Spiderman Vs Clay Face And Killer Crock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Spidey 24
Clay Face cant feel Spideys punches and in a match hey who are yopu spiderman will get destroyed but he might find a way to win. Also Im not sure if killer crock is the same strength as spidey but still.

crazyspinz
killer crock = crappy version of lizard

clay face is chill, but i see spidey taking it

Max Spidey 24
lol i just noticed that he is a crappy version of the lizard

spetznaz
Spidey can take care of Killer Croc pretty easily. As already stated, Killer Croc is an analogue of the Lizard.
Clay Face would be another situation. Spidey could also defeat him, but he would have to use his scientific brain and not his spidey strength.
With his mind Parker/Spidey can bring down Clay Face. With brawn alone Spidey would find it tough to even hurt ol' clay.
Overall Spiderman wins.

Euripides
Clayface and Killer Croc are too much for Spidey to handle. Croc is much stronger and faster than the Lizard now. And Clayface is impossible to physically attack.

DarkCrawler
So is Hydroman...so is Sandman...your point is?

And is Killer Croc really Class 10?

Draco69
Spider-Man beat Hydro-Man and Sandman by using his brains and the environment around him. Clayface is extremely strong and has more experience than those two. Clayface even gave WW a run for her money.

Killer Croc mutated. He's much stronger and faster. Check out the Loeb/Lee run aka the Hush.

Mainstream
I think Spidey could win..neither one of those guys are exactly rocket sciencist...about how strong is Croc since he went all Alien looking in Loeb and Lee run?

Draco69
He's definitely above Class 10 now. Clayface is pretty smart. He used to be biogeneticist before he became a walking Play-Doh.

Mainstream
you realize they have been like 4 Clayfaces..in the comics who is Clayface right now..He and Scarecrow are my favorite Batman Villians.

Scoobless
lizzard was stronger than spider-man as well by a little and could probably take a lot more punishment, spidey has noted on occasion that he hurt his knuckles on lizzards hide when in other issues he punches through brick walls with no ill effects, spidey is always coming up against guys stronger than himself, but he is probably the best rounded character in his power class, sometimes strength just doesn't work at all ie: sandman and hydroman as mentioned even the symbiotes to an extent but mr science whizz parker never fully relies on physical power so this match up isn't anything he can't handle.......... these guys are nothing compared to the sinister 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.