Need For Speed: Underground 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaolin Monk
Anyone played this yet? I really liked NFS Underground 1, so I was really lookin forward to this. I only played for about 30 mins earlier, I'm bout to fire it up right now though big grin

what's your thoughts on it?

Auror Chk
Well in NZ -where I am now- NFS 2 comes out tomorrow. Anyone excited more then I am?? laughing out loud this thread is for anything about NFS 2 .. have FUN wink and MOD if theres already a thread created (In which I did not find one) you can shut this one down embarrasment and I'll apologize. If not then everyone have fun with it. Maybe we can all share tips!! and so forth.. stick out tongue All I know is when I get my game my eyes will be glued to the TV hehe.. Ive seen the previews and they look great.. The cars are gonna look tooooooooooooo bad!! All kitted out and everything.. cant wait.. Plus Ive seen that theres a new feature where you can roam around the streets in your car asking others to have drags... if your not a car person then im sorry but this game is totally gonna rock!! eek!

Auror Chk
Ive got the game now eek! anyone els??? big grin im sooo happpy!!!

Auror Chk
WOW eek! This game is tooooooooo bad!! big grin I know no one has replied to this but if you have played the game come on and tell us what you think!!
If you havent played it i suggest that you do because you will find yourself addicted. smile I dont find myself a car game person but this game is too kool!!
More features then NFS 1, with hydraulics..spinners..they have FWDs now...Roaming is great because once see another racing car you can race them then and there!! no setting up anything just a straight up race..
My fav race now is the Extreme-X race..Its just like the drifting stage but instead of drifting you just have to race and hit those sharp corners smoothly!! Plus souping up your can is alot of FUN!! big grin anyone have their fav bits?? big grin

zl i
what do yall know about it?

Shaolin Monk
I really like what I have played of it so far. The graphics are friggin awesome as were the graphics in the 1st. I am busy trying to get 100% on GTA: San Andreas though lol

Shaolin Monk
use the search function

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t314647.html

Auror Chk
I know that this is one of the "Lost Threads" lol but ive finally finshed NFSU 2 big grin

Unlocked all the cars - all the parts and all the stages!!! I didnt complete some of the stages but I went back into the world map and completed it then... with all the new features and all the new cars.. it really tops off this games quality compared to NFSU.. and to any other car game.. I honestly recommend this game to anyone that loves cars!!!!!!!!!!!

If your still playing the game and need a little bit of help give me a buzz.. oh and the best part of this game is that theres no 7 lap stages laughing out loud those laps pissed me off in NFSU.. probably the only time you do alot of laps are in the URLs.. I love the street-x stages!! wink

Goodluck everyone and if you dont have the game get it!!! big grin

Shaolin Monk
nice Auror...I just got 100% on GTAmessedA, so I'll start playin NFS more

Auror Chk
thanx Shaolin.. big grin Congratz on GTA smile .. and Goodluck with NFSU 2 wink

Shaolin Monk
Just pimped out an Escalade...I don't really like the Street X

batmanbat
Best racing game ever?

Thael
Forza Motorsport blows everything out of the water. thumbsup

Linkalicious
the game is really fun except once you unlock everything then you can't earn more money to fully trick out all 5 cars.

After you beat the level 5 races...then you can only do outrun races to earn extra money to pimp out your ride.

Fire
nice but gets kinda dull after a while IMO

batmanbat
U dirty bastard, why would u steel my thread? I am going to trace u and cutt off ur head

WindDancer
First of all NO ONE has stolen anything! The thread was merged because you didn't bother to check the search option. And don't make childish threats. Now get over it!

shangheid
It's good exept for the song:Riders on the storm

batmanbat
U know what how about i come where u live and u will say it to my face u *****, u stole my thread, it is not fair give it back to me!!!

dave123
laughing out loud what an idiot

WindDancer
Indeed yes

I'm thinking of renting this game. Susposly the tracks are longer and the races challengin. Can wait to try it. big grin

Fire
I wouldn't expect too much challenging racing WD

Red X
I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread like this, because this game is truly amazing!

ANyone played it?

sith_darth_jay
i think THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT NFSU2, not so sure though

I'm halfway through in the game, just one last "island" to unlock, but stopped playing it like a month ago

yerssot
I actually just got the game through my usual... way

I loved NFS:U1 cause it had been a while since I last played a racing game, totally liked the tuning part and now there is even more to tune!

races are rather easy though

jnr_hiphop
NFS2 is alright.. but i seriously expected much better..
the best thing about it probably is the graphics..

ScarFace Clone
lol nfs is a very good game i was impressed

yerssot
I got a Q; but remember, this is the first time I play it

when do I get my weightreduction? that and one or two other things still haven't come available and I'm already at level 2 engines and such... but I'm still driving with my original car, is that the problem?

yerssot
(and I mean my first one, I got my second... where is it located?)

Linkalicious
Generally, you get all the level one stuff before you get the level 2 stuff.

I actually kept my Honda Civic SI through the entire game. I had all the unique upgrades for it so it ended up being almost as fast as the WRX that I made....only it handled much better.

You really can't go trading in cars during this game because if you start to fix up a car and then trade it in....it's not easy to make the money back.

You can pretty easily supe up 3-4 cars...maybe a 5th. But you can't afford to start making a car and then sell it.

IMO unique Turbo is the best thing to get in the game.

yerssot
well, I got the level 2 before level one messed but I found it, apperently passed it somewhere pretty early without noticing it messed

up till now I'm still with the original too, don't know if it was the honda though

I think I picked the engine messed

Linkalicious
the cars i had at the end of the game were:

Honda Civic SI
Mazda RX-7
Ford Mustang GT
Nissan Skyline R
Subaru Impreza WRX

I didn't get to fix up the Mustang because I bought an Infinity G-35, fixed it up...then sold it. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.