Super Skrull vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
these two fought before but I cant recall who won. I remember having a comic when he was fighting Grey Hulk

Super Skrull said to Hulk "Lets finish this" And Grey Hulk responded by saying "As you wish" and punched him really hard down to some machine where Super Skrull just had no answer but just screaming in pain and staring at defeat

kgkg
i will give this to superskrull just beacuase he has too much power.

all FF 4 power , he can shape shift .

i think the FF4 all together can beat hulk so will superskrull .

juggernaut74
Well if Superman knocked Super Skrulls @ss out in the Surfer crossover I think the Hulk can knock his @ss out also.

long pig
super skrull because hulk can take the thing...but with a lil trouble....super skrull has more than things strength. plus all the rest of FFs powers...hulks dead

Arsenal
Hulk

muffin man
THe hulk should win but super skrull probably win

blackwarrior
SuperSkrull ,amongst other things, is way too dumb to win this fight. Plus although he possesses the combined powers of the FF he does not have the same level of power and skill as each member of the FF. If I recall correctly he only has about 25 - 35 % of each of their powers.
Gray Hulk beat him, Savage Hulk would kill him.

ZephroCarnelian
Hmm...

Somehow I don't think Hulk's gonna be having many problems....

smile

Wynndar
no actually his powers were originally far stronger than FF member's he emulated.

IT all depends on who writes it. SS has been portrayed as unbeatable. The last time he was in FF he was out to kill a band of Skrulls posing as the FF. HE was actually pretty tough. He is also very intelligent and honorable when written right. However, last time he was in TIH, Grey Hulk made him look like a chump.

Honestly I think they are about even. Although SS power source is not limitless like the Hulk's. He is powered by an awesome source that may have a greater output than an entire planet's considering its size and the Skrull's technology. If written correctly the Super Skrull could give the Hulk or any other EArth based Hero a really good fight.

ZephroCarnelian
He didn't give Namor a good fight. smile S-S hurt Namorita, so Namor kicked his ass and SuperSkrull ran away. smile

I believe that Savage Hulk would decimate Skrull.

Grey Hulk, I'm not so sure, but Savage definitely.

Wynndar
All depends on who's writting him like i said. He's been beaten by Namor which doesnt really make sense. But he's also given Silver Surfer a good fight. It all depends on how he's portrayed.

The Power Skrull has a cleaner record...he would be a good match too.

Richrf
Well in a non-canon book, he was whipped by the hulk.

Basically, I think the problem is that he is a semi-honorable warrior type
who likes to fight closeup espically against another savage warrior type to prove his honor. So he is likely to try to close in and bash hulk instead of using his powers creatively from afar.

This kind of mirriors on a smaller scale how Thor tries to match Hulk strength for strength rather than using his other none-direct powers

The only problem is that unlike Thor, Super skrull doesn't have the strength to match hulk. So he is likely to be Koed 10/10

If SS uses his powers creatively, i would still give hulk the edge. If Thor did the same, I'm sure even hulk fans would give it to Thor, but SS doesn't have the same range of powers. IIRC Hulk generally does well against FF.

RogerRamjet
The Hulk...without a flinch...next... :yawn:

leonidas
has superskrull EVER won a friggin' fight . . .? embarrasment marvel should put him up against gladiator, that way at least ONE of them would have a victory on their resume . . .

big grin

leonidas
oh. hulk would demolish him.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
has superskrull EVER won a friggin' fight . . .? embarrasment marvel should put him up against gladiator, that way at least ONE of them would have a victory on their resume . . .

big grin
thx leo i change my vote because of this wise post

ScarletSpider
Super Skrull just needs to be written well, and extensively. The problem with villains is they only come around every so often, we don't get extensive characterization or encounters with them.

Super Skrull also needs to be updated. Yes, he has all the powers of the FF...when they first appeared, and he's not inventive at all, he should be using Reed's powers to turn his hands into claws and shit, then make them super strong and hard with the Thing's powers, and heating them up, so when he smacks you, he also stabs and brands you.

leonidas
<<thx leo i change my vote because of this wise post>>

always glad to help! big grin

guy222
Hulk

Kris Blaze
Gray Hulk? Gets torn apart.

Konton
Didn't Ms. Marvel take out Super Skrull?
lol

Bouboumaster
Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.