Beast Boy vs Clayface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
not the somewhat goofy Beast Boy the older more adult Beast Boy in the regular comic vs Clayface..the current one who ever he or she may be at this time

vaya_the_elf
I'd say beast boy would win.

Mainstream
Finally! I made a thread that Beast Boy could win!

Napalm
No clayface would win and it dosent matter with one

Mainstream
really? I know they have been at least 3 or 4 Clayfaces...Gar can't beat any of them...not even one..C'mon Napalm Beast boy is my favorite underdog superhero!

Napalm
But what about the one with the death touch?

Mainstream
I was reading the DC encyclopedia..that was the girl one right nope..it wasn't the Lady Clayface is the coolest she can take on the abilities of the person she morphs into...unlike the others who can just mimic appearances.

muffin man
Beast boy/changeling would win

Mainstream
It's just Beast Boy...he dropped that Changling name like a bad habit.

muffin man
I know but my dad always calls him changeling.
my dad is another comic book fan

Mainstream
really does he like Slade aka Deathstroke..that guy is soooo cool!

muffin man
Haven't asked him

Napalm
"Hagen died in the "Crisis On Infinite Earths", but his place was soon taken by Clayface 3 - Preston Payne, whose mere touch is so lethal he has to wear a special containment suit at all times. Finally, Sondra Fuller was changed into Clayface 4 - a.k.a. Lady Clay - by the villainous gang-leader Kobra. She acquires the power of anything she changes into.

Basil Karlo mixed blood samples from Clayface 3 and Lady Clay, and injected the resulting serum into his own veins. He turned into a monstrous, shape-changing lunatic who calls himself the Ultimate Clayface. Brought together by Karlo, Preston Payne and Lady Clay tried to give up crime; they fell in love and had a son they christened Cassius. All the Clayfaces are currently incarcerated under high security - but baby Cassius seems to have inherited the powers of both his parents...and may yet turn out to be the most dangerous Clayface of them all."

Mainstream
I read up on them..Lady Clay and the one with the deadly touch had a baby..which Clayface was acting as the second robin Jason Todd in the hush storyline.

DarkCrawler
Ultimate Clayface, Basil Karlo murders Beast Boy.

Mainstream
that'd be sad. sad

Draco69
Personally I think that Beast Boy doesn't stand a chance. He can morph into any type of animal right? So what. What's he gonna do against a walking pile of mud that can turn into steel spikes instantly? Think Venom or Carnage vs. Beast Boy. It's practically the same thing. Clayface could just wrap himself around Beast Boy and suffocate him. And if Beast Boy changes into a blue whale or insect, Clayface would just enter his nostrils before the change and control the mud to drown his lungs.

The Flash
Clayface.

Mainstream
Clayface....but Beast Boy will one day win a thread mark my words!

muffin man
umm in a comic he so would.
how about I do green 3 and have that as the final.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319033&highlight=piccolo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.