Galactus vs few peez

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
here it is whould win

1.Galactus vs cartoon amazo

2.Galactus vs all the DC heros (JL unlimited, teen titan, static) everybody together

3.Glactus vs doomsday , thanos , darksied

4. Glactus vs Superman prime.

remember that amazo had to run away from grundy (cuz of he was absorbing his power , i will doubth that amazo will be able to obsorbe galactus power)

anyway give me reason

DarkCrawler
1.Galactus vs cartoon amazo-Galactus wins

2.Galactus vs all the DC heros (JL unlimited, teen titan, static) everybody together-Galactus loses

3.Glactus vs doomsday , thanos , darksied-Galactus wins

4. Glactus vs Superman prime-Galactus loses

muffin man
Galactus.
you can't kill him
you can't call him a villain

DarkCrawler
What the f**k?

kgkg
wow DarkCrawler superman prime can kill galactus you sure i don't know much about superman prime but how will be able to kill galactus.

Superman Prime must by like super powerfull to be able to beat galctus

if galactus can't beat superman prime then who you think can in DC , and Marvel.

Galactus.
you can't kill him

i think he can be killed tho by doing so you gonna kill everything as well.

The Flash
muffin man, Galactus already died...

Mider
alot of people in DC can kill galactus Lucifer Morningstar, Micheal, Parallax, Superman prime, the anti-life entity the list goes on and on. DC has alot of super powered characters that are probably even more powerful then Eternity and the LT. Superman prime can defeat eternity and the LT so can Lucifer Morningstar and Micheal, the saint of killers, the preacher, all these entities ive just listest have not just defeated cosmic powers but truly divine as in the highest order of power in the DC universe I.E the DC god and DC heaven. These beings belonging to this heirchy have unimaginable power they litarally dwarf eternity in power and might.

Mider
In other words the DC god is the eqivelent of TOAA and even his realm (DC gods realm) has been invaded by some of the above listed characters.

Victor Von Doom
I don't think you can compare the infinite powers of each universe. With the lower characters their levels are measurable, so it's possible.

It depends on the circumstances of the battle. If it involved any kind of pre-knowledge of the fight, Thanos and co could win.

crazyspinz
but do you remember what happened when he did die? the universe was about to go kaput, and franky had to reserect him....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.