which actor/actress for Anakin and Padme?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bateman
I've heard it said that Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman had terrible dialogue in episode 2. Do you attribute this to bad acting, or bad writing?

How about this.. If you were George Lucas, and could rewind time, who would you choose to play Anakin and Padme??

Try this on for size..

If you saw "Cruel Intentions", with Ryan Philippe and Reese Witherspoon, you know how good they were together. Good chemistry! I'd choose them as the young lovers. I doubt their acting in that movie had to do with them being married in real life.

comments?

speiderman
Asia Argento as Padme and some unknow actor for Anakin.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, they certainly had some weak lines to use. I mean Anakin sounded creepy and the type of dude the heroine fights off in a lifetime special.

Darth_Nefarus
Episode 3 will be such a dramatic and dark film it will really showcase both what Lucas has as a write and what young Hayden can do for Vader.

[PLOP]anakin
hayden can't act but natalie is wonderful

pr1983
no problem with portman most of the time... but i just want to hit hayden... he just bugs me alot...

Darth Subjekt
I'd cast me for Anakin and Jessica Alba as Padme eek! stick out tongue eek! stick out tongue eek!

we'd have more than just Luke and LEia, i can tell ya that much!!!

Darth_Nefarus
Oh man, Jessica Alba could totally make me feel the force.

Darth Subjekt
id like to slip my lightsaber into her darkside......

Sith Master X
I don't think they had bad acting or dialougue. I think the problem is some people are to damn picky over every little thing.

I mean really, think about it. All these actors have to work with most of the time is blue screens surrounding them. They've got no indication of what's going on around them, so they have to do the best they can to act in this world that they can't even see.

Darth Subjekt
Honestly, i blame the writers and GL for trying to make the PT "kid friendly"....when they did that, the actors suffered for it. I think they're both good actors in their own rights. I thought HC was gonna RUIN the Anakin/Vader role, but he pulls off the devious, whiny, and yet sadistic aspects of it, quite beautifully. I was thoroughly impressed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.