Spoiler Free for Ep III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Okay since I've been a lazy bum and not here too often, I'm still very much in the dark about EP III. I think I'll try to go spoiler free .... is there anyone else doing this?

BAILY
Well considering this is the Spoiler Forum for ROTS... I doubt it... lol wink I am going in 100% Spoiled... bc this is the last movie and the last time we all can do this... and I have met many great peeps off these boards... so I am really glad I havent gone spoiler free..... I have made new friends off this board and well, I dont make friends easily.. so I am quite happy... stick out tongue So Julie, You are 100% un spoiled??? I wouldnt read anything off this forum then...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

wallalupp
If you're trying to go spoiler free you're in the wrong place
you'll stumble upon spoilers here whether you want to or not

Julie
Well....I'll just have to be careful then won't I.....:-)

LandoSpeeder2
Yeah, when was the last time you were in this forum?

Anakin2Vader
STAY OUT... knowing what I think I know now I wish I would have just waited for the theater and I would have been blown away... but for me waiting would have been impossible... hope you make it

Mortanius
I am also staying spoiler free until episode 3 comes out.............................NOT!

http://tinypic.com/1jb0xj

cylob49
Finished shots every day...the novel,trading cards,SOLID rumours all due....im off as soon as the real shit hits.

jjwil76
psst....hey julie.........go the the finished shots thread. do it. c'mon...just one tincy tiny page can't hurt. you know you want to..... evil face evil face

LanİeWindu™
It doesn't matter if you know the story...seeing it on film will still blow you out of the water.

I thought I knew everything about Episode II, and it still surprised me!

Sith Master X
I'm trying. I'm not reading anymore spoilers of viewing any more pis. I've seen enough already.

OB1-adobe
I've seen to much, skrew it I'll as much as I can now.

Why?

Because we have information and pictures of just about every single part of the movie. We could almost make a 'Chronologically in order Rots Pictures thread'

wallalupp
I just came in to get the newest webdoc, and the temptation became to much for me, and here I am drowing in spoilers..

jjwil76
wallalupp......your journey towards the darkside is complete. evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face

wallalupp
It is too late for me my son

Julie
nooo.....I will resist the temptation...er the bad part is I ordered so may Ep III things like the official guid book which ships mon

Darth_Nefarus
Julie, guess what? It's spoiler time!
Anakin and Obi-Wan duel
Sorry to spoil you...
lol

kiadimundijedi
QUEER

SithSpy
Julie looking at any of those books and you may as well just go through the finished shots thread here, resist the temptation my child, youve made it this far to give up now would not be the way. wink

Darth_Nefarus
kiadimundijedi, eat me

SithSpy
mature, original and witty, why we may just have the trifecta here ladies and gentlemen stick out tongue eek!

bill9d9
A rare bird you are Julie. I suggest you stay off the board since many people post finished shots in other threads and fail to use spoiler tags.

LanİeWindu™
Yes Julie, go to other forums for this next month or so.

I'm doing my best to keep everything in order for those who don't want to be spoiled...IE only you. stick out tongue, but stuff gets past me still.

Julie
only me confused
but how can that be...surely at least some of us here want the full theatrical exp? sad

*wahhh* I'm all alone

actually I have seen some of the art of revenge so I know planet names and original concepts....

LandoSpeeder2
Before September of last year, I didn't know what a spoiler was. Now, I can't get any more spoiled for episode III. For episode II i was pretty much spoiler free except for the first 3 chapters I read from the novel which isn't even in the movie. Episode I, well I was seven and found out about the movie a month before it came out.

kiadimundijedi
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
kiadimundijedi, eat me

See I knew it

(QUEER)

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by kiadimundijedi
QUEER
Originally posted by kiadimundijedi
See I knew it

(QUEER)

Watch the language or else.

SuperFooB
My friend told me there was a cool pic here, so I checked it out. Then I saw some more cool pics and then I couldn't stop myself and read the spoilers and then I just finished the novel about a week ago. So ya..No spoiler free for me.

LanİeWindu™
I'm only on chapter 7 of the novel.

DeVi| D0do
I had planned on staying spoiler free for episode III... what a fool I was!

I have so little self control when it comes to ROTS spoilers... though I have managed to stay away from the novel and screenplay smile

Mist
Originally posted by jjwil76
psst....hey julie.........go the the finished shots thread. do it. c'mon...just one tincy tiny page can't hurt. you know you want to..... evil face evil face

laughing OMG YOUR SIG KICKS ASS! laughing
laughing

Darth_Nefarus
hey, kiadimundijedi, you sucking me off doesn't mean I'm queer wink

LanİeWindu™
Darth Nefarus, just add kiadimundijedi to your Ignore list, keep the bickering out of the forums.

PVS
thanks lance for enforcing the spoiler-tag rule.
and DONT GIVE UP! there are plenty of us who are far too addicted to
KMC to stay away, and want to remain spoiler free.

Lord S
I'm trying to go spoiler-free...but as each day passes I more and more get the urge to just read all the spoilers. I have a general idea of what's going to happen, but no details. I really don't want to be spoiled cause I ruined Ep. II for myself in a bad way cause I was reading the script.

I have stumbled onto some spoilers here that I wish I hadn't read. Oh well.

cylob69
Me too......I have a basic idea of the order of the story but i aint read the screenplay or looked at the graph novel or main novel and i stay out the finished thread shots thread nowadays.
It aint easy but it can be done...i learned my lesson after seeing TPM where we got it in August in the uk and by then i knew the soundtrack,every line and had seen every most scenes with the 2 sets of trading cards....it wasnt a great cinematic experiance after all that personally.

Obiwalker08
i started with spoilers but now i m trying to lay off....its reallllyyyyy tough

macgeek2005
Okay. Heres something for everyone to read.

It is not possible to be spoiled for a movie like Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

You can know (and kind of have an idea in your head) of what's gonna happen, but it doesn't even get you close to the experience of seeing the movie.

I'd be willing to be ANYTHING, that somebody that, for instance, didn't know that anakin's gonna fall into lava, saw the movie, they wouldn't be any more shocked than someone who was spoiled.

Actually seeing this stuff happening on the screen is so amazing, that it doesn't matter if you knew what *physicaly* was going to happen.

I read the book of Attack of the Clones before seeing the movie, and it didn't prepare me at all for the awe I was in while watching it.

Theres no such thing as being spoiled. Knowing information is one thing. Seeing the movie is a completaly different thing.

In fact, it might be that some people would enjoy the movie MORE when they are spoiled, because they'll have an image of what it looks like in they're head, and then the movie will be so much greater than what they imagined.

I have a feeling that that's what's going to happen to all of us during Obi-Wan vs. Anakin. We all know what happens, but actually seeing it will blow us off our feet.

LandoSpeeder2
What do you mean their is no such thing as being spoiled? knowing what happens is being spoiled even though reading is not the same experience as watching it, it's still being spoiled. When you see the movie, that's not being spoiled, that's seeing the movie. I think you got the wrong idea of what spoilers are

macgeek2005
I know what spoilers are. It's just that people shouldn't be afraid of knowing things , just because they think they will enjoy the movie more without knowing things in advance.

Watching the movie will be no different, no matter how "spoiled" you are.

Julie
I think I may break my rules and just get spoiled....I got the junior novelization and the graphic novel

Sans_Fi
Arent some of your signatures SPOILERS?

And i think that a movie changes if you have read spoilers or not. Even if you know the end of the movie... For example:
A non spoiler guy shouldnt know how Mace dies, (even knowing he dies) so the scenes of Mace in the movie are more exciting because you dont know how is he going to die...

jango fatt
I like movies more when i'm spoiled

kiadimundijedi
LAME

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.