I have a question. ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

#1fanJohnnyDepp
Hi, my name is Laura.

I need your help.
I found on many message boards that they are filming parts of Pirates of the Caribbean 2 in L.A. But, does anyone know WHERE and WHEN in L.A they are filming? I have been looking on many message boards for 3 or 4 months now, and I have been asking this same question, but nobody seems to know the answer. If anyone has any information, can you please either post it, write me a private message, or you could email me at [email protected]

-Thanks very much

-Laura

P.S I know I have asked this question already on this message board, but I haven't gotten a straight answer. So if you could help me, that would be great. If not that's o.k.
smile

ImAPirate
hmm i'm not sure of details but i know they are filming in more than one spot like LA and the caribbean. also, i think they are putting potc filming on hold for a while but they should be shooting anytime now

Shonk-Da-'Onk
There trying to keep it all quiet...though I think it would b in the studio's in LA coz thats how they did it 4 COTBP yes

Machete_Guy
COTBP?

KidRock
Check your email #1FanJohnnyDepp.. I sent you info.

Shonk-Da-'Onk
Curse of the Black Pearl MG

~Air Angel~
Please post this in the POTC 2 thread or in the Auditions info....there is tons of info about filming in those threads.

Thanks! smile

~AA~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.