Amazo VS Composite Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
Amazo has the strength and powers of the JLA

VS

Composite Superman with the powers of the LEGION (the strength of Supergirl, Ultra-Boy and Mon-El, can grow to giant size, hurl lightning bolts and fireballs, turn invisible, walk through walls, change the elements with a mere gesture, read our heroes' minds or disguise himself as any being or object and can multiply himself from one man into three, each as powerful as the others.)

goku-vs-superma
sounds like composite superman would kill him before amazo had the chance to copy his powers

x_danny_x
never heard of this superman, do you have a pic of the guy????

damn, does anybody know of a site which has all the different versions of Superman??

Mider
were does composite superman appear?

goku-vs-superma
yeah i never heard of him either. kryptonian, 1,000,000, prime, etc there are too many

long pig
ohh he goes by many names most never heard of superman-suck yea...he appeard in action comics #1
" ZING!

Quick Freeze
sorry guys i havent been on the site in a while. composite superman was a major bad guy in the old world's finest comics (batman and superman). he looks like a green man with a costume that is half a batman costume and half a superman costume sewn together right down the middle. he's the only one to beat the team in that series.
http://nightwing.superman.ws/adventures/compositesuperman.htm

Ex11B
sure would suck if Composite Superman was in M.U......most of those poor heroes wouldnt know what hit them

gamewarrior
Sounds like this Composite Superman is pretty Powerful. So is he more powerful than superman prime or just below its level.

Ex11B
think .....pre-crisis superman x4..now thats a bad-ass dude

jplatinum
No he is far weaker than superman prime.
Like millions of times weaker.

Amazo would kill composite superman.
He is already more powerful than the whole league unlimited.
This means he is more powerful than every member of the extended league.
He beat them all without tryin' or breakin' strive. Even supes, orion, green lantern, supergirl, wonderwoman, and like 20 other super powered powerhouses.
He knocked them all out by flyin' at them and didn't even slow down when they went at him with every ane I do mean everything they had.
It was like watchin' a skateboard fight a freight train.
Do you really think composite superman can content with that for more than 2 seconds.

Plus, while he has his hands full tryin' to fight amazo ( to no avail)
Amazo simply scans him and takes his powers too.

Superman: "Rarghh Rarrghhh! Why are my efforts not workin'.. I can't even phaze him."

Amazo: " I have scanned you. You cannot possibly pose any threat to me...Weakling.."

"Powwwwwwwwwww!"

gamewarrior
It sounds like this Amazo fellow is like the android in Justice league and Justice league unlimited.

jplatinum
He is.

gamewarrior
He is? I didnt know that. Why's his name Amazo? Its sounds a bit primitive for an super advanced android.

BobbyD
Interesting character, this composite Superman.

jplatinum
Interesting , but dead against Godlike Amazo.

Quick Freeze
you forget how fast this guy is. he pretty much he has the power to do anything. even if amazon scans him and copy's him he wont be able to do all 3 copies at the same time, the other 2 can pummel him burn him zap him what ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.