Magneto Vs Static shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
Ok Magneto vs Static shock. the powers are similar. So Iwould like to know who you think would win.

Arsenal
Magneto. Electricity can't hurt him and he would just plain kick Static's ass.

Lord-of-Dreams
I like this. Good idea... but Static can't win. He does have similar powers... but baby versions!

Arsenal
No lower.

baddspellahl4
wordup. plus static has to recharge like a battery whereas magneto doesn't

Lord-of-Dreams
Yup, good point. I'd like to see Static vs. Lantern. Duel of the battery boys!!!!!

Napalm
Magneto would spank static like a four year old at k-mart

Arsenal
Yeah then when static would start crying Magneto would taste his tears and make a remark on how salty they are and make a weird grin.

demigawd
lol...sicko.

Lord-of-Dreams
What the hell?!?!? Well... Magnus wins, then steals the flying disc thingy!! tehee

goku-vs-superma
the original ghetto flying disc thingy was a metal trash can lid!!! he used that first believe it or not.

Lord-of-Dreams
I know. That was ghetto man!!! Hey!! Maybe Magnus would take Static under his wing and train him!! He could become Magoboy!!

Arachnoidfreak
Magneto would rape Static Shock...It would be horrible.

RobWolf27
I know magneto would win. I like magneto hes favorite villian. Static electric is weaker than lighting bolt and a lighting bolt doesn't even hurt magneto.I was wondering if static was a match because he can control little magnetism .

Lord-of-Dreams
No he just can't win. If he were waaaaaaay more powerful, then I would say yes. lol

demigawd
yeah, but if he were waaaaaay more powerful, he'd BE Magneto, lol.

Mainstream
you say the Justice Unlimited episode with the future Static...he was quite powerful..still I vote Magneto.

Lord-of-Dreams
Hey!!! That's what I said!!!!!!!!

IRTMU-Dragon
Magneto could control Statics very power, as all electricity produces magnetic waves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.