Is there a second trailer for Star wars episode 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rory
Is there a second trailer for ep 3 yet?

BAILY
Not till March 11th... sorry

eXSBass
And a simple search couldn't get your answer? mad

Eleonora
Oh leave him alone

The Ones
yea. i think hes a noob, (LIKE ALL OF US WERE!!!) so he probably didnt know about the search button

rhjerjye
yes, you can find it here:
download.theforce.net/episode3/fantrailers/EP3TeaserTrailer.mpg

Stunrun
u mean its been confirmed!? wow! i have been away for a LONG time eek! how ya doing bud? cool

JKozzy
Thanks for bumping an old thread with a worthless and misleading post. "Fan trailer" is blatently in the link.

kegs202
I didn't know a date for the next trailer had been set. Does anyone know if it will be released in the same way as the first one. i.e downloading from AOL.

Torik_Shai
It's less than 3 weeks away now.

12345m
this is some speech for the trailer from MF.com
MACE
Very dangerous putting them together...

PALPATINE
I need your help, son.

ANAKIN
That's treason.

vondafone
Happy Dance has anyone got the offical trailer for ep 3 yet??

cylob49
Youve got the wrong forum were all waiting for tonights official premier of the GIGLI 2 trailer

vondafone
hello everyone

Naredhel
What you mean "don't be harsh, he's a noob"- this isn't about being a noob, it's about being BLIND! How many threads are there on this?! The fact that the word trailer is strewn around the page more than the underwear of Michael Jackson's child friends is irrelevant?

Like the underpants, I think not.

LandoSpeeder2
And the noobs just keep piling in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.