Prometheus vs. Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

whobdamandog
I posted this topic a loooong time ago in another forumn..I believe it was sci fi bboard..since then I've seen it posted just about everywhere..Wizard even did a last man standing about it..anyway..my original thought would be Taskmaster..as I have stated before..Taskmaster can probably do just about everything Prometheus could do...only better..based on his photo-reflex ability...it would be a tough battle for him though..

Draco69
That's what the picture above is from; Wizard. I just wanted another opinion.

Nataku8188
Taskmaster has more experience using his ability, considering he's had it since he was only a child. Not only that, but he can mimic even the SLIGHTEST movement, even rolling dice, so that it is EXACTLY the same.

whobdamandog
Checked Wizard's web site..it states that they had it posted in April 2004..they're such a bunch of lying bastards...anyway...click on the link below if you want to read my original thread...

http://bboard.scifi.com/bboard/browse.php/3/4/1653/7(it wasn't that long..)

There's some good debates on that board..I used to debate with Ol KillAll(aka JuggernautJoe) about all kinds of stuff....particularly Juggernaut. Anyway....I'll let you get back to the topic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.