I met George freaking Lucas, biatches!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Thats right, the title is not a joke

Today, I met George Lucas, in London. Yes, thats right, you are reading that correctly.I met George Lucas, just after I met John Williams.

Met Pablo from the OS too - and NO before you all start asking dumb ''did you ask for spoilers'' questions. The answer is NO to that or any such related questions.

No spoilers, but here are some pictures -

autograph by Pablo, George Lucas and John Williams.

http://img236.exs.cx/img236/9844/auto3ke.jpg

Mr Williams signing -

http://img236.exs.cx/img236/6328/jw27rh.jpg
http://img236.exs.cx/img236/5628/jw18jp.jpg

And Mr Lucas - but he moved and it was dark, so the pic just came out absolutely poo! But you can still see its him - here

http://img236.exs.cx/img236/9557/gl4ik.jpg

queen bow mortals!

Boris
Damn cool! smile

PVS
*in best geek voice*

DID YOU ASK HIM IF GRIEVOUS IS SIFO DIAS?????

laughing out loud

cool stuff lil big grin congrats wink

prod_
wow...that's really cool!!!!!!

you are so lucky...

I really look up to John williams...

and goerge lucas...

*BOWS*

BAILY
You are too lucky Pinky, wink stick out tongue I am sooo jealous of you.... I cant wait till I get a chance to meet Hayden, then I can rub that in your face!!! LMFAO!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance You deserve many of Baily's Dancing Bananas!!!

fezster
Cool!
So how did you meet them exactly?? Did you just see them walking on the street??

ExecuteR
VERY COOL . LUCKY ONE

lil bitchiness
No. George Lucas doesnt ''walk down the street'

They were recording sountrack in London. Abbey Road.

Morning_Glory
cool!

ArthasKnight
Three things:

1.) I don't believe you.
2.) Clearly in the wrong section. Movie Stars and Celebrities, perhaps?
3.) I still don't believe you.

PVS
oh dont be jealous laughing out loud

get a grip stick out tongue

fezster
relax dude i wasn't trying to be sarcastic at all, no need to get all hostile messed

lil bitchiness
Ahahah!! You think I care wether you believe me or not?!

Get a grip - I just spoke to George freaking Lucas, and you think i care what you think!!

Also, check out the sign under my name - it says moderator - this thread aint going anywhere. diva cry!

lil bitchiness
Nope, was not being hostile... Im not hostile generaly and if i am, you'll know about it.

naberrie
very cool!!! not everyday i know someone that has met TWO living legends smile

BAILY
Rock on Pinky rock You are da lady!! cool

ArthasKnight
Seems to me that if you didn't care what I thought you wouldn't have replied to what I said.

PVS
please dont be a buzzkill no stick out tongue

Sith Master X
She's not making it up dude.

Maverick2364
edit

~ then dont ever think about saying that to a mod again.

Silver Stardust
I've said it about 10 times already....but I'll say it again.

You lucky little biatch stick out tongue

Member.
ok

ArthasKnight
Oh real mature there, changing people's posts. Good behavior for a mod.

Silver Stardust
...would you people frikkin' grow up? Good god....how old are we here? I thought you had to be at least 13 to join this site. So stop acting like children.

ArthasKnight
Tell that to the one who didn't like what someone said and changed it to suit her purposes. That is being childish.

PVS
http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8377/sig34nz.jpg

Red Superfly
It would have been so funny if there was a picture of Lucas on the ground holding his face with a "This was after I told him what I thought of Jar Jar Binks".

JKozzy
Not really Episode III related... very true.

...laughing Apparently she cares about what people say.

naberrie
PVS..
that is awesome!!!

PVS
@ bizzkillers:
its just a momentary celebration
bound to end up in the OTF regarless.
why do you have to ruin it?

edit: thanks berrie big grin

Silver Stardust
I fail to see how meeting Lucas and Williams isn't SW related...particularly considering some of the other threads in here (i.e. the sig request one).

LightSaber_Part
That is Totally AWESOME eek!
Jumpy Jumpy

jawdrop jawdropjawdrop

Red Superfly
I would have tried my damdest to get myself in the picture next to him.

Why was he behind the green bars? Is he in jail? Tut tut tut - that Jar Jar Binks really wasn't popular was he?

BAILY
And this is even ROTS related too... they are in London recording the score for the film... so no mo complaining from the Peanut Gallery...

RottenDarthOne
Who's Geroge Lucas?

Sith Master X
I think he created Star Wars or something. stick out tongue

PVS
hes that guy that made american graffiti....and some cheesey scifi series

LandoSpeeder2
FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance rock rock

theshakl
hey...no more owning mods...thats not cool guys

lil bitchiness
Oh its just outside the Abbey Road studio.

Anyway, I didnt wanna seem like a weirdo running up to him, but the gates were open. They were only two of us wanting signing anyway.

TheForceSupreme
Best. Post. In. This. Whole. Thread.

laughing

jjwil76
hey, that's not lucas! i'd recognize that double chin anywhere...that's my uncle larry! what the hell is he doing in london? he's a farmer for god's sake!

LandoSpeeder2
laughing

George looks aggravated, or like he's trying to get awy fats in lil B's pic, what's wrong?

Maverick2364
Maybe he doesn't like signing a lot of autographs? blink

LandoSpeeder2
Lil B said only two people wanted a sign.

BAILY
Maybe he had to go pee, you know what it is like when you gotta go?? Then he rushes off behind a dumpster..... laughing out loud

JKozzy
I believe he means in general... I'm sure this isn't the only day he's been out in public. He is human too... probably gets bombarded with either fans or haters every day he's out.

lil bitchiness
Yep, there was noone there - just me and a friend

There was this woman with two other boys, she came by and asked us what we're doing, and we said we're waiting for Lucas to come out.
Then she got all excited, but then 10mins after she said ''well tell GL hi, and that i admire his work, but we're kinda hungry so we're off to make spagetti'' confused

As if you'd sacrifice Lucas for food.

bilb
Way cool & I am WAY jealous Lil B! No fair!

And as for all you who either dont believe her or are just being pi$$y be cause you have nothing better to do........STFU would ya!

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Your very lucky lil rock on! laughing

kremzike
Awesome! There's nothing else to say.

ArthasKnight
I said I didn't believe her, not that I am jealous. Big difference.

Creechuur
Unlike the difference between you and a horses ass.

Maverick2364
What is that supposed to mean?

I don't see Lil B editing HIS post, since it's offensive too.

rajah kalantiaw
did spaghetti thought of jedis and lightsabers? f*ck no!

Creechuur
OK, try to follow me. Arthas said there was a big difference between being jealous and not believing Lil. So I implied that there is NO difference between Arthas and a horses ass.

Get it?

ArthasKnight
And there is absolutely no difference between you and a snivelling moron who can't tell the difference between himself and the caveman staring back from the mirror you're standing in front of.

Sith Master X
*Sigh* Look what happens when someone tells the truth. no

Jedi Priestess
This is precisely WHY I left this damned forum. Instead of being happy for Milla a bunch of you chose to act like 3 year olds. roll eyes (sarcastic) And one more thing, to those of you that have been having a b*tchfest while Im not here shows just what kind of men you are. Didnt have the balls to stand up to me while I was here. Ya bunch of wussies. stick out tongue

Congratulations Milla. smile

Maverick2364
Someone close this thread, the childish flaming is pathetic.

ArthasKnight
I disagreed, this is childish?

By the way, welcome back.

BAILY
We all love you Pinky!!! Rock On love rock

bilb
I didnt say you wer jealous ya dummy............ or can you not read in addition to your other mental defects?

JKozzy
Hm.. another post that should be edited... quit flaming, guys.

Sith Master X
Looks like this is the last time anyone will say they met GL.

lil bitchiness
Ok, this is the deal.

Since about few posts down from this thread, people started to b!tch and disapprove. You dont believe me? Fine.
But believe this - I couldnt care less - because I got to see and speak to George Lucas - so whether you want to believe it or not is irrelevant. I biggest irony in this is that you DO believe me - adn thats whats eating you inside.

Well cry me a river. Waaaaaaaa!

I understand you're jealous - if you all met Hayden I would be - of course I wouldn't be acting like an ass about it.

This thread was meant in the spirit of fun because I wanted to share something cool with you all that happened to me today - if you wanna shit all over that - fine, but do it somewhere else, and out of our faces, because the rest of us dont care.

I do feel sorry for you, and very happy for me -I got to see and speak to George Lucas, and the best thing you will do, is sit around at your computer and b!tch your frustration and jealousy on strangers.

This is internet - get over it. Get your hands out of your ass, put the plastic saber down, get away from your computer and go freeze in the cold, and then maybe, just maybe, if you're lucky, you'll see someone.

I already warned about member bashing - dont do it again, because next time - no warnings will be handed out.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.