Conan VS Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nightstick
Conan the Barbarian VS Batman. They have their regular gear. The fight takes place in a Dojo in the mountains of rural Japan. No interference. Its one on one.

MERCILOUS
I'd flip a coin to decide this one. Sounds like a good match up.

Lone-Wolfe
Oh come on, this isn't even a challenge. Batman all the way.

Lord-of-Dreams
Good fight. I say that Bats takes it by a hair. But he stays in that dojo for a while after-both his legs are broken wink

Nightstick
What do you mean this isn't even a chalange. Conans strength no doubt dwarfs Bats. Add to that, that Conan was trained by the great masters of the world in both fighting and academics. He also takes head on with sword the sort of foes Batman planes for month to fight and even then uses dozens of gadgets. Also Conan has out fought Wolverine and I believe Captain America. Both of which are in the same skill range as Batman. Point is even if Batman comes out on top this will not be a walk in the park for him.

who?-kid
Pfft, another difficult vs-thread. Who to vote for ?

(thinking)

In Gotham City : Batman the Dark Knight wins.
In Cimmeria : Conan the Librarian wins.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yo! who?-kid!! It'sin a dojo in the middle of nowhere!!

MERCILOUS
Yeah seriously, Conan has the strenght, the fighting's basically dead equal and Bat's has got the gadgets. If he gassed him real quick he could do it, I don't know if Conan would know what it is, although i doubt he'd stay there and get gassed he's as cunning as a fox. Hmmm. I just don't know.

lifeisaglich
If the Conan in mind is the Gov. of California then by all means Conan should win. But if it is some other guy then my money is on Batman.

who?-kid
Okay my mistake.

Conan wins, because - the Batman fans will probably disagree with me - Batman will underestimate Conan. Conan looks just like your everyday thug, only a bit more muscled and with a sword and wearing a loincloth lol.

But Conan is smart and deadly. And strong and experienced. And he won't hold back.

Lord-of-Dreams
No. I think not. Conan may look pretty average tuff guy, but that effect wears off after one hit. Even if bats underestimates him, he runs in, does some damages...takes a bonk on the head... 'ok... slow down flash!'

Draco69
Sonic weapons, vomit gas, tear gas, etc. Do I need to say more? And Batman doesn't underestimate ANYONE. Batman wins easily.

MERCILOUS
Conan doesn't underestimate anyone either, and while he has the obvious disadvantage of not knowing the technology, He has face many a perilous thing in the way of wizardry. He just might thing that Bats is some petty sorcerer and find a way to stay clear of his gadgetry. Did anyone ever read the "what if" where conan gets sent to "modern times." He gets shot by a bullet and thinks something like, "damn all these guys are wizards and carry magic around like nothing, I gotta get this thing out of me it might be poisoned or enchanted." Then he's all like, "lead? those things are just fancied up slings."

dami wilson
conan wins but thats if bats doesn't use his technology tools like the way he gassed the HUlk in one dudd crossover!

MERCILOUS
Everyone's so quick to dismiss that crossover because it was written in a context of crap. However, even as it pains me to say it (because I do sorely hate that crossover), that victory was pheasable. No one understands just how powerful Bat's side kick really is. I'm telling you it's literally tree splitting. If I had a scanner i'd prove it. It's possible, that the hulk, caught in a moment of uncertainty, slightly over reacts to a side kick. No, it couldn't harm him but it could hurt him. Like those times when you sit on your keys or are poked by a finger. You, might have at one of these times gasped.

Now I feel icky for defending Marvel vs. DC.

dami wilson
bite me fanboy! No further comment! Hulk rules dude!

MERCILOUS
Huh?

dami wilson
you took a swipe at me so I said go ahead and take more chunk of flesh out of me! Gosh, dont take it so serious! The guys we're talking about dont exist!
Marvel writers will be laughing their socks off if they read some of these threads !

MERCILOUS
Took a swipe? I wrote that post most begrudingly. I just said it was pheasable. If you notice I did refer to it as crap. That's not a swipe, I'm just argueing. That is what these forums are for right, oh no, I didn't log on to the wrong place did I! I gotta hide from the feds now!

ZephroCarnelian
This is one hell of a good matchup! Kudos Nightstick! big grin

I'd go with Bats on this one....

But Conan kicks ass, n I don't think Bats'd take this very easily...

doctorstrongbad
Conan takes out Batman. They both rush each other batman goes for a jump kick and conan gacks him with his sword. The end

Abaddon
Considering that Conan went toe-to-toe with Captain America, he could easily go toe-to-toe with Bats. They both represent the pinnacle of human excellency in the physical domain and are also as smart and cunning as they come. I say it would boil down to endurance and willpower. I give the victory to Conan based soley on endurance.

Lord-of-Dreams
Go suck a sword.
That is the most garbage idea I've ever heard. Bats is a master fighter in like 350 different languages. He doesn't go down against anyone physical style without a fight. Got that, punk?? mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.