Master Splinter (Cartoon Version) Vs Robin (Teen Titans cartoon version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
Master Splinter Vs Robin The turtles Master vs the leader of the Teen titans

Corlock Striker
That's tough, Splinter is a master, but Robin's been trained by Batman in every martial art Batman knows, and Robin has the descipline for the martial arts, unlike almost all of the other turtles. Making me think Splinter isn't nearly as good of a teacher as Batman, and therefore maybe not really a master at all. So I'm going to have to go with Robin I think.

Oh, and btw, just in case you were wondering...

HULK STRONGEST!!!!

jinzin
splinter would hand robin his candy ass back to him, no contest.

muffin man
splinter the master of ninjitsu.
seen him on the TMNT 1 game from the latest series.
he hits ya and you can't even see it happen.

Mainstream
the rat wins

sbo
Splinter wins it. One bite from the giant rat and Robin's got the plague or hantavirus.

StrawNilla
Splinter takes him down and out and the TMNTs finish him off with a good ol' stompfest.

Life is good. cool

muffin man
honestly who thinks robin can beat the master

long pig
pfffff....splinter could take batman in hand to hand....please! robins a pansy...splinter is a freaking rat man....a rat!

muffin man
a 60 year old rat cat well the cat kinda looks like a rat

long pig
nah, it looks like a cat. but you get an A for effort : )

Kento
Splinter takes this. Robin might be good at fighting, and all that but he isn't a proclaimed "Best of a certain martial art" Like splinter is.

Best living Ninjitsu master alive against Bird boy ...Splinter all the way.

nigel45
Well, are you all considering Robin's weapons/gadgets? I don't know how much difference they might make, it just seems like you all are looking at this as hand to hand, which Robin would know better than to attempt.

Kento
Dick can still be bested by a better fighter.

nigel45
Well, Splinter can be bested by one of those freeze bombs Robin uses. IF he got the jump on him, stressing "if", Robin could incapacitate him. However, Splinter has got a much better chance so long as he keeps his eye on Robin.

Mainstream
Grayson goes down against the human sized Rat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.