Snake Eyes, Stormshadow, Quick Kick, & Jinx VS Batman, Robin, Nightwing, & Bat Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nightstick
The Fight takes place in an empty parking lot. Every one is wearing work clothes/martial arts attire. No weapon, no gadgets. This is Cain Batgirl and Drake Robin.

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes and Stormshadow could win with out Quick Kick or Jinx... and pretty easily I think.

spetznaz
Quick Kick would be kicked quick by Nightwing, and Jinx would face a load of bad luck after meeting Robin. Thus this fight would be between Batman and Batgirl versus StormShadow and SnakeEyes.
However it is the bat team that would win.
StormShadow and SnakeEyes are member of the Arashikage clan of Ninjitsu. And they are quite good ninjas (and to be honest the only thing in GI Joe that is not pathetic. The rest of the characters, both good and bad, seem to miss everything they try to shoot at - unless, ofcourse, the target is a robot, in which case they are crackshots).
StormShadow and SnakeEyes give some modicum of respect to GI Joe, which is a good thing.
Now, on the other team we have Batman and BatGirl. Batman is said to have learnt all major styles of combat (he is said to know 127 styles), and ninjitsu is a major style. Batman may not be a master in Ninjitsu (to the level of the Arashikage blood brothers above), but he knows enough to know what they will come after him with. But Batman has two major advantages they do not have.
1) He knows more styles than they do. The Arashikage blood bros are masters of Ninjitsu. Batman is adept at Ninjitsu, but he also knows 126 other styles on top of that (to make it 127). Batman's knowledge in the martial arts is by far more extensive than that of Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes (and unlike their GI Joe brethren Batman seldom misses).
2) Batman is a certified genius. Batmas IQ might very well be more than that of Snake and Storm combined!
Oh, and Batman has one more advantage:
Batgirl!
Cassandra Cain (the new batgirl) is an even greater problem for the Arashikage duo when it comes to hand to hand combat.
Why?
Because she is better than Batman!
And she is better than Lady Shiva Woosan.
The combination of Batman's extensive combat knowledge and intellect, with Batgirl's intensive combat ability and perfection, would be too much for StormShadow and SnakeEyes.
The Arashikages are out of their league here.

srankmissingnin
"Snake-eyes is an expert in all disciplines of martial arts and silent weapons." - This is a quote from a G.I. Joe hand book.

Snake-eyes is also an expert in military periodical and is proficient in most small to medium arms. Before he even trained with the Arashikage ninja clan Snake-eyes' name was classified in the military; now it is even classified in top secret folders that are classified in there own rights. You also need to consider that the Arashikage clan has quasi mystical moves under its belts (i.e. the Arashikage Mindset, The Sleeping Pheonix, The Ear that Sees) and give Storm Shadow and Snake-eyes even more of an edge in striaght skill.

If you think that Batman has a chance do a search for a thread with Snake-eyes in it because there are several I have posted feets in. In all honesty Snake-eyes apprentice Kamakura would beat Batman more often then not.

Tron
Pathetic? You must be forgetting Sgt. Slaughter.

SGT. FREAKIN' SLAUGHTER!!

Maggot.

spetznaz
LOL. Mea Culpa. Sgt.Slaughter is cool.
LOL

Mainstream
Batman and his "kids" take this one.

spetznaz

srankmissingnin
I'm going by comic showings... you can use the guides on Hasbro if you wish.

I've said it many times Snake-eyes has moved his sword so fast the friction of the air caused it to burst into flames then the force of his and Stormshadows swords colliding caused an explosion. Stormshadow at age 18 dodged machine gun fire from three platoons in an empty field while carrying Snake-eyes and laying return fire. Snake-eyes takes apart entire platoons of armed Cobra Soldiers (even the lowest Cobra are enhanced with 2x reflexes, strength and durability) with only a sword and slices through Cobra B.A.TS like paper, and a B.A.T is impervious to small arms fire.

Go read some Joe comics spetznaz so you are informed enough to post in this thread.

spetznaz
You just said you got your stats on SnakeEyes from a guide book!
Oh, and when it comes to dodging bullets both Batman and Batgirl have done that in droves. Batman basically does it virtually every day (and in Year One dodged shots from a few paces away, and in essence dodging projectiles is Batman's forte).
Batgirl is even more ridiculous when it comes to dodging shots! She has dodged shots at her head from point black range, and in Batgirl Knight Alone she took down an entire building of government agents. When the top honchos reviewed the tape they thought she was a meta-human (because her moves, reflexes and speed were beyond anything they had ever seen).
When it comes to dodging fire from multiple directions, at a distance, then the Batman and Bagirl would not even be fazed in the least. Hence running across a field with enemy machine-gun nests laying a withering fire would not be nothing much for Bruce or Cassandra (and even characters like Nightwing and Robin would be able to handle THAT).
You say i haven't read Joe Comics. I have (and as i stated in my first post the Arakishage blood brothers are the only characters that really make me marvel at the Joes). In my last post i even said that i would not even be that surprised if Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes won, but i would expect that the Bat team would win.
And i emphasized that whoever won the battle would not be a walkover.
BUT YOU are the one who waltzes in and says that even a character like Kamakura (geez) would be able to beat the Batman. Kamakura beating Batman! That is plain ludicrous. Kamakura without snake Eyes is half-baked. He is able to take care of typical opponents, even those with some level of adeptness, but thinking that Kamakura would trounce the Batman is just plain asinine.
In your post you told me to: 'Go read some Joe comics spetznaz so you are informed enough to post in this thread.
Well, i retort in the following manner:
Go read some Batman/Batgirl comics srankmissingnin so that you are informed enough to post in this thread.

The Flash
Examples of Batman/Batgirl dodging bullets seem weak compared to dodgind three platoons on an open field.

spetznaz
Dodging bullets at point blank range?
And both Bats and BGirl have dodged slugs from multiple assailants many times. Infact Robin does that regularly.

srankmissingnin
The guide book was based on the normal comic line not the cartoon or the action figures.

Three platoons of armed soldiers not three machine gun nest and he did it with a person on his back while returning fire; that alone beats any bullet dodging feat Bruce or Cass has under their belts... and that was an 18 year old Tommy who wasn't even a master of the Arashikage Clan yet. Snake-eyes can run head strong into machine gun fire from Fred Series Guards with out getting tagged! He has stabbed Scarlet through the chest while he was running with surgical accuracy with out causing any damage... with a freaking katana. When Snake-eyes fought the Night Creeper leader he did a back flip from one roof to the next over a two way street and simultaneously blocked five cross bow bolts. Snake-eyes is pure badass... and he has taken hits from Wraith so I'm wondering if Bats can even do enough damage to put him down.

Do you know how fast you would need to cause a sword (or anything) to burst into flames because of air friction spetznaz?

And for your information I am well read in Batman comics... not so much in Batgirl but my friend collects them and I read them at his place some times and while she is arguable a level above Batman that does nothing for a guy would in all likeliness could take Spider-man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.