Classic Godzilla vs The New Godzilla (cartoon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
The old Japanese Godzilla the best godzilla vs The New Godzilla I must admitt I like this one too. Becasue this one swims can burrow in the ground but that was stupid to make it A sexual where there no male or female and he lays eggs . Well the new Godzilla without the A sexual thing. Anyways it shots fire from its mouth it can balance it self on a building without crushing it but it can crush it though its more flexiable. But the Old Godzilla is just as Cool and is the original is a Godzillosaur its a dinosaur that got mutated and was made larger the new one was a sea Iguana that got mutated to into a giant new species. The old one uses electrity to charge and its back lights up when he going to flame on.The new one flames on no electric. The old ones like a the hulk strong and destroys everything in its way. The New Godzilla is kinda like spiderman not saying hes weak because the spiderman is weaker than the hulk But that not what I mean by spiderman. I mean he like got agility and is fast and like spiderman' s got. So who would win . I say the Godzilla tough so is the new one. No favortism here go by the facts I am not saying my self that the 0ld one wins or the new one wins I am only saying who do you think will win

Arsenal
Godzilla. In fact in 'Godzilla Final Wars' he fought Jira (the baby that hatched from the last egg at the end of the tristar movie) and beat him quite easily. This is how it went down, they both growled at each other then Jira ran at Godzilla and jumped over him but Godzilla hit him with a subtle gesture of his tail before he could touch the ground, which sent him flying. Jira sat up to make another attack but Godzilla had already fired radioactive breath at him, destroying him easily.

RobWolf27
Who is Jira.Is he the american version of Godzilla. Ok anyways so they did battle each other. But that was probably one sided battle.

RobWolf27
Ok do it anyways. I am disapointed in that fact a least they could of gave it another name and made it a hero like Godzilla. Oh well Japanese wanted to bump off the american version so they did. At least King Kong beat Godzilla and hasn't had a rematch or at least I don't know if they made it that way. If a japanese people made they would have made King kong die to Godzilla ? I think America made a old Godzilla version and King kong defeated him.

RobWolf27
I was wrong about the Godzilla vs King Kong It was made in Japan. well bye I am delecting this one from being displayed on mine.

Napalm
The classic godzill is maybe a thousand times bigger and has a healing facter

muffin man
classic nuraw

Tron
King Kong lost that fight in the Japanese version.

Napalm
Correct he only lost in america

SpyCspider
eh....the Old Godzilla: There were so many different kinds. The first one is the one in the first movie. Then the 1960s to early 1980s ones are the campy, slightly friendly, widely popular Godzillas that everyone knows about. Then they remade Gozilla in 1985 to become a terrifying monster again. Then they killed that one off in Godzilla vs. Destroyah. And his kid became the new Godzilla. And then Godzilla 2000 came along as well as other newer ones. All from Japan.

The New Godzilla you're talking about should be the "American version of Godzilla."

So which ones are you pitting against? Kinda confusing, ain't it? wink I assume the "common" 1960s-early 1980s Godzilla vs. the American iguana.

Arsenal
I was reading something on it and the only difference(s) between the American and Japanese versions are the roar(s). In the American versioin King Kong roars and in the Japanese version Godzilla roars. So in the American version they want you to think that King Kong killed Godzilla underwater or something and in the Japanese version they want you to think that Godzilla was kicking King Kong's ass under water and he was retreating (which I think is more believable) . big grin

joesha28
But in the first place was King Kong that big to be 100 feet i thought Kong to be the size of a T-Rex?!

Laminator_X
Nippon Godzilla: Shrugs off most missle fire and swats jets like flies.
USA Godzilla: Flees from submarines and killed by jets.

'Nuff said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.