Venom vs. Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

demigawd
This'll be the usual, "Doom owns all except Thanos" responses.

Doom is SO overrated on this board. Venom kicks his ass, then kills all the Doombots just to make sure...

Draco69
Doesn't Doom have magic? I'm leaning on Venom though.

demigawd
I can't remember the last time he used magic in combat, aside from the storyline where he sold his soul to those demons...

CountQuan
Venom because I think he is basically an evil Spiderman

Nataku8188
Doom's suit alone will trash Venom. Doom's suit has taken blasts from the beyonder and from Thanos with the IG and survived. What's venom got on either of them? Nuthin'.

CountQuan
then vote for him

jinzin
well if it's new venom than i'd say venom, doom would have a hard time tring to keep up with it's eradic behavior and it's strength upgrades and durability upgrades nullify dooms lazers and heat weapons to some extent at least.
but if it's classic venom, than doom wins hands down.

Empath
i would think Doom could use a poisonous skeleton in his closet. Venom would make a nice suit. Nother great thread though. There's something about Venom that makes you secretly like him and route for him and support him in what he does. Must be the symboyite.
All i can see is Venom on fire, Venom cut to pieces...that sorta thing.
He's tough and all, but na, Doom would have to be caught off guard to be beaten. eek!

Alpha Centauri
How can Venom kick his ass? He's vulnerable to sonics and fire. As if Doom doesn't have ways of using that.

Doom isn't overrated. He's that good.

-AC

jinzin
well the new venom isn't so vounerable anymore like I said he got some major upgrades over the past couple of years.

Mainstream
"only a fool would challenge Doom." and Brock could be such a fool.

muffin man
VENOM

Mainstream
Indeed.....not!

muffin man
in plain hand to hand and spideys beaten doc doom

Ironmanpower
Event if Venom durability is upgraded to fire or sonic or all you want, he are no match for Doom. Doom have freaking mass destruction weapon event Venom couldn't afford.

Lord S
Venom is nothing more than a giant insect...Doom pwns him easily.

CountQuan
what part of Venom is powerful do you not understand?

Lord S
So what if he's powerful, Doom is powerful too...more powerful, and has a brain too.

Beyonder
"Powerful"

That's the word I don't seem to grasp.

Thanos is powerful,
So is Magneto.
And Gladiator,
And Tyrant,
And Magus,
And Cyclops,
And Cable,
And Spiderman,
And Superman.
Then you have Wonder Woman
And Wonder Man.
Odin's pretty powerful,
And let's not forget Set,
And Chthon.
Mephisto too.
And little Dread Dormammu.

Doom has a force field. Get through that Venom. And nicely try to wade through a gauntlet full blast from Doom that's taken out Kang and Adam Warlock before.

Lord S
Hey hey now, you forgot Pyro...cause he beat up a few cops deserves to be compared to the Dark Phoenix. laughing out loud

CountQuan
I read somewhere that Venom has all of SPider-man's abilities .

Victor Von Doom
Doom vs Venom? Insane.

Corlock Striker
He is DOOM! That's all that need be said. Doom's armor is about as technically advanced as Iron Man's if not more so, he's got so much offensive and defensive weaponry in it Venom doesn't have a chance. Add to that the fact that he's also a fairly adept sorceror. What chance does Venom have?

Spider-Man can beat Doom, yes, but barely, and Spider-Man isn't weak against fire or sonics, and he's nearly as smart as Doom. Venom, while he has Spider-Man's powers is weak to fire and sonics, and is a freaking moron. He wouldn't come up with a complex strategy to win, he'd just try a frontal assault against Doom time after time after time, and continually fail at it. Spider-Man doesn't fight Doom like that, that's why he can beat him. Venom doesn't stand a chance.

Draco69
I agree with everything except one. "Nearly as smart as DOOM" No way in hell is Peter Parker anywhere near Doom's intelligence.

jinzin
umm just for starters I say doom wins.
but.....the hell? venom is certainly no moron, he may be crazy, but a moron? i think not. He's one crafty bastard. anyways if spiderman beat doom (and not a doombot) than venom has a superb chance of taking doom out too, esp considering the fact that venom beats parker on a nearly regular basis. And yes i concede that despite his upgrades past certain amounts of fire/sonics, that doom has too muchin his arsenal, I'm just sayin if spidey did it, venom has a good chance too.

Corlock Striker
Okay, Peter Parker is a genious alright, let's get that out there right now. When it comes to science, that's something Peter Parker does damn well. He's probably very close to Doom on an intelligence level.

As for Venom, he outclasses Spidey in speed, strength, and brutality, it's no wonder he wins. Venom isn't exaclty stupid, but he doesn't really have a head for strategy. The only strategy venom really ever uses, is head on attack and hold nothing back. Yes, if he's somehow trapped, he'll use his symbiote in an interesting way to escape, but battle tactics are not his strong point, nor are coming up with them on the fly based on what's around him. Spider-Man can do that, it's the one ability of his that the symbiote can't give Brock.

Draco69
The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe : Spider-Man 2004 ranks Spidey as Level 4. Which is "Gifted".

Doom however is level 6. "Which is "Super-Genius"

No comparison.

DarkCrawler
Doom wins this one.

IRTMU-Dragon
I love symbiotes, I love Venom and Carnage...

First off, VENOM IS NOT EVIL, he likes to protect the innocents, he just hates spiderman because he ruined his job at the daily bugle... He doesnt kill for pleasure, if a mugger steals a purse, venom will visiciously kill the mugger, and return the purse, thats his only flaw, he doesnt think jail is appropriate.

However, Venom has no chance at this because all it would take is a simple flame-thrower or sonic blaster to immobilize him, imagine what Doom could make out of those weaknesses?

Lord-of-Dreams
Maybe doom would find away to strip the simbiote off of Eddy Brock, and sort of add it to his suit, becoming Doctor Venom-Doom!!!!!!! Mwahahaaaaaa!!!!!

Victor Von Doom
That'd be crazy.

CountQuan
ahahhahahaha That's a good one.

muffin man
when spidey has beaten doom how can any one say that venom can't oh yeah eddie brock is pretty dumb

Corlock Striker
Oh, no, Peter's only gifted, when it comes to intelligence, while Doom's a super genious. So???

I mean yeah, Doom is so smart its insane. But when you get to the gifted level of intelligence there isn't as vaste a difference between "gifted", "genious", and "super genious". For the most part, "genious" is one step above "gifted", but only in one area, otherwise "genious" is "gifted" or below in everything else. "Super-genious" means, "genious" in every area, maybe a little bit above that, but not really. That's the thing. So there isn't as much of an intelligence difference between Doom and Peter as one might think, especially considering against Doom, it is Peter's intelligence that is the deciding factor in his wins. So obviously, if Peter can overcome that gap between "gifted" and "super genious" when fighting Doom to pull off a win by outsmarting Doom, it can't be all that vaste of a difference between "gifted" and "super genious".

CountQuan
Venom can still use his strength and tricks to defeat Dortor Doom

Corlock Striker
Yeah, but Venom's tricks would be embaressingly obvious to Doom, thereby allowing him to counter them. And Venom's strength wouldn't be much help against Doom, as I'm fairly certain Doom's armor increases his strength as well. So Venom is really outclassed when it comes to fighting Doom.

Tron
Unless he has a trick to get through Doom's force field, or through armor that can take a blast from the IG without so much as a scratch, tell me how?

Alpha Centauri
"Venom can still use his strength and tricks to defeat Dortor Doom"

Hahaha.

Venom: Look behind you!

Doom: Look infront of you.

*Rocket to the face*

-AC

Beyonder
laughing

Tron
laughing out loud

theflyxx
Doom will beat Venom eight ways from Sunday.................whatever that means.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.