Ham Vs Egg Mayo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cunny Funt
I think the egg mayo sandwich has the slight advantage cuz it consist's of two ingredient's...egg+mayo..
Ham is nice, specially honey roasted with a slodge of salad cream..
So Iunno pretty tight in my opinion..

muffin man
this is stupid

Cunny Funt
Go away, you salmon sucka'..

Zahit
The Egg-Mayo sandwich has a healing factor and is quite popular. Therefore, it beats everyone and everything hands down.

Cunny Funt
Thank you at least there are some open minded middle class members on this board.

grey fox
ham all the way it has the powers of pork for crying out loud i mean two secodns later hundreds of pigs arrive (oddly enough the blob and spider ham are included) and eat the sandwidge beofed they all wallow in their own filth

sbo
Ham sandwich vs fresh mayo &egg sandwich, ham wins.

Ham vs egg & mayo after it's been left in a hot car for a whole day, egg & mayo wins.

Scoobless
wel as far as i can remember ham has super speed, strength and can fly, where as egg mayo has the power to go mouldy and induce mass vomiting............... so obviously i'm going for the mayo as super speed etc is no match for an upset stomach

Superherovandal
mark my words either Paola or Tron will close this thread. Paola is probably going to close it any minute... any minute.....any minute

IRTMU-Dragon
This is one of the most degrading posts to all of comic-dom ever made.

Scoobless
that may be true..................... but c'mon...................... egg mayo'll take it easy! cast your vote now.............. it's probably your last chance

as i never got to vote on the paola V's tron debate i'll comment now (as one of them is bound to see this)
i like tron's sig better at the moment, but paola has the same birthday as me.......... tough one....... but i'll give it to tron as he was the one that shut down that debate with his iron doom fist where paola did nothing....... sorry P but T takes it

IRTMU-Dragon
I wont participate in this mockery.

Scoobless
but you keep coming back.......... Happy Dance

Arsenal
Sometimes a sheep just needs to be pushed through the fence.

Scoobless
oh, you and your sheep arse'n'al

jk yes
no
yes
no

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.