A pure adamantium Colossus with Quicksilver Speed vs Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Who will carry home this one? smokin'

Napalm
HULK SMASH!

demigawd
Colossus.

norrin radd
with that speed and strenght, plus adamantium colossus

Linkalicious
Trying too hard to make a thread should be against the law.

crazyspinz
yam, but colossus would take it

Napalm
No way the hulk gets more powerful the more angry he gets so colossus's adamantium would just make him more angry

Mainstream
this super Colossus would win. Happy Dance

pr1983
sweet lord...

colossus could beat him... though i don't know if he would...

Napalm
Colossus isnt even in the same leage as hulk the hulk has been skeltonized by a laser blast and regenated in seconds and that was the professor hulk

Mainstream
my favorite verison I might add.

Napalm
Im more of a savage and grey hulk myself

pr1983
i know that, and normally thats true...

but look at the enhancements...

an adamantium colossus, that means he's unbelieveably f*cking durable, maybe even more than hulk, and add quicksilver's speed...

just imagine a 500 pound adamantium bulldozer flying at you faster than you can see...

thats gonna hurt...

all i said he was capable...

whether he would is another matter altogether...

Linkalicious
Colossus is regularly used as a battering ram.

Make that battering ram unbreakable and hurl it at the speed Quicksilver travels and I'm willing to bet it knocks Hulk the f**k out.

Zahit
how 'bout an Adamantium-laced Jarvis with a cosmic cube up his arse
versus a Hulk trippin' on LCD-laced mushrooms?

What the f**k?

juggernaut74
I just bought the Marvel legends Colossus figure and on the back it has his stats on it. His Strength is rated at a 7 which is the highest and his durablity is a 6. And his fighting skills are at a very respectabble four. With those enhancements I think he can defeat the Hulk.

IRTMU-Dragon
Well, my question is... Didnt hulk bend admanitum once? How long would it take for him to get to this strength again? Im sure after a while The hulk would get powerful enough to take him down, but that sounds like a pretty suped up Collusus... I have no idea on this one.

Draco69
Hulk only bended (and destroyed) the second-grade adamantium. It took nearly all of Thor's power destroy a second-grade adamantium Ultron.

IRTMU-Dragon
Theres grades?! I didnt know the strongest metal in the universe could be like... graded?

Draco69
*shrugs* It has been. Read the Ultron Unlimited saga. Ultron made duplicates of himself in titanium and secondary adamantium. However the true Ultron was made of real adamantium.

IRTMU-Dragon
You mean grades as in... mixes? like pure admanitum is 100%, whereas grade 2 is like 70% admanitum and like 30% steel or something?

Draco69
No. It's like downgraded. It's like having an adamantium lite.

IRTMU-Dragon
How do you... downgrade metal?

Draco69
*shrug* I'm not a scientist. All I know is that secondary adamantium is a weaker form adamantium. They never really explained it.

radioboy121
Bending smaller, thinner length of adamantium is possible for Hulk. Cyber was able to squeeze Wolverine's claws closer together himself. But if Colossus is all adamantium, then there is very little chance for Hulk doing this.

I don't think you even need Colossus with adamantium in this fight, but just keep him in his old armored form with Quicksilver speed to knock Hulk out fast. Hulk's strength can increase, but he wouldn't even have the chance for someone of Colossus's bulk to be hurling around at such speeds.

Khellendros
radioboy is right. Even with just the Quicksilver speed, Colossus would stand an excellent chance. Add in being solid indestructable metal, and Hulk is screwed, I don't care which version he is.

demigawd
Hmm...all the people who are saying that enhanced Colossus could beat Hulk, how many of you have said in the past that Hulk could beat Superman?

The reason I asked is because Superman is A LOT faster than Quicksilver and A LOT stronger than Colossus. If you all agree that Colossus with these enhancements is too much for Hulk, then surely you must also agree that Hulk would be out of his depth against Superman.

Right?

Draco69
He has a point. I was gonna say the same thing but demigawd beat me to it.

Cosmic Cube
This is an obvious one. It's an extremely one sided thread as well. Savage Hulk isn't that powerful. What's with the Colossus upgrades? Maybe Hulk would have a chance if he had some sort of upgrade, like the Uni-Power, but there's no way in hell he could beat a "pure adamantium" Colossus with Quicksilver speed.

pr1983
firstly... i'm in the supes camp when it comes to fighting the hulk, always have been, always will be...

i believe colossus has the capability to beat hulk in this form (lets not forget he's currently class 100, imagine what adamantium would do to him)...

whether he would... i don't know...

Khellendros
Well, I've never said Superman could beat Hulk. I've said he could beat him for very similar reasons I think Colossus could. Hulk can't beat someone who can move faster than he can react.

Fieldy69
this is a stupid match up hulk would win easily hes stronger and more durable than this new colossus and quiksilver isnt very fast his top speed is only 175 miles per hour (same speed as whizzer)

Draco69
Actually Quicksilver can exceed the speed of sound and the Hulk is no way more durable than adamantium. A class 100 character with adamantium fists beating him at the speed of sound would be too much for the Hulk to handle.

radioboy121
The difference between Superman and Quicksilver was how they normally handle their speed abilities. Superman doesn't go blazing fast in all operations, but Quicksilver exclusively used his speed to swirling around and littering his opponent with his fist. Put Colossus with Quicksilver speed and I'm sure he's not going to just trade blows, but also use his speed enhancement to dodge and litter his fist around his opponent. Colossus here wins.

Mainstream
true Colosuss would win with his "enhancements " he'd be to much for the Hulk

pr1983
it'd be like getting hit by an adamantium express train...

Linkalicious
Superman could take Hulk...and has done so on numerous occasions. Generally strength is not the reason for these victories.

Colossus made out of adamantium would be much much more durable than either Hulk or Superman. I'd also like to know how much a Colossus made completely out of adamantium would weigh because a roughly 5 foot tall Wolverine weighs like 500 lbs with an adamantium skeleton. Now imagine a 7 foot tall body completely constructed of adamantium.

Hurled at Quicksilvers speed....that be one damn mean pinball.

Scoobless
everytime quicksilver get's discussed in a thread someone comes out with the "he can only run at 175mph" statistic which is as out of date as saying superman can't fly

David Duchovony
Actually, Colossus' weight was retconned because as Linkalicious said, there is no way a bulky guy standing at 7 feet 5 inches, made of pure organic steel is gonna weigh 500 pounds. That's why he got powered up and now weighs several tons.

radioboy121
Wolverine wasn't 500 lbs. with adamantium. Normal humans (i.e. Tyger Tiger) has been able to move him around to a certain degree so 300 might sound a little more reasonable. I'm unsure how much of Colossus was actually organic steel as he's bled (not fully steel) during his attack by Deathbird . Yet, 500 lbs. still doesn't sound right.

David Duchovony
Colossus has bled while in his armored form? I didn't think that was possible.

Scoobless
it shouldn't be, he's supposed to completely transform, not just his skin

jplatinum
If Collossus moves in at full mach speeds before Hulk gets mad and he hits Hulk with the combined speed and strength and denseness of his adamantium body then he k.o.'s Hulk easy.
If Hulk is allowed to go class100 or higher, Collossus can still put up a good fight, but Hulk gets even more superfast as he gets stronger so he'd get fast enough to contend wit his speed just enough to catch him.
Hulk will beat him like a bongo drum.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk has crushed pure adamantium. Colossus loses.

Wynndar
Adamantium or not...Colossus' punches would only tickle Savage Hulk

jplatinum
I doubt that.
Adamantium is extremely dense.
Add that with quicksilver's speed and superspeed reflexes and collossus' class100 strength. Put that into multiple uber strong punches to the body and head.
Hulk has his work cut out for him at first.
If he gets mad and the fight starts to last longer than 2 minutes, then Collossus is dead or at least knocked out.

whobdamandog
Damb..if you really want to put this battle in colossus favor, why not just give him the infinity gauntlet..lol...seriously though...This is going to be a little too much for Savage...unless he gets angry enough to bend adamantium real quick he's going down...

whobdamandog
Now that I think about it though..Hulk did destroy the high evolutionary's nigh-indestructable armor..as well as Onslaughts Armor..that's gotta count for something....

Xplosive
This Collossus would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.