Sebastian Shaw vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Sebastian Shaw is the guy from inner circle , from what i saw when rouge punch his it made him stonger than her , when cyc used his beam kept made him stonger

so whould win .

Superman vs Sebastian Shaw

Scoobless
superman would win, shaw would either get overloaded or supes would realise he was getting stronger and come up with some other way of beating him than punches to the face

who?-kid
Shaw is a one trick pony. Superman wins easily.

radioboy121
Not that I think Sebastion would win this as I definitely see Superman in this one, but I truly do wonder of his true limit on the amount he can take. On thinking of his encounter with Rogue when she also had absorbed She-Hulk's power with her own, she slugged him, but Sebastion in turn hit her so hard that it basically knocked her out (if I remember correctly, her appearance reverted back to normal after impact).

crazyspinz
i think shaw can only absorb to make him up to like class 60, and anymore energy he kinda explodes

kgkg
ya there is a limit to how much power he can get but i heard the limit is not know for all we know he can go up to class 100+ or extreme high of that level unlease there is a comic that shows his full power etc.

i whould say he can become stong as superman , but sups whould probably realize fighting him will only make him stonger , but if he can take more power than class 100+ then superman is in trouble.

juggernaut74
In theory Cyclops' optic Blast is a impact blow which would make Shaw stronger(Blast is the key word). But Supermans Heat vision is just well basically heat(Vision is the key word). Shaw would melt to a pile of ashes I think.

Euripides
Easy. Superman's freeze breath reduces him to a statue. Then Superman shatters him. Or Superman burns him to ashes with his heat vision. Or Superman uses his superbreath to blow him away. Or Superman...

kgkg
freezing will do the job

Draco69
Yep.

Mainstream
Shaw goes down.

muffin man
yes stupid heros win rule of all comics

Mainstream
yeah...I think its time that changes.

chilled monkey
Superman, for all the above reasons. Plus, Shaw's power is similar to the Parasite's and Superman has beaten him many times.

kgkg
True i gree with you all superman will win this but shaw is more powerful than parasite he leaches power takes time , but shaw by contact so if you puch him or something he is already stonger than you well that's what i saw so shaw will be more than a match that parasite.

thank for all you input for you wise comic individuals smile

pr1983
can shaw absorb a building being dropped on him? didn't think so...

superman is smart enough to take him easily...

Swanky-Tuna
If he can take a hit from rogue who had absorbed she-hulk, then he probably could...

K3VIL
There's a limit to Shaw's powers.He cannot absorb high level blows from someone like Superman.Maybe a few hits with not so much strenght would give him sufficient powers to be a threat for some minutes, then Superman will use heat vision or throw him a piece of metal stabbing his body and killing him or seriously hurting him.

demigawd
Yeah, Shaw has been overloaded before. Magneto did it to him, Storm did it to him, and his son Shinobi overloaded him so badly it gave him a heart attack. So we do know his limit, and it's below the kind of damage Superman could do, even in a slugfest, which it doesn't even have to be, because Superman can just throw Shaw into orbit, or fly around him at lightspeeds, creating a vacuum that knocks him out.

Mainstream
Shinobi was the one that killed Shaw that time..I knew he had died..but I didnt' know who did it.

demigawd
Yup

Mainstream
"killed" by his own son...that's horrible..yet kinda cool.

derrick24
Superman dont have the tools to take down shaw. anything physical he can take, superman heat vision, and punches. You all are making stuff up when you say that he is going to overload, in every comic i have seen, he has never overloaded, youre just trying to think of a way that superman is going to win, Superman geeks. Shaw only weakness is adamantium, that why he runs scared when he sees wolverine. If superman dont have any adamantium, shaw is going to laugh at his effort.

whirlysplat
How about supes pick shaw up and throws him towards the sun?
or, he pics him up and flies him down to the deepest ocean trench at super speed,
or he flies him into space and leaves him, SShaw needs to breathe. Supes in 4 panels

Wickerman
Originally posted by pr1983
can shaw absorb a building being dropped on him? didn't think so...

superman is smart enough to take him easily...

I think what pr meant was that he couldn't get more power unless physical contact with the force that wounds him would occur. Such as getting a punch to the face or being hit by an optical blast that is connected to the one generating it.

~wickerman~

Wickerman
Originally posted by Mainstream
"killed" by his own son...that's horrible..yet kinda cool.

yes...fighting his own son....very original as well laughing

(do i hear SW???)

~wickerman~

juggernaut74
Supermans heat vision isnt a blast therefore he cannot aborb its impact cause its pure heat and will melt him to ashes.

Xplosive
Actully Shaw can come to class 100 or more, but Superman has too much energy for Shaw.

K3VIL
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Supermans heat vision isnt a blast therefore he cannot aborb its impact cause its pure heat and will melt him to ashes.
Heat Vision is pyrokinesis, it's a force bolt that emits also high level of heat.

juggernaut74
Key word is heat. Which is not gonna be a impact blow.

who?-kid
Originally posted by derrick24
Shaw only weakness is adamantium, that why he runs scared when he sees wolverine. If superman dont have any adamantium, shaw is going to laugh at his effort.
Shaws ONLY weakness is adamantium ?!? confused

Anyway, Superman melts him, freezes him, throws him into orbit or rips him in half. Anybody else got another solution ?

stormfront13
all supes has to do if freeze him. storm literally froze the fight out of him in the phoenix saga

whirlysplat
I remember that that was in 135 or 134 I thinkOriginally posted by stormfront13
all supes has to do if freeze him. storm literally froze the fight out of him in the phoenix saga

stormfront13
yeah she created a field or cold around him that wasn't going to harm nightcrawler

Wickerman
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah she created a field or cold around him that wasn't going to harm nightcrawler

then it's settled. By using a power that is indirectly harmful to him, Superman can subdue Sebastian Shaw.

~wickerman~

whirlysplat
Easily big grin
Originally posted by Wickerman
then it's settled. By using a power that is indirectly harmful to him, Superman can subdue Sebastian Shaw.

~wickerman~

Swanky-Tuna
Beast said something very similar to that when he was spnning Sebastian on his feet in the cartoon. But he ended up absorbing the kinetic energy from the spinning.

whirlysplat
at superspeed should do it big grinOriginally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Beast said something very similar to that when he was spnning Sebastian on his feet. But he ended up absorbing the kinetic energy from the spinning.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Beast said something very similar to that when he was spnning Sebastian on his feet in the cartoon. But he ended up absorbing the kinetic energy from the spinning.

Lol.....you can only imagine how strong he'd be if you spit on him big grin

~wickerman~

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by whirlysplat
at superspeed should do it big grin
He'd probably puke at the least.
Lol.....you can only imagine how strong he'd be if you spit on him big grin
Especially if it has tabacky in it.

manjaro
superman can easily bludgeon him to death for if any one reads x-men you'll now that recently that android guy who was kicked out of the inner circle whooped his ass and tested his limit 'til he had to seek medical assistance. so it would be no troble for superman to knock his head off

whirlysplat
Originally posted by manjaro
superman can easily bludgeon him to death for if any one reads x-men you'll now that recently that android guy who was kicked out of the inner circle whooped his ass and tested his limit 'til he had to seek medical assistance. so it would be no troble for superman to knock his head off

dominic/wolf
shaw has not died and he abosorbed eletricity and kinetic enegy and he has no limits so he cant be overloaded

stormfront13
shaw has a limit, if storm can exploit it then so can supes

Mainstream
Shaw can't mess with supes...I won't think anyway.

whirlysplat
Nice new sig mainstream

K Von Doom
Supes can just start choking him, no energy for him to absorb then

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Kinetic energy, at least at first. Not really Superman's way to just strangle people, although that would rock.

radioboy121
Superman wins, but Sebastion Shaw isn't a pushover nevertheless. He has put up a good fight against Magneto before (of course, he lost at the end). Choking doesn't sound like something Superman would do, but the freeze breath would be a problem.

Originally posted by manjaro

Pierce isn't your average cyborg and he has a reportoire of weaponry on him to boot. He was outclassed by Colossus strengthwise, but he gave even him a problem by using some leverage (albeit temporary and this was the classic version).

Vanlore
Originally posted by K Von Doom

Ah, any amount of pressure/movement is kinetic energy. This is basic stuff here, you should know this..

Originally posted by juggernaut74
In theory Cyclops' optic Blast is a impact blow which would make Shaw stronger(Blast is the key word). But Supermans Heat vision is just well basically heat(Vision is the key word). Shaw would melt to a pile of ashes I think.

Shaw has been exposed to things hot enough to melt steel ect. I don't think it would be an efficient way to fight him.

I will say that if shaw can be overloaded than superman would be one that could do it.

I think superman would use freeze breath on him, but there is a chance if shaw didn't get overloaded at first, he could then return superman's punches by 10x the amount of force.

Could superman knock himself out if he hit himself in the face 10x harder? lol

Bouboumaster
Superman would absolutly murder Shaw

godking
Shaw gets turded.

Superman has way to many options to defeat Shaw for this fight to be a fair one.

carver9
Superman wins.

john allerdyce
lol. superman.

juggerman
why is this still open?

whacknasty
Its is just kinetic energy, correct? In a few other debates with Shaw, if the character he was facing had good enough h2h skills then a choke of some sort was usually the tactic leaned towards. If Supes chose to, then a simple (or advanced depending on what he's picked up from Bruce or Diana) choke would probably work I would think?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by whacknasty
Its is just kinetic energy, correct? In a few other debates with Shaw, if the character he was facing had good enough h2h skills then a choke of some sort was usually the tactic leaned towards. If Supes chose to, then a simple (or advanced depending on what he's picked up from Bruce or Diana) choke would probably work I would think?

Probably. Or better yet, just throwing him in space.

whacknasty
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Probably. Or better yet, just throwing him in space.

Lol, for some reason choking him out seems more humane to me that chucking him into space. Would work very well though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.