Juggernaut vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who would win???

eL sTanKo
I would win!

demigawd
Draw. Juggy probably couldn't hit Apocalyse, with Poccy morphing and stretching all over the place like a cracked out Mr. Fantastic. And Apocalypse probably doesn't have the means to really hurt Juggernaut. Sure, he can create any physical power he wants. Fat lotta good that does when your opponent is almost completely immune to physical attacks.

Swanky-Tuna
Apocalypse has telepathy I believe. And you know he can get the helmet off.

demigawd
He doesn't have telepathy. He has strong psychic defenses and psychic traps. A lot of people mistake that for telepathy.

CountQuan
Im still going with Juggernaut.

demigawd
Well, congratulations on finally making a good fight topic, lol.

CountQuan
thnak you

CountQuan
so Lord of Dreams what do you think of this thread???

Swanky-Tuna
What kind of psychic traps? Like traps that only affect telepaths or like you take a wrong step and you're suddenly tripping out?

CountQuan
who cares what traps? Juggernaut's still gonna kick Apoc's butt

CountQuan
Juggernauts rocks!

Alpha Centauri
Apocalypse has more than enough overall power to get a win.

-AC

CountQuan
in a game Juggernaut kept on smashing the ground so my opponent kept on loosing

muffin man
Apocalypse man he an Extenal

CountQuan
I checked on the marvel website and it said Juggernaut had invulnerability

CountQuan
her it says Juggernaut had invulnerability

CountQuan
go to this link http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm

CountQuan
also look at his durability

muffin man
one thing don't multi post without apologising and he is immortal

CountQuan
sorry about that and who's immortal?Apocalypse?

Victor Von Doom
I think we'd have to refine the term victory in this case. Apocalypse is more likely to come out with something resembling a victory than Juggernaut.

CountQuan
man... i need a thread that kicks butt

CountQuan
Juggernaut would win!!! Do you see his powerful muscles and his armor. H cant die.

CountQuan
Hello? anybody there?

Lord-of-Dreams
Two seconds without a reply and you wig out?? You are SO lucky that I'm not a mod. here!!!!
Oh yea, and this thread is stupid. How can Juggy win? So he's strong... So's Apoc. But is he smart? Hell no! Is he invincible?? No!! He has that powerful shield. Apoc. is not either... but... he's closer.
(oh, I think Juggy would win) :P loser

demigawd
No, mind traps that prevent people from invading his mind. So you try to read or control Poccy's mind and one of the traps will activate that will create some kind of backlash, turning your power against you. But he's never shown any offensive telepathy.

Tron
I could see that happening.

KillAll
i agree big grin

Mainstream
Apoc...has the power the fighting skill and the intelligent to beat the Juggernaut...

USAgent
No brainer here. Juggy isnt one of the brighest stars in the sky, and has strength and invunerabilty going for him. But Apocolypse has been around for thousands of years, seen it all, conqured all (well quite a bit at least), and is a Master strategiest.

Apocolypse will dominate with ease

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v34/USAgent/22.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
Hahaha, is that City of Heroes or a modded game?

USAgent
Its from Freedom Force. The game is a couple few years old now, but never a dull moment.
I can chose watch mode and just watch the character duke it out on their own. (witch this battle was taking so long I had to quit playing-neither character wanted to go down)

Swanky-Tuna
I just got done playing the demo. Quite possibly the greatest game ever. You can bat civilians a quarter of a mile with traffic lights!

Khellendros
I think this fight would end up a lot like USAgent's game. Juggernaut doesn't have to be a genius, the fact is Apocalypse has nothing in his arsenal that can hurt him. The reverse is true, though. Juggernaut is tough, but Apocalypse can't really be brought down by brute force. This would probably just keep oing until one of them had the sense to collapse something large on top of the other one's head to trap them.

turboman1691
I don't know on this one. Both are virtually invincible, and I'm not sure either one could really hurt the other one. The only way I could foresee a victor would be for apoc to grow enough to be able to toss juggy out of the atmosphere, and I'm not familiar with anytime when Apoc has grown that much. If he could, I'm still not sure he could move jughead and lift him off the ground.

So looking at it with some with some scientific approach, I don't know. But by gut feeling, I'd have to say I naturally lean toward Apoc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.