Spy Report: 1# Dialouge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
The following is a list of the CONFIRMED (by JG) Dialogue that will appear in ROTS they are not in order just random. After every sentence is Whats this: to explain about when the characters will speak.

Anakin: I want it to be over it just like when my mother died and now I don't want to loose Padme.

WHATS THIS: Anakin telling Palpatine about his haunting dreams of Padme's death

General Grievous: Make your peace peace with the force Jedi, for this your demise.

WHATS THIS: GG taunting Obi-wan before their last battle.

Darth Sidious: Master Windu, what a surprising visit!

WHATS THIS: Sidious welcoming Mace into his private quarters along with the other Jedi ( before fight )

Anakin: YOU ALWAYS WERE JEALOUS!!! OBI-WAN, YOU KNEW I WAS BETTER THAN YOU!!!!

WHATS THIS: Anakin shouting at Obi-wan during the Duel!

Report 2# coming soon!

jnolan
good stuff, looks like we'll be getting some kinda decent spoiler every day untill may 19th hope i can keep myself away so as not to spoil myself completly, but i dont see me having the willpower to do so. Thanks alot for the post Jedi-Knight!

ExecuteR
are you sure this is real?? doesnt feel right to me.....

Jedi-Knight 8k2
What is your doubt?

JKozzy
The fact that the spelling is shyte.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
oh sorry about that i was trying to re-write from my documents

Arsenal
GG's line could have been better.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Hey I was re-writing from my document but this 100% Real

JKozzy
General Grievous: Make your peace peace with the force Jedi, for this your demise.

Does he really sound like a gungan? erm

Or does he say 'this is YOUR demise'

Jedi-Knight 8k2
SORRY ABOUT THAT laughing its realy just:

General Grievous: Make your peace with the force Jedi, for this your demise

JKozzy
Is there a verb in that second half of the sentence?
"For this is your demise".... "For this your demise" still doesn't make sense.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Its actually "for this is your final demise

JKozzy
Ah... thank you big grin

I have much less of a problem with the line(s) now stick out tongue

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Yeah I did not wanna get any one confused

theshakl
dude ..hes making this up..

JKozzy
It's probable, but whatev. I don't really care.

lucasfilm
he doesnt want to "loose" her again?????
omg what the hell???

theshakl
not real

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Good enough for me man...rock on!

wink smokin'

JKozzy
If you read, he said he was copying it from "his documents". But whatev. I don't really care if it's real or not, just sounds cool regardless.

Killua
lol that dialogue sucks , it aint the real deal thats for sure !

ctsketch
Jedi-Knight 8k2

90% of the crap you've been posting here has been false crap and the poor grammar and spelling doesn't help your case either

CinematicESP
Grievous' "line" is basically rearranging the syntax of one of his lines from the Clone Wars cartoon...

"Make peace with the Force now, for this is your final hour."

^I hope he really talks like that.

Insomnia
I've always liked the term 'Final hour'. I hope he says it.

LandoSpeeder2
Jedi-Knight, what are your sources. considering all the junk you've posted saying they were real, I don't exactly believe you.

Darth Subjekt

cylob49
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
ok this sort of has something to do with this...let me know what you all think of this and then ill tell you where its from, ok?...........

Its from this forums yesterdays SPOILERS FROM MILLENIUM FALCON thread via .....er....Milleniumfalcon.com

Arsenal
It would be cool if Grievous said some stuff if he knew he was gonna beat OB1. "I hate you, organisms. It's the smell, I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it. I'm going to to tell you a little secret. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague. And we are...the cure. After these battles are over, I'm going to kill Sidious and rule this galaxy with droids." starts laughing

Boris
Very bad grammar within those lines.. stick out tongue

Jedi-Knight 8k2
THAT WAS NOT ME! MY DUMB cOUSIN GOT ON TO MY COMPUTER AND DID ALL THAT!!!

LandoSpeeder2
But Jedi, what are your sources for this stuff you made the thread about, a link or something would help.

ctsketch
wellt his thread is written in the same terrible grammar as all the rest, which leads me to believe its always been u

guiro72
if i remember correctly he said it was from JG at the start of the thread....

just don't buy any of that guy's (JG's) "i've already seen the finished film, and let me tell you - IT ROCKS!!!! but i can't say anymore, i have to be careful....etc. etc...." crap......he's been trying that on for months....

though, some of it could be true.....

waynerobsonuk
'Final Demise'....................... well for starters how can a demise be anything other than final? Grevious doesn't know a damn thing about 'force ghosts' yet so how can anyone die more than once? The phrase infers thats its possible to die more than once.

Wayne...

Count Doodoo
Yeah, right.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
smile ... big grin ... laughing .... laughing out loud

Arsenal
Maybe it runs in the family...

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Don't u dare say that again ****ing peace of shit

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Hey I don't do spellcheck

Ushgarak
Cut out the personal comments, people- stay on topic.

Count Doodoo
O.k. -- back to the topic. I assume that by JG you mean Josh G. Did you get that dialouge from Josh or someone else, and how was it confirmed by him?

Jedi-Knight 8k2
I have JG's email and he sent it to me since hes away

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.