Moon Knight Vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
Ok Moon Knight vs Batman Who will win?

seaapple
I'll vote for Moon Knight because he has a mystic edge over Batman. He also is a little grittier, using his multiple personalities to keep his ear to the streets. The main difference is that his mystical protection from Khonshu helps him in the end more than Batman and his gadgets.

I'll offer the disclaimer that I know he is patterned off of Batman to a large degree and in deciding the match up I am not taking into account that Batman is the more classic and storied character. If they were created equally I think that Moon Knight looks the part (scary urban hero) better than Batman, though Batman has a less convoluted back story. Anyway, at least Moon Knight doesn't have the whole Robin thing encumbering him.

theflyxx
I'll say Batman.

He's more resourceful and has the greater intellect of the two. Batman's intellect and way of thinking would be THE deciding factor and would easily negate the edge that Moon Knight's mystical powers (enhanced strength, etc.) give him.

Add to that, Batman's gadgets (which are far superior to Moon Knight's in variety and effectiveness), and Batman comes out on top.

I'd go so far as to say that the fight wouldn't even be that close.

K Von Doom
If the battle took place at night, Moon Knight would lose. What's the deal with the white costume? I like Moon Knight better though.

long pig
it means hes a virgin.

ScarletSpider
I don't really know why his costume is white. It doesn't make any sense, but it probably has to do with his avatar Khonshu, who's the god of the Moon, and the Moon is white. Though despite print, I've always imagined it to be more of a dull silvery grey, so it soaks up light more than reflects it.

long pig
good character....horrible costume

IRTMU-Dragon
Somebody get this freakin' duck away from me!

seaapple
Moon Knight's costume is supposed to be silver...

IRTMU-Dragon
Sounds like mooninites.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.