Would anyone love to see "Star Wars" vs. "Aliens" and "Predator"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johnlindsey289
It's an idea that i came up with since Dark Horse Comics and 20th Century Fox owns all three Sci-fi movie franchises.

Either a "Star Wars" vs. "Aliens" or "Star Wars" vs. " Predator" comic would definiely work for fans of three of those franchises. It could have Han Solo with Chewbacca, Luke and Jedis on a planet of the predators or Xenomorphs ( Aliens) to wipe them out with their lightsabres and laser blasters.

It would be heaven for Sci-fi geeks everywhere!

Arsenal
Sure

Sesse
or another holiday special.

Imperial shuttle lands on some planet. The crew retrieves a few alien eggs and returns to the mothership.

Soon, the aliens run loose and Darth vader contacts Luke with his super secret video-phone (remember holiday special?)

They will ally against the alien threat. After defeating them, they all go home....

This special would fit between ESB and ROTJ.

jnolan
This is a really weird premise that would be visably interesting but mentally troubling, plus neither alien nor predator would stand a chance against 1 fully trained jedi

§pearhead
This would be interesting to see...but the Aliens or Predators would be vastly outmatched.

DarkYoda
I generally agree with jnolan...it would be mentally troubling.

But whether or not an alien or predator would stand a chance against a fully trained Jedi?

I don't know. Obi-Wan and Anakin never sensed that Jango was firing a toxic dart their way. It's possible a predator could throw a spear at a Jedi and defeat him.

Red Superfly
The fights wouldn't last very long.

Darth Vader: "There's a Predator over there behind that log"

Boba Fett: *bang*

Darth Vader: "Good shot" *chokes an alien while hacking a Predators head off*

Obi-Wan: Pathetic lifeforms. *dismembers a Predator*

Yoda: "See him I can" *force pushes a Pred off his perch in a tree to his death

Vader: "All too easy" *stops all face-huggers in mid air*

Luke: Man this is boring. I'm going to the toschii station to pick up some powers conveeeerteeeeeerrrs"

ArthasKnight
I can't say I'm even the slightest bit interested.

OB1-adobe
yeah, and you know what would be even more stupid. it should take place on present day earth.

eXSBass
We just need one person to finish it all off. The Emperor. Just needs to lightning the ugly sons of guns and damn. Back to classic X Wing vs Tie Fighter dog fights.

SnakeEyes
I think it would be cool

JKozzy
Ditto

§pearhead
Not even no a good star destroyer planetary bombardment, no more Aliens or Predators to worry about happy

Darth_Nefarus
Dark Yoda, look at your sig. You know Master Yoda would be dissapointed to hear you speak this way. You know he alone, could take any number of aliens and/or predators.

DarkYoda
Yoda would definitely be able to take out infinite numbers of Aliens and Predators. I was referring to one of the crappy average Jedi...like the ones that get wiped out between the prequel trilogy and the classic trilogy. You have to admit...in Episode II Obi-Wan and Anakin were not very impressive. But they kick major a** in Episode III! big grin

Darth_Nefarus
lol, crappy and average jedi.
you know, the ones with only superhuman reflexes.

Morning_Glory
I dont want to see a movie like this - jedis vs aliens and predator-
how gay!

kanis
alien It also depends on the area they are in, if they are in an open space the preds and the aliens won't have a chance. But they are in an enclosed space, luke will swing at a alien and decapitate Han, vader chokes predator while another creeps up behind him and spears him in other words they would die a painful death.
Just imagine it though a force using alien/predator.

Darth Subjekt
You forgot one thing----DeathStar...one shot, one kill. Movie over.

WindDancer
It would be pretty cool to see an Alien chest buster pop out of a Jedi. Personally if there is ever a Star Wars vs. Predator I want to see Boba Fett fighting Predator. That would something I would pay to see.

kanis
alien Now boba fett versus that would be worth seeing in a fight

Sadako of Girth
Yeah that does actually sound cool.... But it would probably go to the Predator,as much as I hate to think it....
The predator would probably have the advantage 'cause he would be able to see in normal spectrum, heat vision, EM band and UV and infared, where as Clones of Jango can't even see low overhanging doorframes or 7ft wookies and blind smugglers with weapons behind them.. and one of the Fettsters big assets is his rocketpack....
erm...which seems to get destroyed, nullified or otherwise generally knackered in like every other fight the guy has...!!!
And as for the flame thrower, well in AvP we see the effect that seems to have on predators.... The wrist-mounted cable snare...? The predator doesn't need freedom of its hands to shoot Fett in the head with its visually guided shoulder cannon and could probably dominate with physical stength,
not to mention the advantage of cloaking armour and a "if I lose, ill nuke you...." feature....
SOG's Prediction: Predator KO over Fett in round2.... box

Corran
would never work, alien and Predator aren't real!

Sadako of Girth
LOL In that case its Fett by default wink

KenpoMike
I just hope Jedi's are fast enough to run out of the radius range of the Predators bomb that they keep on their arm. I dont think even Yoda would be able to block that! wink

WindDancer
OMG!! I'm just picturing Jar-Jar meeting the Predator. hahaha! That would be solid gold to watch the Predator slash the gungan!

Darth_Nefarus
Predator was bad ass and all, but no way could it take Boba Fett man. Now, given I admit Predator did have to take on one of the all time cinema action lords, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and as we all know The Governator reigned supreme.
However, the second Predator couldn't take out Danny Glover. No disrespect to Glover, Lethal Weapon movies were glorious, and I think he's great. However, Arnold is far above him in this category.

Now the point of this small rant, do you really think that Boba Fett would have a problem wasting Danny Glover or Arnold Scwarzenegger?

Boba Fett would eat all of the Predators.

Sadako of Girth
LOL Right on Winddancer...Right on.....!!! laughing
JJ's last words: "Whaaaaata da helll a re yooooouuuusaaaaaa...?"

*Checks with great hopes at the end of Predator2 to see if any Gungan skulls are on the wall of the the space craft..*

Silver Stardust
laughing Die Jar Jar, die!!!!

WindDancer
Is a mismatch.....but I still would love to see the Predator fight Jar Jar. stick out tongue

Smasandian
The fights wouldn't last very long.

Darth Vader: "There's a Predator over there behind that log"

Boba Fett: *bang*

Darth Vader: "Good shot" *chokes an alien while hacking a Predators head off*

Obi-Wan: Pathetic lifeforms. *dismembers a Predator*

Yoda: "See him I can" *force pushes a Pred off his perch in a tree to his death

Vader: "All too easy" *stops all face-huggers in mid air*

Luke: Man this is boring. I'm going to the toschii station to pick up some powers conveeeerteeeeeerrrs"

This made me laugh soo hard.

Darth Veramamee
Neither is Star Wars. laughing

Darth_Nefarus
But you can become a Jedi, it's an official religion in some countries. So...
there...
it might be real someday.

Arsenal
The Predator who fought Arnold could have killed him easily, but he took off his weapons and fought him hand to hand when he realized Arnold had none. The Predator was kicking his ass.

Sadako of Girth
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/782/gory02b4sv.th.jpg

Napalm
Preadators would win

AragonIsKing
Jedi would totally win

King Burger
Darth Vader blocked laser-gun shots with his hands,
he, or other jedis, may be able to do the same to
the Predators' lasers.

So jedis likely to win.

dizzyblondegirl
hell no i wouldnt want to see that stop with mixing of classics

DCLXVI
WindDancers proposal of Fett vs. a Predator is intrigueing.....wink
But so too is Jar Jar vs. a Predator.....laughing out loud

jackstain
I could see Predator's dread locks hanging next to Boba's wookiee furs.

Darth_Nefarus
lol
I would only want to see this if it was Jango and boba fett vs. a predator and an alien

jackstain
it would definately be a short film.

jango and boba would beat the ever-loving piss out of them.

Darth_Nefarus
well, if it was like a small army of each, then it would at least be fair

jackstain
ya, maybe.

Sicky666
That would be so stupid, really that's strange, how did you even come upon this?

tlbauerle
no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.