Wolverine Vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Argue. smile

muffin man
Carnage its obvious

CountQuan
Carnage would kick butt

muffin man
no doubt.

Alpha Centauri
Carnage is he were smarter.

-AC

muffin man
eer
check what you typed PLEASE

python99
The symbiote has more rage and insanity than wolverine its a duplicate of spidermans powers and some. How long do you think wolverine would last considering he does not know much about science ie. symbiots if he gets too close he will be the one in trouble.

black wolverine
no wolverine would win all he needs to do is play some lil jon and the sysboite goes crackhead and all wolverin ha sto do is slice is head off

Next Venom_girl
Hmmm... Immortal / near immortal mutant vs. Immortal / near immortal symbiote. This fight could take a while.
Logan: Die! *Kassidy regenerates*
Kassidy: Die! *Logan regenerates*
... and so on....
It's a toss up. I naturally lean towards Carnage, but I'll admit that is my bias. roll eyes (sarcastic)

black wolverine, sound doesn't hurt Carnage as much as it does Venom. Look at Maximum Carnage. They blast him full on w/ a sonic canon and he's still comin' at 'em.

Oh, and can Wolverine regenerate if he's sliced in half? Just asking. That is still the question with Carnage....

evil face

VENOMfan
Carnage rips him to piece's our just suck's his brain out threw his eye's, Wolverine's ticket sales are the only and I mean only thing that would save his ass If marvel ever let the two go at it.

Cosmic Cube
Carnage. He's a freakin' lunatic.

He's stronger, more agile, and basically more powerful.

Blade Cutter
This will no doubt go to Carnage he is so sick he will rip Login hart and lungs out of him not because he knows this is one of the only ways to kill him but just for the fun of it.I'M CRAZY MAN!!!.(I was just about to make this thread)

jinzin
lol. yeah wolverine can't get close enough to carnage to do any damage, carnage isn't gonna rip him or slice him in half though.

As i've said before wolverine loses unless he aquires the help of his ever loving sidekick the george forman grill....in that case carnage is running for the hills.

python99
wolverine is just food for the symbiote

Goldenskull777
It would be a draw. But if I had to choose it would be Wolverine.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Goldenskull777
It would be a draw. But if I had to choose it would be Wolverine.

Wow. Dude... Venom throws down with Wolvie all the time, and Carnage chumps Venom. Go figure.

Khellendros
Hell, Wolveirne can't survive having his head torn off. And Carnage has more than enough strength to tear a man's head right off.

life is cruell
how would carnage gear wolverines head off? his skull and bones are adamantium and earlier someone stated carnage could slice him in half again wolvies skeleton is adamantium

leonheartmm
carnage will rip the still living flesh off logan's bones all the time laughing like the homycidal maniac that he is.

life is cruell
that is more reasonable

leonheartmm
no, wolverine's bones are damantium lated, but the ligements and tendoens that join em together can be ripped off cant thay.

jinzin
wolverine and venom don't fight all the time. lol. they've fought once possibly twice (if the second fight can even be confirmed), or even 3 times if your counting the nightmare fight.

cherry cola
Carnage can most likely win but with so much information in the Marvel Universe I would think Wolverine already knows his weakness to fire and sonics. If Wolverine does not know he will have a hard time taking on someone who can more than mimic spider-man's powers and more insane than Sabretooth. This fight would see alot of Logan's blood spilled. In the end, I see Carnage dicing Wolverine up so badly his healing factor would have trouble tring to heal so many puncture and slash wounds.

Wolvielover
Whats with the dude and the Ninja Turtles?

Wolvielover
I like wolverine but im gonna hafta go with carnage on this one

Goldenskull777
Originally posted by Khellendros
Hell, Wolveirne can't survive having his head torn off. And Carnage has more than enough strength to tear a man's head right off.
BEcause clealy Wolverine is going to let that happen.

Next Venom_girl
"Guess you AXED for it" stick out tongue

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by phillipan
how would carnage gear wolverines head off? his skull and bones are adamantium and earlier someone stated carnage could slice him in half again wolvies skeleton is adamantium
Carnage would be able to tear Wolverines head off from his body. His joints aren't made or adamantium (if they were would he really be able to even move? I think not lol). His skull can still be removed from his body. However, somebody stated that Carnage would cut Wolverine in half. How the F*** would that be possible if his whole skeletal structure is adamantium? That alloy is indestructible (no exaggeration what so ever. It is literally indestructible)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
Carnage would be able to tear Wolverines head off from his body. His joints aren't made or adamantium (if they were would he really be able to even move? I think not lol). His skull can still be removed from his body. However, somebody stated that Carnage would cut Wolverine in half. How the F*** would that be possible if his whole skeletal structure is adamantium? That alloy is indestructible (no exaggeration what so ever. It is literally indestructible)

Wrong. His skeleton is connected. How is that possible? We don't know. I heard there was some editor who mentioned microscopic adamantium chains in a letter column or something.

What we do know is there's a hell of a lot on panel proof that his head and limbs can't be teared off.

Back on topic, BC Wolverine and Carnage fought in X-Men and Spider-Man, no clear winner of course.

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wrong. His skeleton is connected. How is that possible? We don't know. I heard there was some editor who mentioned microscopic adamantium chains in a letter column or something.

What we do know is there's a hell of a lot on panel proof that his head and limbs can't be teared off.

Back on topic, BC Wolverine and Carnage fought in X-Men and Spider-Man, no clear winner of course.
Can you prove any of this?
Physically if his bones are connected by microscopic chains of adamantium which is unbreakable how would he be able to move? That makes no sense. He's still human. Also, what would happen to his joints if this were all true. The adamantium only has to do with his bones, nothing else. Last I checked, joints are made of cartilage and cartilage is not bone. I sir think you're wrong

StiltmanFTW
Can you prove any of this?
Physically if his bones are connected by microscopic chains of adamantium which is unbreakable how would he be able to move? That makes no sense. He's still human. Also, what would happen to his joints if this were all true. The adamantium only has to do with his bones, nothing else. Last I checked, joints are made of cartilage and cartilage is not bone. I sir think you're wrong

Of course I can. For a good start:

Ba'al (officially cl. 75-100) tries to rip Logan apart and guess what? He fails.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5706/wolverine013.jpg

Thing is, it doesn't have to make sense. It's a comic book. His skeleton always functioned like a very advanced action figure. It was even depicted that way in Days of Future Past. And no, Wolverine's not human.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea I never understood what would stop someone with Super Strength even at Spider-Man's level from ripping Wolverine's head off or arms.

I mean a legit reason outside of him being Wolverine and one of Marvel's favorite wanking boy.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea I never understood what would stop someone with Super Strength even at Spider-Man's level from ripping Wolverine's head off or arms.

I mean a legit reason outside of him being Wolverine and one of Marvel's favorite wanking boy.

Yeah, because he was a beacon of popularity the first time someone tried...

His skeleton is interconnected somehow, who know hows, I means it's not always depicted as anything vaguely human looking, a few times it has be shown as an almost robot-esq chassis.

Alpha-7
It would be a great fight, but Carnage would take it. I don't think Wolvie would be able to get near him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

His skeleton is interconnected somehow, who know hows, I means it's not always depicted as anything vaguely human looking, a few times it has be shown as an almost robot-esq chassis.

I don't know if I remember correctly but IIRC his vertebras are connected to each other with ittle hooks but I still give it to Spidey and the ones in his class wink

srankmissingnin
I don't think anyone thinks Wolverine can beat Carnage without a plot device.

Omnislash Kid
Of course I can. For a good start:

Ba'al (officially cl. 75-100) tries to rip Logan apart and guess what? He fails.

Thing is, it doesn't have to make sense. It's a comic book. His skeleton always functioned like a very advanced action figure. It was even depicted that way in Days of Future Past. And no, Wolverine's not human. And I still dont see how that was possible (I read those issues. I believe that all took place in between issues #11-16?. Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not entirely sure.)
Also, the Hulk tore Wolverine in half so that proves that it's possible. Try harder please ^_^

srankmissingnin
And I still dont see how that was possible (I read those issues. I believe that all took place in between issues #11-16?. Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not entirely sure.)
Also, the Hulk tore Wolverine in half so that proves that it's possible. Try harder please ^_^

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultimate Hulk tore Ultimate Wolverine in half, they aren't the same character.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Interconnected in what way?

I recall when Ba'al tried to rip him in half. He blamed it on his bonds being bonded with Adamantium or something along those lines. Which would make sense if Ba'al tried to rip him into pieces, but not say rip his arms out of it's sockets. And even that's even an attempt at justification.

Omnislash Kid
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultimate Hulk tore Ultimate Wolverine in half, they aren't the same character. That's not the point. The point is you were saying he couldn't be torn in half and I proved you wrong.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Interconnected in what way?

I recall when Ba'al tried to rip him in half. He blamed it on his bonds being bonded with Adamantium or something along those lines. Which would make sense if Ba'al tried to rip him into pieces, but not say rip his arms out of it's sockets. And even that's even an attempt at justification.

Who cares how? How does Invisible Woman see, while she's invisible?

StiltmanFTW

QFT.

That's what I'm talking about. If you ask me, his arm didn't resemble a human one when Nova burned all the flesh of it, either.

Originally posted by Alpha-7
It would be a great fight, but Carnage would take it. I don't think Wolvie would be able to get near him.

In the comic he did get near. Carnage even got stabbed. To be fair, he was distracted at that moment.

And I still dont see how that was possible (I read those issues. I believe that all took place in between issues #11-16?. Correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not entirely sure.)

Issue #13.

Are you kidding me? That happened in Ultimate Universe. Ultimate Logan not only got ripped in half... his pinkie was cut off, Colossus teared off his leg, Apocalypse did it with his arm...

Ultimate Adamantium is definitely not indestructible and I really doubt Ult. Logan's skeleton is interconnected...

srankmissingnin
That's not the point. The point is you were saying he couldn't be torn in half and I proved you wrong.

No, you proved that Ultimate Wolverine could be torn in half, which means absolutely nothing when talking about 616 Wolverine, and is only slightly more relevant to this discussion than Bane breaking Batman's back.

Omnislash Kid
QFT.

That's what I'm talking about. If you ask me, his arm didn't resemble a human one when Nova burned all the flesh of it, either.

In the comic he did get near. Carnage even got stabbed. To be fair, he was distracted at that moment.

Issue #13.

Are you kidding me? That happened in Ultimate Universe. Ultimate Logan not only got ripped in half... his pinkie was cut off, Colossus teared off his leg, Apocalypse did it with his arm...

Ultimate Adamantium is definitely not indestructible and I really doubt Ult. Logan's skeleton is interconnected... I dont believe it was specified in this forum what Wolverine we're talking about. I think it's a little unfair you picked 616 Wolverine when we're talking about him fighting Carnage. If that's the case I would start leaning towards Wolverine. But yes, if you're talking about 616 Wolverine that's still debatable. I still believe it would be possible to rip his head off given the right amount of force is applied. Now if Colossus can lift 100 tons I think he might have the strength to be able to rip616 Wolverine's arm off at least. laughing

Parmaniac
I dont believe it was specified in this forum what Wolverine we're talking about. I think it's a little unfair you picked 616 Wolverine when we're talking about him fighting Carnage. If that's the case I would start leaning towards Wolverine. But yes, if you're talking about 616 Wolverine that's still debatable. I still believe it would be possible to rip his head off given the right amount of force is applied. Now if Colossus can lift 100 tons I think he might have the strength to be able to rip616 Wolverine's arm off at least. laughing

Isn't it always 616 Wolverine unless another version is stated?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Isn't it always 616 Wolverine unless another version is stated?

Yes.

Mshinu
Damn I was sure the debate was about mangaverse wolvie with lightsaber claws...

Spire
Carnage.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Who cares how? How does Invisible Woman see, while she's invisible?

So no legit reason. Gotcha ya.

I honestly have no problem if they just explained it.

Omnislash Kid
Isn't it always 616 Wolverine unless another version is stated? I dont know. Is it? lol I never thought there was a standard when it came to Wolverine. I always thought it was better to specify. I assume what version of character based on their opponent. Things are more logical that way unless there's some evidence that proves me wrong. In this case it could have been any version of Wolverine (ok well not the movie version. That would be an easy win for Carnage). If you still think my opinions mean nothing then what's the point of this fight if it's sooooo obvious? But I digress

StiltmanFTW
I dont believe it was specified in this forum what Wolverine we're talking about. I think it's a little unfair you picked 616 Wolverine when we're talking about him fighting Carnage. If that's the case I would start leaning towards Wolverine. But yes, if you're talking about 616 Wolverine that's still debatable. I still believe it would be possible to rip his head off given the right amount of force is applied. Now if Colossus can lift 100 tons I think he might have the strength to be able to rip616 Wolverine's arm off at least. laughing

We use 616 versions unless otherwise stated by the OP.

Jahf punched Logan into orbit... Gorgon kicked him from Westchester to Georgia (no, I don't mean the state)... and you know what? His head is still attached to his body! eek!

Colossus wouldn't fare better than others.

Omnislash Kid
We use 616 versions unless otherwise stated by the OP.

Jahf punched Logan into orbit... Gorgon kicked him from Westchester to Georgia (no, I don't mean the state)... and you know what? His head is still attached to his body! eek!

Colossus wouldn't fare better than others. haha well I was unaware of this sites "standards". Most forums I go to usually specify so my bad lol. Well if that's the case what's the point of this fight? Does Carnage stand any chance? haha What if Carnage took control of Wolverine? I think that would make for one mean symbiote

StiltmanFTW
haha well I was unaware of this sites "standards". Most forums I go to usually specify so my bad lol. Well if that's the case what's the point of this fight? Does Carnage stand any chance? haha What if Carnage took control of Wolverine? I think that would make for one mean symbiote

What's the point of this fight? Carnage can still knock out Logan.

K.O. = win

Omnislash Kid
What's the point of this fight? Carnage can still knock out Logan.

K.O. = win Well it depends. What do you think Carnage is able to dish out and how much do you think Wolverine can take without standing there and not letting Carnage slap him around? haha I'm not saying Carnage doesn't stand a chance but you just made it sound like Wolverine is a god of all gods laughing out loud

Parmaniac
Well it depends. What do you think Carnage is able to dish out and how much do you think Wolverine can take without standing there and not letting Carnage slap him around? haha I'm not saying Carnage doesn't stand a chance but you just made it sound like Wolverine is a god of all gods laughing out loud

no wolverine is pretty dangerous due his HF but without PIS Carnage could really dominate him with midrang attacks (based on the symbiote) and IIRC carnage got a HF to (Maximum Carnage Saga, Shriek scratched his cheek and he fully recovered from the sonic attack)

StiltmanFTW
Well it depends. What do you think Carnage is able to dish out and how much do you think Wolverine can take without standing there and not letting Carnage slap him around? haha I'm not saying Carnage doesn't stand a chance but you just made it sound like Wolverine is a god of all gods laughing out loud

It's damn hard to take down a symbiote w/o the use of some plot device. Also, piercing attacks work better on Wolverine than blunt force does.

Omnislash Kid
no wolverine pretty dangerous due his HF but without PIS Carnage could really dominate him with midrang attacks (based on the symbiote) and IIRC carnage got a HF to (Maximum Carnage Saga, Shriek scratched his cheek and he fully recovered from the sonic attack) Wolverine isn't capable of doing a sonic attack unless he carries a boom box and hardstyle (techno) around with him. Those amazing beats are enough to make humans go crazy over them. haha but would any of that really do anything to Wolverine? I mean he would regenerate as fast as Carnage would damage him as well as the other way around. I suppose Wolverine could try to separate the symbiote from Cletus Kasady if it would be possible for him. If not it would just go on until one of them got tired. Even then they would just be laying there getting beaten by the other but not dieing lol. I think Carnage would just have to suffocate Wolverine or rip out his heart (or give him a heart attack. Technically Wolverine cant regenerate from something that's not killing his cells. It's like that saying, "If it's not broken dont fix it". There would be nothing to regenerate. That's like trying to regenerate from being in space and not having any air to breathe)

StiltmanFTW
His heart has grown back in three panels. Just saying.

Omnislash Kid
His heart has grown back in three panels. Just saying. yeah I know but it would give Carnage about 10 seconds to get the upper hand on him which what was really my point

Eternal Idol
Carnage definitely has the upperhand here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.