The Immortality of the cursed Pirates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
When they were stucked with that pole and then Kiera Knightley put into one of them a bomb, reducing them to pieces, it wasn't show them growing back.It means their "immortality" has limit or not?

Machete_Guy
Yeah thats what i thought messed
And at the start when keira pours those hot ashes on raggetti in her mansion, and raggetti starts screaming in pain.....and barbossa says he cant feel anything.....tho when he takes keiras dress off, he says "mmm still warm" blink

johnnywooh
i think ragetti was being sarcastic when he screams in pain, cos as soon as pintel hits him on the arm, he stops straight away

choosewisely
mmm...it stays a movie....not everything is perfect...(most of it is :P )

Joscail
yeah, it can't all be spot on, & where would the funny be if ragetti doesn't scream & Barbossa was being an arse trying to piss off Elizabeth...& the blowing up bit, it'd be a bit difficult to put yourself back together after you've been blown into a thousand little pirate pieces, & the curse was lifted soon after that anyway..

Shonk-Da-'Onk
Imagine If u could feel all that though laughing..

.:JnC_Freeak:.
OUCH!!! wacko

Machete_Guy
But they cant blink

choosewisely
but what if they could

Machete_Guy
But they cant..

Shonk-Da-'Onk
but wat if they could blowup

KillTheLight
I'm scared

Machete_Guy
But..They CANT!

KillTheLight
<------- still scared

Machete_Guy
<----------- Pursuing the fact that THEY CANT!

Shonk-Da-'Onk
<----------- Pursuing the fact that KTL is scared yes

choosewisely
Pursuing nuthing

I HATE MATHS!!!!! blowup

*COTTON MOUTH*
SO DO I

Shonk-Da-'Onk
YAY U put a LOST Siggy On eek! eek!

I'm gonna change my name 2 freak-n-lost jumpwoot

As soon as I can b stuffed no expression

Machete_Guy
WHOA ur fast!

choosewisely
lost lost lost lost huh |-)
every1 lost....lost machete , lostwisely, lost the light, lost mouth, lostcail lost oh no!!! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.