Spider girl vs Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RobWolf27
Spidey's daughter vs Batgirl. who will win

Draco69
Batgirl. She's unreal.

Mainstream
yeah...Batgirl is like the best female fighter..or at least in the top 5.

stormfront13
Yeah I read some where that Batgirl was the most accomplished female fighter.But since spidergirl has that spidersense then it would be a little hard for batgirl to hit her. To me it seems like batgirl would have a bit more edge and that is what separates her from spidergirl so I think that batgirl would win.

Draco69
Actually Batgirl supposedly even better than Batman as a martial artist. And her ability to "read" a person might outweigh Spidey's spider-sense. This ability makes her know what the other person is going to do before THEY know what they're going to do.

Joker1237
Yes in Batgirl 1st DC,

Batman says, She can read a person's body movement,

And than goes on and says, She can read the Joker's too, but his body lang, make no sense at all, its jubbish.

Tron
But isn't Spider-Girl about as strong as her pops?

Draco69
No. She can only lift about 3 tons.

RobWolf27
Spidergirl is a mutant now. Her father was a mutate. Mutates are those made by science givin power by it. Mutants are the descendants of of mutates and there born with powers at least in the comics that is. Like in the comics mr. Sinister made people into mutants. and he's probably 200 to 300 years old . Well maybe some are just born that way. So spidergirl was born with her fathers powers. she is probably as strong as her father.

IRTMU-Dragon
Lets leave the sexism to DC, ok people?

Wait...

BTW, Batgirl on this one.

Draco69
She isn't. The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe : The Women 2004 clearly states that she can lift up to 3 tons. It's common sense really. Spider-GIRL is weaker than Spider-MAN.

IRTMU-Dragon
Sexism at its finest...

Well technically she should be, women are typically more agile men are typically stronger.

RobWolf27
Can Batgirl lift 3 tons?

Draco69
Nope. But she can kick Spidey's a$$. She's WAY too skilled to lose to Spider-Girl. All she needs is one good hit.

RobWolf27
But batgirl is a good fighter though.

IRTMU-Dragon
Spider-girl, Webbing, super agility, spider sense (?) good durability, overall decent fighting.

Bat-girl, endless supply of gadgets, trained abilities, special skills, decent durability, trained in fighting styles.

hmm

RobWolf27
I really wish to stay neutral in this ,and let others decide. good bye

IRTMU-Dragon
Uhmm? You dont need to announce that, lol!

spetznaz
Batgirl shares the number one spot with Shiva. In the fight they had Shiva killed her, then brought her back to life. After that they fought again, and Batgirl knocked Shiva out before promptly collapsing herself next to Shiva.
It ended with the two laying on the floor, next to each other, with Shiva whispering to Batgirl, " I will kill you." At which point Batgirl whispers nt tonight.
They are more or less evenly matched (Shiva and Batgirl).
Oh, and Batgirl would squash Spider girl.

spetznaz
No. Batgirl is not superstrong. But her skill more than compensates for that. In her fight with Shiva she was punching brickwalls, and even kicked half a chimney off (at which point Shiva said 'nice'). Batgirl may not be even a quarter the strength of Spidergirl, but she can drop her.
And spider-sense will be neutralized by Batgirl's ability to sense what a person would do before they do it. She has dodged bullets at her head from point blank range, shots from snipers, and could even foresee that a person was going to kill himself by jumping just by how he walked.
Spidergirl would not win against Batgirl.

Lord-of-Dreams
batgirl's fighting abilitie's outweigh spidergirl's soideysense/agility. Also, I wouldmuch rather a real live Batgirl than a real live Spider girl, cause with the Bat, I wouldn'teven have to say anything to get her nude...

IRTMU-Dragon
Oh my god.

Anyways, this is like a spider versus bat, bat eats spider for dinner.

Lord-of-Dreams
You make a lot of those kinds of remarks, IRTMU-Dragon, ant vs. house-bat vs. spider... You are right...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.