AOA Xmen vs Jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
Ok Magneto's Xmen vs JLa

spetznaz
Martian Manhunter alone would be a hard nut for the AOA X-men (or any X-team without the Phoenix force) to crack. Not that they would be unable to, just that it would be quite hard.
If you add Superman and Green Lantern to Martian Manhunter then the X-men have no chance whatsoever.
The rest of the JLA can take a break.
Martian Manhunter is a telepath of a greater magnitude than Xavier. The Martian Race has been in existence for thousands of years (before it got destroyed), and it developed many forms of telepathic assault and manipulation. And each Martian received all the knowledge and experience spanning eons!
He also has strength close to Superman's, superspeed (though not anywhere close to the Flash or Supes), Martian vision (basically heat vision), the ability to turn intangible, and can shape-shift. In certain comics he has 'martian vision and martian hearing' (basically analogues of Superman's x-ray vision and super hearing), like when he was able to follow the race between the Flash and Superman. He could track them while they were in the tropical jungles yet he was with the JLA in the US.
Oh, and he no longer has a phobia for fire.
GL has one of the most powerful weapons in the universe (nowhere close to the Infinity Gauntlet in the Marvel universe, unless the ring is the one worn by Parallax or Ion, but even a normal GL ring is still pretty potent).
Superman is ....well.....Superman. Even if not in his demi-god Pre-Crisis form, or his fully god Superman Prime form, he is still Superman.
Then add the Flash (able to come close to light speed, and by merging with the speed force match it), Wonderwoman (a Superman-lite character), Aquaman (a strong telepath, though nowhere near MArtian Manhunter, or Xavier for that. Also class 60 strength, and is quite fast). And Batman, who though mortal is one of the most dangerous in the group.
I love the AOA X-men (i lvoed that series). Everyone of those X-men was perfect (i especially loved the one-armed Wolverine who was as mean as heck). But they just cannot go against the JLA.
Magneto would be a great powerhouse for the X team, but it would be just too much.
I have to give this to the JLA, although in my heart the only team i love more than the JLA is the AOA X-men (emphasizing Age of Apocalypse)

spetznaz
I meant to add that all that information was mentally passed to each Martian, thus MM has telepath stratagems and experience that literally span the ages!

long pig
That my friend is why DC is crap.
superman is basically jesus in a cape....bleh!

The Flash
JLA.

muffin man
X-men AOA some have evolved well I'll admit it I don't know much about A.O.A

RobWolf27
Age of Apocalypse Line up Magneto ,Rogue,Blink. Sabretooth,Wildchild,Quicksilver,Iceman,Morph,and sunfire
is there others don't rember
left the team Gambit, Jean Greyand Wolverine

In the comics Magneto kills apocalypse at the end

Ok magneto and rogue she can absorb magnetos powers and use it anyone else for that matter.

Euripides
That doesn't protect them from MM's telepathy. A single thought and nearly two thirds of the team falls. The only ones left standing would be arguably Jean Grey and Magneto (if he has a telepath-proof helmet). From there it would be absolutely no contest.

supermanprime
AOA x-men cannot lay a finger on the JLA, MM is just to much alone for them to handle. Also i find that marvel writing has defintly gone down the tubes,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.