ROTS Anakin versus ROTJ Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
Father versus Son

Julie
and the question/ discussion topic is>....?

ArthasKnight
I believe it's who would win: ROTS Anakin or ROTJ Luke.

Anakin would whip his son so badly, you have no idea the slaughter that would take place.....

SnakeEyes
yes, i am afraid Anakin would murder his son horribly

JKozzy
There'd be no competition... Luke wouldn't last thirty seconds. In ROTJ, he just swung around and hoped to hit Vader. Worked, too, since Vader was quite weak at that point. ROTS Anakin is at his definite prime.

SnakeEyes
yup
he said it
sad

Delfedd
Poor luke. he'd be a red blob.

jedimaster2000
OK, what kind of a question is this?

Anakin was on top of his game during ROTS, and Luke was barely trained properly in ROTJ...... so Anakin would obviously give his son a lopsided beating without having to break a sweat.

A more reasonable comparison be Luke as a Jedi Master vs. ROTS Anakin

Darth_Nefarus
"HAHAHAHAHAHA BOY" Darth Vader boomed evilly in his young son's mind. "You know nothing of the powers of the darkside."

Vader' single handedly parried each of Luke's swings to the side, then slapped him across the face. With a flicker of his finger, Luke was sent across the room and into the wall.

"Luke, you are impossibly outmatched. Give into your hatred and join me!" Vader spat with delight.

Luke climbed to his feet, and readied his blade. The green light was all that stood between him and the Sith Lord, his father, Darth Vader. How could he possibly be stopped Luke thought, as he came in for another attack routine.

Luke tried to push Vader's blade to the side and land a punch to the exposed gut. But Vader merely snatched Luke's attacking punch with his mechanical arm, squeezing the life out of his wrist.

"You are MY son, and you will obey me!" Vader screamed with a fury, echoed only by the mammoth kick he sent to Luke's ribs.

Vader released the grip on the wrist to place it around Luke's neck, lifting him off his feet. Vader burning orange eyes, were beginning to glow more yellow with each passing moment. Luke used all of his strength to kick at his father, missing several times before landing a firm snapping blow to the lower groin.

Vader's power began to submerge in his face as Luke swung in under his saber, and scored a slight nick on the side of Vader's mechanical arm.

"Ahhhh!" Vader screamed in a relentless fury of swings at his son.

Luke blocked and parried with all of his skill, but the power of his father's hate was too much for him, and it was proving to be no use. Vader's skills with a saber were beginning to show as he easily gained control of Luke's blade.

"You were once my father!" Luke screamed, as he concentrated on the force itself, and let his reflexes save him from the crashing saber blows.

Luke kept falling to the ground with each swing. First, he dropped to one knee, then both and was literally on his back rolling and blocking Vader's swings.

Vader's eyes began to glow, and a strange current of energy began to gather around the dark lord's saber. Luke climbed to his feet, beaten and exhausted from his father's lack of mercy. When the channeling was finished Vader sped through the distance between him and his son, and used the full power of the darkside in his swing.

The bright red blade amazingly sliced through the green blade, rupturing the power cell in Luke's hilt. The reaction, overloaded the circuitry and the crystals shifted alignment, causing the saber to explode.

Both Luke and Anakin were sent hurling backward from the blast. Luke smashed his head into the wall which knocked him out instantly. Vader was injured, possibly a broken rib or two, but the darkside allowed him to ignore his pain and he walked forward to his fallen enemy.

Vader rolled Luke over, as the boy began hacking and wheezing for air. With his incredibly strong mechanical arm, Vader lifted the defeated Jedi into the air by his neck once again.

"Last chance! What will you take? The darkside, or death?!" Vader bellowed.

"The force," Luke's voice barely managed to say.

A final swipe with his saber, and the son of Skywalker was downed. The conflict Vader felt afterward was parralelled only by the horrors he infliced on the remainder of the rebellion.

Within months, the alliance was dead.

Darth_Lucifer
Well Luke is not as strong in the ways of the force. Anakin was a trained in the times where Jedi were at their most powerful..So basically Anakin would woop his son's ass....

Jackie Malfoy
Will being that his father saved him at the end of the movie.I can't really say who would had won if they ever frought,JM

Sith Master X
More then likely ROTS Anakin, but you never know. Luke was pretty powerful at that point.

SnakeEyes
yet he was nothing compared to Anakin in Revenge of the Sith IMO

Darth_Lucifer
Luke is far to slow and does not have the full knowledge of the force in ROTJ...Anakin would be far to fast and has a wider knowledge of the forcebig grin

Cascador
Definatly, he nearly defeated Darth Vader in ROTJ, but that is because DV was only defending himself because he didn't want to kill his son.
Anakin in ROTS is a lot stronger than DV in ROTJ, cause he lost a lot of his power by losing a lot of limbs (midi-chlorian loss) So Anakin would definatly kick Luke's ass...I would even believe he could kick his ass as he was in ep II!

Pyro GOI
Poor Luke. He's dead meat.

xeous
Luke as a Jedi Master would get rolled by Anakin in ROTS.

I don't think you realize how hard Anakin is gonna be...Watch the trailer again...It's amazing.

I think everyone forgets that this is the man that will eliminate the Jedi. (all but 2)

Bardock42
Anakin

Darth_Nefarus
I might want to change my minda once again. Anakin is extremely powerful, but he has such little control over his emotions I think Luke could possibly find a way to escape.

SnakeEyes
Even if Luke somehow escaped, that would not count as a victory

Darth_Janus
Sure it would. Victory for Luke. He gets to run off to the swamp and perhaps learn some moves that just might confuse his father enough to score a lethal blow.

SnakeEyes
Yeah well, i was just trying to point out the concept that if you are fighting somebody and you run away like a sissy, that does not really count as a victory. I did not say, hey if Luke runs away to the swamp, trains and learns new abilities, then re-challenges Anakin and beats him, that is no victory.

Darth_Janus
I think you need to train yourself better in the ways of sarcasm, my friend.

SnakeEyes
I think you need to stop splitting hairs

Stealth Agent
oooooo

ahhhhhhhhh

Anakin would tear luke's ass up

Darth_Janus
You're a rather volatile one, aren't you? Sorry to have irked you. Didn't realize you had so much at stake in this.

SnakeEyes
Apology accepted

jedimaster2000
basically everyone here agrees that Anakin will annihilate Luke

Imaginary
Luke would fold like burning paper. No question there.

Shouldnt this go in the Versus section?

Darth_Janus
There are half a dozen posts like this scattered throughout the SW forum that should be in Versus.

Boris
Originally posted by Arsenal
Father versus Son

Anakin, No contest.....

Uber_God
Originally posted by Arsenal
Arsenal

nothing to do with thread but i like the signature arsenal.
would you mind if i used? fav char is darth maul.
Plz pm me a response.
Thanks

Darth_Nefarus
I keep re-thinking this and considering Obi-Wan had the skills to turn Anakin's strength's against him, I think Luke, (at this point has surpassed episode 3 Obi-Wan) would actually get the W.

DenKi
Lukes weak and stupid, i still think to this day that Vader should of beat him in ROTJ, Vader has had years of experence with the force and with the use of his light sabre, and Lukes had what?!?! like 1/2 weeks Jedi training with Yoda what i felt kinda stupid. And Vader got beaten, hes not even that old ffs, Vader was what? 40-50? thats not that old

Uber_God
I reckon luke would win
seeing that he killed robot vader i thnk he would kill anakin in rots

MistaMandalore
Luke would gets his ass handed to him by a youngling from the mighty bear clan. There are plenty of times in Empire and ROTJ where Vader could have easily striked down Luke but that wasn't his goal. He wanted to turn his son not kill him. Just watch the movie and count how many times Vader has the opportunity to kill the farmboy but holds back.

DenKi
luke sucks, he so weak, he even finds it hard to use the force to pick up C3PO and make him look like hes got powers in ROTJ

Cascador
Originally posted by Uber_God
I reckon luke would win
seeing that he killed robot vader i thnk he would kill anakin in rots
You forget that Anakin is a lot stronger than Darth Vader! That's also why the emperor was dissapointed...DV still had Anakin's hatred, but not his strength, than the emperor came up to replace him with Luke. Maybe Luke is stronger than Darth Vader, but not as Anakin.

Jedi padawan
bullshit, you think that luke would loose because episode 6 was made when there were not so good effects, if they would be making it now, they would make such a fight, that there would be no argues,basically anakin in ROTS is the same as Darth Veder in ROTJ, the only difference is that there were no video effects to make fight better, and one more thing it is not realated to post, but anyway, Windu will kick everybody's ass. By the way Luke clearly kicked his father's ass in episode 6.

Darth_Nefarus
but that was vader at half of hte strength he has in ROTS, so really, I was wrong Luke will die.

But Luke is the new hope and all so he might possibly only have his hand cut off.

Darth_Nefarus
BUUUUUUUUT

As crazy as he is at this point, I still think Anakin would toy with Luke, turn him to the darkside, then they would F Sidious in the A

SithKiller
Anakin would not kill his son.....hed lose on purpose if Luke refused to give up.. He was all about family in rots...(aside from the force choke on his sweety..lol...)in empire and rotj he had not been anakin in so long he had to see Luke on his deathbed to snap back...but he was fresh annie still in rots he wouldnt have finished Luke off I dont think

Fishy
The only real fight we see between Vader and Luke is in ESB. Luke had no more training after that, seeing as Yoda died at the same that Luke returned to him.

Vader owned Luke his ass in ESB, easily defeating him. Luke stood no real chance against him then and would not have stood a chance against him in ROTJ if Vader would have wanted him to die, let alone stand a chance against ROTS anakin.

Now about Anakin not killing his son, your right.. Doesn't mean he wouldn't kick his ass though, besides if Anakin would go the future from ROTS he would not even know Luke was his son and still own him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.