gamecube / gamecube 2 --rumors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gls
I've heard some cool rumors.
1) Eternal Darkness 2 will be released for the sucessor of gamecube.
2) Smash Bros. 3 also for gamecube 2. maybe even with sonic and friends!!!---also smash bros. for gameboy advance successor(not the ds)
3) A sequel to sega's NiGHTS (from sega saturn)!!!
4) A sequal/remake of capcom's Power Stone (from the dreamcast).
5) soul caliber 3 or 4 (well, duh)
6) sequel to Re-Volt (dreamcast) and Jet Grind Radio (ditto).
7) The gamecube 2 will be online WITH support from nintendo (online smash bros. anyone??)
any more rumors???

VilleValo462
animal crossing 2 big grin

G.A.mbit_DDR
time splitter 3 smile yay more thong grlz and monkeys!

Tex
I dont know about External Darnkess 2, but I do know that Metrooid Prime 2, The Next Zelda and Mario are all planned for the current Gamecube.

The next Nintendo is still 2 years away! eek!

JKozzy
Isn't it one year, 2005, like XBox2 and PS3? blink

Tex
More like Christmas 2005, so about 2 years if you want to get picky! stick out tongue

JKozzy
Shhh, we don't want to get picky, Tex wink
smartwhip

DracotheDragon
I've heard that Nintendo is re-releasing the gamecube with mods so that it has 2 drives, the original on the top for GCN disks, and a drive like a one in a car/truck/SUV, you know, the ones that suck 'em in, anyway, the 2nd drive is supposedly going to play DVD's and Music CD's, it supposedly comes with a 40 GB hard drive and USB ports for keyboards and cameras, it's supposedly see-thru with neon lighting on the inside edges so it glows, and that you would be able to play CD music in place of game BGM's. I've heard that it's gonna sell for 149.99 in america. The GCN 2 was supposedly supposed to look like that, but with one top drive instead of the two drives. I've heard these, not made them up, so don't b i t c h at me if it isn't true.

Shoukan
here is what i found

CPU: Gekko 2 CPU @ 2 GHz (IBM Power PC 5)
GPU: Flipper 2 GPU (dual processor ATi 19400 Pro)
Memory: 512 MB embedded QDR 1T-SRAM (quad data rate)
Media: 6 GB HuCard and 60 GB multilayer optical disc.
LAN/WAN: 100 GB/sec Fiber Optic connection and built in router w/ 5 port 1000baseTX switch.

Shoukan
plus i heard it would be a 2006 forth quarter release...so around Christmas 2006

gls
hmm.. i havent heard any of those about the specs of the cube2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.