Dr. Strange vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who would win? I hope this is a good thread. If it isnt, Im sorry Im just tryin to make my threads interesting.

CountQuan
Anybody?

Empath
Ya, i like Ghost Rider's chances cause he's a lot like the Silver Surfer is with Galactus. This is a great thread. good work.
Ghost Rider has the pennence stare. It would have to defeat the eye of agamento or however its pronounced.
The eye is backed by the worm of intellect.
The Stare is backed by the function of the intellect.
I voted for Strange cause his magic can overcome even Scarlett Witch.
I think he could strip almost anyone of their powers.

K Von Doom
Strange can summon the crimson bands to keep GR at bay, and without any long distance attacks, the Ghost Rider would lose.

CountQuan
I like Dr. Strange and i think he's gonna win. Im just voting for him cuz I like him better and because i like magic i know those are stupid reasons but oh well

Lord-of-Dreams
Wow. Youve really been doing your homework. And you've even been replaced as the class dumbass (you thought I was gonna say class clown!! teehee big grin)!! By several kids in fact...
So up close... Strange. Far...Strange. You keep coming up with these one sided fights, Quan. Strange...

CountQuan
Watever that means

CountQuan
oh I get you

Napalm
GR's penence stare would win

CountQuan
vote for him on the poll then

demigawd
Yeah, Quan's fights have been getting better. This would be a pretty good battle, but Strange wins without too much trouble. GR fights best against REAAAALLLLLY evil people.

CountQuan
thank you

IRTMU-Dragon
Penance Stare.

Life of misery and despair, for Dr. Strange, the man who now knows eternal fear.

IRTMU-Dragon
BTW, Penance Stare/ Hellfire will work on anyone as long as Ghostrider can see them.

And ghostrider isnt really fair as a contender, hes kinda like a god with his finishing move that would even crush the hulk.

CountQuan
Dr. Strange is winning by 2 votes. YES!

Draco69
Dr. Strange bested Mephisto. Do you all really think a Satan flunkie is gonna stop Dr. Strange.

norrin radd
dr strange

CountQuan
of course

Tassadar
Strange wins

guy222
Blaze FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.