site can be helpful to you as I'm also checking out some books as well. http://www.tonystrading.co.uk/galleries/tvscifibooks/smallville.htm

rubinator
what episode is this from

rubinator
and this

Jedi Priestess
Season 3 Episode 8 called Shattered, a most excellent epi.

rubinator
that is when lex knows about clarks powers right?

Jedi Priestess
HE finds out, but unfortunately forgets after Lionell has him undergo shock therapy.

Smallville
Yeah... Lionel is a jerk

KimEl
Which episode did Lex find out about Clark's secret?? The one he uses the samurai sword to hit him but the sword breaks.

Jedi Priestess
That was in a dream.

KimEl
No... It happened because lex tell clark in that institution, "i know your secret"

Jedi Priestess
Thats a different episode called Shattered.

KimEl
Ok.. I just saw the episode called Shattered, and it didnt happend there.. so when i think harder it was in a dream like you told the first time Jedi Priestess.. Do you know which episode it is?

Jedi Priestess
SCARE
Episode #4-10
Written By: Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson
Directed By: David Carson
Original Air Date: December 1, 2004
A deadly virus makes bad dreams seem real.

and you have a pm smile

KimEl
Thanks... i played the episode at 8x and im pretty sure its not that one.. it must be before the episode where lex is in the institusion because when clark visit him lex say "i know your secret clark, i know your secret"

rubinator
what episode was it when clark flyinto a tornado to save lana from a red truck and from the season 5 opening when he jumps onto a truck and the last is when he jumps from a building in metropolotis

Jedi Priestess
Tempest last epi of season 1 and Vortex first epi of season 2

And Kim he says he knows his secret becuase Lex saw Clark stop a car with his body in Shattered.

KimEl
Im probably annoying when i ask so much.. But the episode you said the thing with the samurai sword aint 4-10 Scare... i saw it but it didnt happend.. but i guess i'll figure it out though:P

rubinator

rubinator

rubinator

Smallville
Those are pretty dark pictures. Hard to see, they are.

mtryder
In Scare, Clark has a nightmare in which Lex finds out his secret by hitting him with a sword and shattering it.

In Shattered, he finds out Clark's secret when a car hits Clark and the car (rather than Clark himself) gets destroyed. They are two entirely different episodes, two entirely different sets of circumstances. One is a dream, and the other happens but is then erased from Lex's memory. JP was right, so for the love of god, if you're going to get stupidly indignant, at least be somewhat sure that you're right.

To reiterate: The episode with the sword is called Scare.
The episode where Lex finds out about clark's secret is called Shattered.
The episode where Lex tells clark that he knows his secret (which he found out in Shattered) is Asylum, I'm pretty sure.

Smallville
Correct, mtryder. On all three accounts.

Clark was dreaming when Lex hit him with the sword. But, later it comes into play again, but it is funny what happened. I got a cheap laugh.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by mtryder
In Scare, Clark has a nightmare in which Lex finds out his secret by hitting him with a sword and shattering it.

In Shattered, he finds out Clark's secret when a car hits Clark and the car (rather than Clark himself) gets destroyed. They are two entirely different episodes, two entirely different sets of circumstances. One is a dream, and the other happens but is then erased from Lex's memory. JP was right, so for the love of god, if you're going to get stupidly indignant, at least be somewhat sure that you're right.

To reiterate: The episode with the sword is called Scare.
The episode where Lex finds out about clark's secret is called Shattered.
The episode where Lex tells clark that he knows his secret (which he found out in Shattered) is Asylum, I'm pretty sure.

I know, ya buy em books and buy em books and all they do is chew on the corners. no

Ive given up answering questions for these people because they dont believe you when you tell them the truth anyway.

Dan-El
It's amazing how much one can forget about the earlier seasons. I just got seasons 1 & 2 on DVD, and I'm seein things I don't remember/didn't notice before.

rubinator
when does clark tell pete about his abilities??

Jedi Priestess
Season 2 Episode 3 called Duplicity description is: Pete finds the spaceship, and wants to tell everyone all about it. Clark must decide how to get the ship back, and also has to decide whether or not to let him in on the truth.

mtryder
Originally posted by rubinator
when does clark tell pete about his abilities??

Clark tells Pete just about everything that he knew at the time, I'm pretty sure. At the time, however, that didn't go too far beyond "I'm an alien with super speed, strength, and I can shoot lasers out of my eyes. And meteor rocks are bad."

rubinator
when does clark jump on to a truck and when does clark jump from a building to another in meterpolotis

rubinator
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0M0AJM6C0SVPD33V3MP7U3TI58

what episodes are in these clips please

Dan-El
Clark jumping from the Daily Planet building to the LuthorCorp building is Season 2, episode 12, "Insurgence".
The second shot of Clark jumping onto the truck is from season 4, where Lois Lane's sister is introduced.

rubinator
thank you so much

Dan-El
No problem

rubinator
http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3ICNLEQDJ3QIQ3JKMHWB1I0GQJ

what episode is this please

Jedi Priestess
Rubin I answered you once already in the other thread. It's from "Stray" Season 1 Episode 16. That boy comes back in Season 2 Episode 8 for an episode called "Ryan." That's one of my favorites, that kid is an awesome actor.

Now my questions are: Why dont you just watch them so you dont have to keep asking? And where are you getting these clips if you dont have the episodes already?

rubinator
a music video

rubinator
who is that kid anyways?

Jedi Priestess
Ryan Kelly

PsychoFreeak
no, its NED KELLY! erm

Mønkey
Ned Kelly was awesome! that movie rocked!

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by KimEl
Which episode did Lex find out about Clark's secret?? The one he uses the samurai sword to hit him but the sword breaks.

Originally posted by KimEl
Thanks... i played the episode at 8x and im pretty sure its not that one.. it must be before the episode where lex is in the institusion because when clark visit him lex say "i know your secret clark, i know your secret"

ah HA I was wrong SO wrong. My apologies! The answer to your question is this!

Slumber Season 3 Episode 4
Clark dreams he is being pursued by a girl who desperately needs his help, then learns she is a real girl trapped in a coma; Lionel demands that Lex undergo a psychological evaluation before hiring him.

I know cause Im sitting here watching that scene. wink

rubinator
please help me figure out which episodes these are please

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8783/untitled4ku.jpg

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/9927/s6gg.jpg

Dan-El
4th season. Can't remember the title, but Lex splits into two (good/evil)... Duplicity? I dunno... But it's late 4th season. Probably the best episode I've seen that revolves around Lex. Rosenbaum's acting in it is great!

Dan-El
ONYX! It's called Onyx!

rubinator
ok i have another episode question, it is in these clips, not sure if same episode, please help

http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k/video/x1ae1_smallville-final-fight-scene
and
http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k/video/x19rx_smallville-fight

and an episode where clark first dodges a bullet thanks in advance

Jedi Priestess
Both clips are from Season 2 episode 20 called Witness

as far as the bullet dodge Id have to check.

allofyousuckkk
the dream where whats his face hits him with the samurai sword isn't scare. I think (i could be wrong, but i think) it's the episode where that girl who moves into lana's old house begin's visiting in dreams. I just bought season 4, and scare is a personal favorite, so i know the sword scene isn't in that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.