Counter Strike VS SOCOM US Navy Seals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
Similar online play games but which is better. My opinion is that counter strike gives the gamer more of an adrenaline rush when in combat wether SOCOM lacks the more intense gameplay by being abit more strategic. I havent played SOCOM 2 so I cant comment on that one.

Any thoughts? smile

ScarFace Clone
socom way better. the online for socom 2 is the perfect online game until 25 to life comes out

Machete_Guy
Which CS engine?

Lord_Andres
CS Source ownes! I mean I own in it stick out tongue

Machete_Guy
Of course, i never got into Condition Zero.
Are they gonna sell Source separately??

Lord_Andres
No idea

Smasandian
Never played the SOCOM series. But Counter-Strike involves a huge amount of strategic planning. Just play against an organzied foe in a public match, and you will be died each round. But i cant say whats best because i havnt played the other one.

SlipknoT
CS all the way.

Machete_Guy
No doubt. Socom is heavily over rated. Well at least the first one is, haven't played the 2nd one.

SaTsuJiN
ph33r CS!1eleven

Machete_Guy
Im not to good on l337 blink translation?

Aku
CS 1.6 or Source whichever.

SOCOM is great but CS is more intense. The rush you get when you see a guy close to you and their not looking and you and youve pretty much got a free kill its like..."Ha Your Toast Pal!!!"

Lord_Andres
Whats l337

Lord_Andres
?

dave123
leet (elite) speek

Lord_Andres
Is that a clan or something???

DEFCON One
Counter strike: Source is an awesome game. It is way better than socom

Linkalicious
Source is much much much better than SOCOM.

Machete_Guy
j0 d00d, f00 g0t pwn3d by teh 6u/\/ 1 4m h01d1n 1/\/ m1 h4/\/|)

^^^
Leet speak, Baily used anymore
Came from some hackers that translated that way sometime ago.

Aku
L337 5p34k 1$ b|_|11cR4p. 1t w4$ n3v4 @ g00d 1d34.

Translation: Elite Speak Is Bullcrap. It Was Never A Good Idea.

Lord_Andres
But hwat is it???? a program? a map? a clan?

Aku
its a language

Lord_Andres
oh

Aku
5A\/\/y?

Smasandian
I hate that crap, its stupid as hell.

ScarFace Clone
\/\/|-|Y |)() Y()U |-|/\TE |t

SaTsuJiN
Y = '/
U = |_|
T = '][' or +
E = 3

we use it on World of Warcraft all the time cuz you cant speak with letters cuz they get changed by the translator to the horde.. so ya gotta leet speak

Aku
5|-||_|][ 411 0f '/o|_|

(shut it all of you)

CS.Source-man
COUNTER STRIKE!!!!

(read my name please big grin)

CSS has extream graphics awesome game play and it acctually needs skill and strategy (OMFG!) The whole you go there ill go here you snipe there is soo cool. You are pretty much living hte life of a Marine/Terroist in a awesome Good vs Evil game where you need a plan a team to do everything to beat the other team. Although socom i played it and i didnt really like it. I dont go for that type of veiw.

SaTsuJiN
( 0 |_| |\| '][' |-| 3 \/\/ 1 |\| !11!1

(counter-strike fer the win!)

Machete_Guy
(0|_||\|73|2 $7|21|<3 P\/\/|\|$!!!!

ragesRemorse
ghost recon is better.

Xenogears

IceJaw
First vs thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.