The Riddler vs. The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

Arsenal
Joker

Lord-of-Dreams
Wow Quan. You sure have changed in the past few days. This isn't extremely retarded!!!!!!!!!! :clap:
Joker solves the riddlers riddles and walks away.

Arsenal
laughing

CountQuan
riddler jus because i like him better

K Von Doom
The Joker's meaner. He'd probably go insane and kill the Riddler if he couldn't work out the answer. laughing

Miss_Faye
Joker...doy!

OtterVomit
The Joker, easily.

muffin man
joker has better hand-to-hand
but riddler is more intelligent supposidly
well JOKER

Napalm
joker

muffin man
Its obvious.

Mainstream
Riddle me this: who was the person who voted that the Riddler could beat the Joker?

DarkCrawler
Riddle me this, riddle me that. Riddler winning Joker is big bad crap.

muffin man
WHOA someone Did

Mainstream

muffin man
I think it was count quan

Lord-of-Dreams
lol probably. check this out:
This makes me laugh, but frustrated too,
I didn't vote for Riddler, did any of you??

vaya_the_elf
I'd go with the Joker, but there are both pretty similar...

CountQuan
I just thought they're equal so I dont know.

Draco69
Isn't the Riddler now called Hush. The guy who really riled Batman to no end?

Lord-of-Dreams
Is he really? That is sick!!! He still loses but...

mikalv1224
neither of them have enough commmon sense to win they would both trap each other

apoc001
With three days' prep, it's nyuk nyuk nyuk vs tee hee hee

BlueLightning
This is another battle I'd like to see. The two have a lot in common. However, if I had to pick one...I'd probably say Joker would win it.

Who do you think?

jrodslam
Joker.

Draco69
Riddler. Smarter and has lots of crazy holographic gadgets.

jgiant
Joker...

leonheartmm
joker

DrDoom101
joker

AcousticDoc
riddler will ask Jokey a riddle then jokey will whip out a gun in mid sentence and shoot him.

hawkwind
joker wins this quickly.

Ultimate Hulk43
The Riddler has riddles and the Joker has guns...the Joker wins.I can see it now:

The Riddle:Riddle me this...Riddle me that...
Joker:Riddle this!*shoots the Riddler*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Draco69
Actually the Riddler has hard-light holograms that spew crazy-ass laser beams...

kgkg
Joker

grey fox
Joker

Dr.Fate
hey but Riddler doesn't kill he's just crazy in a leaving a dumb clue at petty crimes crazy.

Cosmic Cube
Draco is right. All of you are stupid. Riddler wins.

Dr.Fate
If he was going all out Bloodlust sure but just acting like they always do no way is Riddler going to be able to win he just doesn't kill. In the 90's when all the villians and heroes were getting dark and gritty he said "what are we doing the Joker's Killing people left and right!" I can't remember all of it but that was about it. But yes Riddler could win if he was bloodlusting or it was like a Knockout to win

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Dr.Fate
If he was going all out Bloodlust sure but just acting like they always do no way is Riddler going to be able to win he just doesn't kill. In the 90's when all the villians and heroes were getting dark and gritty he said "what are we doing the Joker's Killing people left and right!" I can't remember all of it but that was about it. But yes Riddler could win if he was bloodlusting or it was like a Knockout to win

Riddler *would win.

Vinny Valentine
Batman Villians, Both smart and Nuts, Who would win and Why?

Lord-of-Dreams
Been done, and I feel that without even knowing who's really who, J wins it. There's a reason he's way better known than any other villain, you know. And that Bats needs more that a ride in the batmobile to figure out how to beat him or solve his shitty riddles. Use the search feature, you saltless chip.

Vinny Valentine
stick out tongue

Private Pion
Just in a fight? Ridler. He's got that funky cane.

jrodslam
^ Jokers got a cannon shooter.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
stick out tongue

Actually, unless you were around from a long time ago, you probly wouldnt understand my statement about chips. You see, a bunch of the KMC vets had a long and very important discussion about the state of the site, and Paola said she dislikes the term 'newbie', so I came up with the term 'unsalty,' but it really did not catch on at all... unfortunately... but I still try to use it, but mostly as a joke, like an old person calls a young person a kid, you know?

Yeah, Joker blows Riddler away. Sprays him with laughy gas big grin

Sixth_Winged
Joker's got the touch.............which killed the whole royal flash gang.

Lord-of-Dreams
the touch? sounds like a b horror film with a washed up pop singer in it and a bad black actor getting killed first...

Scoobless
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Actually, unless you were around from a long time ago, you probly wouldnt understand my statement about chips. You see, a bunch of the KMC vets had a long and very important discussion about the state of the site, and Paola said she dislikes the term 'newbie', so I came up with the term 'unsalty,' but it really did not catch on at all... unfortunately... but I still try to use it, but mostly as a joke, like an old person calls a young person a kid, you know?

Yeah, Joker blows Riddler away. Sprays him with laughy gas big grin

damn noob... trying to tell us more salted members how to belittle the rest of you damn noobs

nono

Vinny Valentine
I'm going back to the GDF and OTF.

Bye no expression

Psychos.

huh

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by Scoobless
damn noob... trying to tell us more salted members how to belittle the rest of you damn noobs

nono

Hey... leave me alone, Scoob! And we arrived at the same time, fool!! :P lol january, two years ago, I believe?
What are GDF and OTF??

Scoobless
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Hey... leave me alone, Scoob! And we arrived at the same time, fool!! :P lol january, two years ago, I believe?
What are GDF and OTF??

I've been here a whole day longer than you

stick out tongue

GDF = General Discussion Forum

OTF = Off Topic Forum

Lord-of-Dreams
Oh. You jerk!! One day makes zero difference. Who do you think wins, Scooby?

Scoobless
If one of them one day decides to come up with a plot to kill the other then whoever acts first would win.... in a straight up fight i'd probably side with the Joker

Lord-of-Dreams
No joke, son!! Joker is a pimp! I even think he'd murk Bats on Tuesdays, Thursday, Fridays, And on his Birthday!! (his own birthday... and Bruce's...)

King_Mungi
Uhhhh....I hate metro-sexual Riddler.

Lord-of-Dreams
o... k...
Joker is just too much

katie_girl09
Joker!

ALEMASTER
ok both have 1 week of prep who will win

riddler is cAPTURED AND PUT THROUH JOKERS TEST

JOKER IS PUT THROUGH RIDDLERS TEST

Broly92
Let's see Riddler touchers Joker and he will Laugh
Joker touchers Riddler Riddler hang

dawsey28
wow

Broly92
Someone made this thread before like two seconds ago
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t408874.html

dawsey28
Someone else made a thread like this about 6 or 7 months ago:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t375906.html

And one back in February: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=390625&highlight=joker+riddler

Whittdawg92
it's been made and JOOOOKKKKKERRRRRRR wins.

Tron
Well, it's been said that Riddler could possibly be more of a JLA level threat, if it weren't for his obsession with riddles and puzzles.

seaapple
Can the Riddler take out the Joker with a month of prep?

batdude123
Originally posted by seaapple
Can the Riddler take out the Joker with a month of prep?

With a month of prep?

Hells yes.

SevenShackles
has something like this happen in comics? and if not WHY THE HELL NOT!

id love to see joker trying to pull his way threw a month worths of planing from the riddler.

Riddler would take joker out. in a comic book get damn close.

seaapple
Is that the general consensus? I thought the Joker might be considered to be of a high enough level that he might be tough for the Riddler. Actually I like the Riddler better...

BentonGrey
Well, in theory, Riddler should definitely be able to take him with a month of prep, but the Joker is pure chaos, he's too unpredictable to really say that he has NO chance. He can always do something completely unexpected and perhaps come through.

jrodslam
Question is, is the Riddler the only one that has prep? If the Joker has prep as well, Riddler aint doing it imo.

BentonGrey
Yeah, jrod, I think you might be right. However, I believe the thread indicates that only Riddler gets prep. It would still be a GREAT comic to read, even if Joker got prep too. I don't know why this hasn't been done.

SpookySmurph
Meh. Riddler's smarter than the Joker, but wouldn't use his prep as aptly, just because he'd set it up as more of a game, playing mind games with Joker, whereas Joker would probably just trap Riddler and kill him if he had prep

Soljer
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Meh. Riddler's smarter than the Joker, but wouldn't use his prep as aptly, just because he'd set it up as more of a game, playing mind games with Joker, whereas Joker would probably just trap Riddler and kill him if he had prep

Cause the Joker never plays games with his victims?

SpookySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Cause the Joker never plays games with his victims? Not like Riddler, no.

Joker terrorizes them. Riddler toys with them.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Not like Riddler, no.

Joker terrorizes them. Riddler toys with them.

I could see the Joker setting up a SAW-like scenario and the Riddler being smart enough to get out of it...

SpookySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
I could see the Joker setting up a SAW-like scenario and the Riddler being smart enough to get out of it... True. But, what would Riddler do then..?

In Hush, Riddler was manipulating everyone to break Batman down piece by piece. Joker didn't want to participate, until he heard about "The Jason Todd gag".

Where as, when Joker wanted to take down President Lex Luthor, he prepped a little, but did it fast, swift, and in a much more deadly fashion, iirc.

Muck101
Riddler wins. I have no idea why he isn't featured more often!

Kurash
yes he would

Bouboumaster
It would be cool has hell to see this happen

seaapple
I'm glad you guys like my thread here for a change! The Riddler is a classy character. I also would like to see him used more.

rox
whos worse and who is more lethal

Hazsekswthurmom
Joker no contest

Dark-Jaxx
Joker...DUH! lol.

Darth Martin
Intelligence: Riddler

Fighting Ability: Joker

Insanity: Joker

Better w/ prep: ?

iceman24567
Joker on all accounts.

guy222
joker

Darth Martin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Joker on all accounts. Actually Edward Nigma is more intlligent......well atleast that's what all of the Batman experts around here say.

Decimus
I think Joker is more intelligent than Nigma just so insane he never creates anything except death.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Actually Edward Nigma is more intlligent......well atleast that's what all of the Batman experts around here say. The Riddler is pretty intelligent but he does almost nothing with it sad but Joker on the other hand makes chemicals and traps that usually stumps Batman.

Darth Martin
Riddler sort of does the same thing. Except with riddles. erm

Laguna L
The Joker. Plus he's a hell of a lot more badass.

rox
i always thought the joker and riddler were equally insane.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by rox
i always thought the joker and riddler were equally insane.

Joker is a psychopath (he likes what he does so he keeps going)
Riddler clinically diagnosable with OCD (he scared shitless of himself but can't stop)

Those are completely different types of and levels of crazy.

In my opinion Riddler should be smarter than Joker but comics have shown incredible feats for Joker's intelligence. Riddler isn't worse than Joker in anyway that I can imagine.

rox
ok

Cap'n Happy
Riddler is a genius. his I.Q. is very high (every bit as high as Bruce Wayne's) and he is probably a sociopath- a person lacking a moral center, with no regard the feelings of others. He is fair in h2h, and of slightly above average strength.

Joker is impossible to rate in intelligence (he probably doesn't make his poisons and weapons)... but in many ways he is BEYOND genius. He is beyond the label of sociopath or psychopath- there isn't a term for what he is. Maybe it could be called Super-insanity. Joker excels in h2h, and when he is in a particularly manic state, he has nearly superhuman strength (capable of besting Batman at times). While the Riddler has no qualms about killing, the Joker LIVES to kill.

Joker wins. Very bloody.

skyfather
Originally posted by Laguna L
The Joker. Plus he's a hell of a lot more badass.

TricksterPriest
For the record. Riddler is no longer afflicted by OCD. But I'm still not giving him the win over the Joker.

Capn': Ironically, Grant Morrison coined the term 'Super-sanity' for the Joker. laughing out loud

Dgw2007
what type of Psychopathy is Joker Factor1: Aggressive narcissism or Factor2: Socially deviant lifestyle

janus77
*rubs his hands with glee at the prospect of these two squaring off*

I much prefer The Joker, he's just damned cool.. but The Riddler is quite a fascinating character too... amazing to think that they have to share the Batman Rogues Gallery with The Penguin no.

umm, I'm giving the edge to The Riddler, more sane... more risk-averse... could plan something and stick to it, not give in to the temptation to ad-lib/improvise.

shiv
there is no reason why a sane riddler should jobb to Joker.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Dgw2007
what type of Psychopathy is Joker Factor1: Aggressive narcissism or Factor2: Socially deviant lifestyle

Psychopathy is no longer used clinically so I'm not sure which of those he would fall into.

Going by DSM-IV-TR Anti-social Personality Disorder:

(1) failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
(2) deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
(3) impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
(4) irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
(5) reckless disregard for safety of self or others
(6) consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations
(7) lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another

He hits on 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 for sure. Only three are needed total for a diagnosis.

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Psychopathy is no longer used clinically so I'm not sure which of those he would fall into.

Going by DSM-IV-TR Anti-social Personality Disorder:

(1) failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
(2) deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
(3) impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
(4) irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
(5) reckless disregard for safety of self or others
(6) consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations
(7) lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another

He hits on 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 for sure. Only three are needed total for a diagnosis. i only asked because i studied insaity in crimial minds class

Endless Mike
What, are you joking?

Sorry for the pun

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What, are you joking?

Sorry for the pun no what do you mean?

rox
Originally posted by Endless Mike
What, are you joking?

Sorry for the pun

huh

ozz81
who wins?

leonidas
straight h2h? not riddler..... even with standard gear i think the clown takes him.

Damborgson
Joker is a decent fighter. Joker messes him up bad.

tkitna
Joker destroys him in a H2H battle

JakeTheBank
Eddie doesn't want any of the Joker, and for good reason.

ColossusGrundy
Joker is too ADHD to solve the riddles...........

-Pr-
Joker gives Batman trouble, because he's such an unconventional fighter. In a straight up fight, he'd destroy Nigma.

cdtm
PulLhs0V8fA

evil face

Bentley
The Riddler is waaaay more awesome, but he's a lover, not a fighter ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.