"tribute"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Since we all know what happened to the "Temple"-thread, I hope we can put the past behind us and just do it STARWARS-style again!
I post this thread in honor of Jedi Priestess.
Can we do it the right way for ol'time sake people and just have fun...and never start pickin' at eachother again or else I think I'm in the wrong forum...
It's not stealing an idea started by a respected Member, but just honor and paying respect!
Keep the SW-converations, just the talking-stuff alive!!!!!!!!!!!

So here it is "TRIBUTE"........thanks and respects to the one and only JP!

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

gatheringstarwarstabletalk

Creechuur
Ush and the other mods are going to be so pleased by this, I just know it.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I know we all have much sympathie for respected members, but it's just like everybody leaned on one good member, we must stay who we are and go on in an old fashioned way!
If we all keep our head down in a matter of just a few days, then the entire Ep3-forum could just as well be closed!

rockon

GCG

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Thanks Creech, I hope so, I was just getting used to all the good people on KMC the last 4 months...that's exactly the time that I'm a member now!

I sure hope this is going to work!!!!

smile smile smile

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you!
Perhaps you're right, I'm no moderator and I don't mean to copy stuff already been thread-made.
This thread is open to all kind of ideas...

confused ....my excuses many times

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I don't own this thread, because I don't see threads being owned, except but the Moderators> They implie the rules, I know that!
My basic outline is not for this thread to be owned!!!!

One time sorry!
erm

Ben-Kenobi
Hmm i got an idea no more sigs until the kids learn to play nice.

Ushgarak
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=323464&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.