Questions about Episode III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
I was asking myself, in Episode III he'll face Yoda in close combat, will he use a light saber or only Force powers?

keYa
If you were thinking of Palpatine/Sidious , I think he will use both of this ways of combat ...

zavin
spoilers say that they'll fight with lightsabers, but yoda will be defeated by sidious using lightning

K3VIL
Palpatine can change his physical aspect?Cause when he's Darth Sidious he looks different from when he's Palpatine.Also i was thinking, Darth Maul cannot use lightnings cause he wasn't a sufficiently powerful Sith right?

zavin
yes palpatine can, and maul can use lightning (red) in the episode I game

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Um no guys Sidious dose use his powers against Yoda, but he wins by besting Yoda in swordsman.

Anakin2Vader
^^ dont think so... his force powers are throwing everything in the senate chamber around destroying the building and he escapes beleiving yoda is dead in the rubble

Jedi-Knight 8k2
HA HA NO! THATS NOOB TALK

zavin
spoilers say that when yoda is hit by lightning (at the end) sidious takes advantage and calls a clone troop to help him
Yoda is outnumbered, that's why sidious wins

Jedi-Knight 8k2
no....

Anakin2Vader
lol

Jedi-Knight 8k2
laugh all you want come may 19 you'll know the i was right

Red Superfly
I think you'll find Palpatine builds the Death Star with the force and shoots Yoda with it. Yoda deflects the 500,000,000 megaton blast (I read that from EU so its true!) with the force, sending it into Palpatines face. That's how he becomes scarred. Then, just to make sure he's scarred, Yoda throws some acid in Sidious' face, which is conveniently lying around in a Jedi Temple. Sidious then usues electricity on Yoda and kills him. Then Sidious flies away using the force, and builds a new empire with the force, just after building Darth Vader with the force. Obi-Wan clones Yoda and puts him on Dagobah. Duh! You is teh n00bz!

All your base belong to me, n00bs.

Echuu
I really hate the sith so much. I mean we all love for some reasons but they make me sooo mad. Palpy and Vader always win cuz they have clones around or are in groups.
Why do you think obi 1 defeated ani 1 vs 1?
Why do you think mace gets killed? Cuz there are two stinkin sith!!! I bet he could stinkin school either palpy or ani 1 v 1 but no!!!
If that thing about the clones helping palpy is right then there you go again. Vader beat luke the first time cuz luke didnt know what he was doing. maul killed quigon cuz he was alone(but i guess maul does kick some serious butt) yoda prolly would have killed poodu if obi and ani wouldnt have been there. neways that was pretty dumb.

darktim1
I like how yoda escaped by using his lightsaber to cut through the floor and called senator bail organa to pick him up I know that seen is going to be intense with the senate destroyed and all.

Arsenal
laughing Good stuff Superfly

Darth_Vader05
They will use both a lightsaber and powers

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Wait untill may 19 2005 for all your Episode3 questions...that's the answer!!!

smart rolling on floor laughing

maantcon
all your base are belong to us

at least get the phrase correct

Red Superfly
^ Oh dear God.

JKozzy
Hence the "Do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor" in ROTJ. 'Cause Yoda found out first-hand.

Ou Be Low hoo
I think Darth Vader and Obi Wan-Kenobi will die in this new movie. It struck me the other night, that in the older movies they both look different so maybe they will die and that's how it will all be explained! What do you think?

Darth Subjekt
what in the absolute hell are you talking about?!
You should be bound and gaged and then shot on site....that makes no sense and would destroy the films......May god have mercy on your soul for suck sacrilege.

All i can hope is that youare kidding.

K3VIL
One more question, we'll see Vader using Dark Side Lightnings?After all he's the more powerful being linked to the Force after the Emperor.
And we'll see how the Emperor face become so disgusting?

K3VIL
up

Arsenal
Why does the Emperor order all droids to be shut down?

ShadowKing
Vader, once he is in full metal life armor, does not fight anyone. The emperor has won. The Jedi are fallen. Vader basically stands around doing nothing. Sad but tru..

miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.