Gathering information

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EyeOfApocalypse
I'm doing a Star Wars-based story for my CreatiVe Writing I class, but my memory refuses to dig up the names of two planets that I desperately need, one of them being on which the story will begin on. I tried getting to the Database on TheForce.net but my computer is being evil.

Therefore, if anyone could reveal these planets' names to me, it would be appreciated:

1. The Planet from Dark Empire where Han is teaching New Republic/Galactic Alliance cadets and briefing them

2. The Planet on which the Hand of Thrawn was constructed

Julie
Sorry can't help you....I read the material that would reveal that soooo long ago...BTW, why can't you just make up some names....it is creative writing

EyeOfApocalypse
I want to use those planets, my brain power is limited, exhaustion

smoker4
Cant remember the first one, think the second one where the hand is constructed is Nirauan?!!

Time Of Evil
i agree with julie. Create the first one. Make up a name.

Koto K
In answer to the first question, the planet is Da Soocha in the Cyax System. Don't know the second one though.

ARC Trooper 117
Try going to Star Wars.com......confused

Bardock42
Well you got two names now thats not too bad is it.

EyeOfApocalypse
Nirauan and Da Soocha are not on Star Wars.com

Not at all, it's very good actually, thank you all for your cooperation

smoker4
Welcome wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.