The VS thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rubber_Ducketh
Ok i was thinkin it might be easier to keep all the vs threads together.

first off, Mace Windu vs Qui-Gon Jinn

2 of the best jedis battlin
who wins?

I say mace

Rubber_Ducketh
big grin another big grin
R2D2 vs The Cheif Ewok

Mini-Doomer
R2 would win of course. All he'd have to do is grab roll right over the Ewok and R2 could avoid any of the Ewok's attacks by flying with his mini jetpack thingy. (as seen in Episode 2)

Jango Fett vs (old) Obi-Wan

Julie
there are way too many vs threads around here

ArthasKnight
We need something like the video games forum did and put all the Vs threads in a separate sub-forum. Check the video game forum if you don't know what I mean, but I think it's a good idea. I too have noticed an incredible increase in the amount of Vs threads lately.

SnakeEyes
I tried to get a SW Versus forum, but not enough people seemed to like it. I think we need it... The thread is called "Another Section" if you wanna look at it, or post there to help get one.

Julie
a fantasy vs forums.....hey that looks suspiciously like a vs forum....

ArthasKnight
I put in a request in the Suggestion Thread about needing a Vs forum here, so we'll see what Raz says I guess.

Darth_Janus
I imagine the versus threads will die out soon enough. There are only so many combinations of Jedi to be made, and almost all of them are drawn straight from the movies. Not much is drawn from EU or the games.

Darth_Nefarus
No way, what about MAra Jade vs. Grievous
MEch vader vs. grievous
sidious vs. grievous
the madness will never end!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.