Does the Prince of Persia HAVE a name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dgeniu
Everybody just keeps calling him 'the Prince'--in every review I ever read...dull...even when I saw the 'making-of' movie on the site--they all(the creators of the game)called him 'the Prince'. OK, so it`s been fun for the first 5 minutes, it sounded misterious and intriguing...but it`s becoming rather dull.

Does anybody know?

Warrior Within Ruls! Warrior Within Ruls!

Jackie Malfoy
I have no idea what you mean?Sorry.JM

JToTheP
Wrong board dude, check the video game board.

dgeniu
This is the off-topic board--anything goes--so I thought that some of you out there might have an idea! But, anyway thanks for the advice...

WindDancer
Moving to Video Game forum......

btw-As far as I know the Prince has no name. Haven't played Warrior within yet.

Mainstream
I think his name is Samatman or something close to that.

ChickinMeat
I think the fact that he has no name is to make him seem more magical, i know what i mean!

dgeniu
Amin. The more I play and get to know him a bit more, the more I come to realize the Prince is the perfect way to call him.

Hey ChickinMeat, have yeh finished the game? I got to the third Dahaka chase and starting to hate games which can only be saved when they wanna be saved, if you get my meaning....

OMG, I got the bug!...

audron
why do you need a name for? if he doesn't have a name death can't fing him (i heard that in a movie, don't know if it's true, sound ambiguos)
let's call him Joe! ok, sorry, bad ideea!! don't curse me!

dgeniu
ESETH-BAH-LANAH!!!

Sorry about the curse big grin Say, what movie was that?

DCLXVI
Call him Cliff. wink
No, but it'd probably be something Persian, wouldn't it? stick out tongue
Like perhaps Muhammed, or Achbar, or something.....?
Plus if he's a "Prince", perhaps that's what his name would be: "the Prince". In Persian. Like a title that would replace a name....
But who knows? I mean, it;s only a game......stick out tongue

dgeniu
OK, anybody knows Persian around here?...

Let`s call him Jimmy!

Mainstream
I just call him percy..he looks like a percy to me.

dgeniu
Actually, I call him Printzie... Wonder what he would say if he knew... big grin

ChickinMeat
i know what he calls himself from Sands Of Time, ill spoiler it incase people havnt completed it

Kahlukia, something like that! but thats not his official name

dgeniu
eek! laughing And how exactly do you pronounce that?!

ChickinMeat
my guess would be Kaa-loo-kee-ah!

dgeniu
I`ll stick with 'the Prince' if you don`t mind....

Robo-Chocobo
His name is Gary.

dgeniu
No way, that`s my pet guinea pig`s name! I wonder...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.