Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ARC Trooper 117
In the words of BilboFett, I welcome all members who were friends of JP's to leave this Forum with us...
No doubt this'll get closed, or I'll get banned. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I'm gettin' sick of KMC now.... sad
And look at that! All the bashin' people are online right now..... roll eyes (sarcastic) mad

I WILL MISS THE EPISODE III FORUM
*Is not seeking sympathy* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Torik_Shai
I fear change. Where would we go?

theshakl
you going to theforce.net?!?!...why can't you just in both...

ARC Trooper 117
Pfft.
TF.N? Never! I just won't post in here anymore.....too many bashing n00bs for my likings....

Torik_Shai
There will be bashing n00bs wherever you go. It's the nature of the internet. Some people are nice, considerate, thoughtful. Others are just stupid jackasses.

But, I feel it in the air too: KMC is dying. sad

ARC Trooper 117
*Is sad*
I'm not leaving KMC - just here.
Bye bye, fellow spoiler-lovers!

LandoSpeeder2
Good idea troop, if you can't handle people that post ALL AROUND THE WORLD, then you probably shouldn't post, I'll miss most of you who leave. sad I'm staying, I can handle what they say, I guess if your here for a year or so though it can get pretty sickening, but since I've only been here for about 3-4 months I still like it here, and I'm staying here for a few more months until most of the hype for ROTS is gone and then I might post some after the DVD comes out.

ARC Trooper 117
Good for you! big grin
But I think Smoker4's gone too, so all the fun is dead from here....

Torik_Shai
I'm with you Lando.

Torik_Shai
I guess it'll never be the same around here without the regular faces, especially JP.

May the Force be with you guys. thumbsup

theshakl
JP went to TFN.....

and i'm there as well with her...smile

but yeah i like this place waaaaaaay better! KMC ROCKS!

ARC Trooper 117
What's her username there?

Creechuur
Believe me when I say its better to remain mostly anonymous and uncared for when youre on the internet. I mean, look at all this drama just because one member (albeit a rather loudmouthed and personable member) left in a huff.

Stay, go, whatever. You know all this crap gets posted on numerous forums within minutes of each other, so whats the difference?

lil bitchiness
This has nothing to do with Episode III, nor star wars for that matter, and this has already starting to turn inappropriate.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.