The Ladykillers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Holcomb
I wanted to see this before but now that it's rated R I think it will be even better.

Hanks and Wayans will make an interesting combo.

MythBlazer
Rated R hmmm... wonder why

whatshisface
are you sure it's R? huh that's weird...

Myth
This movie was great. Anybody else see it yet? Its so off-beat. Curious, anybody know how similar it is to the original?

Machete_guy
Can someone tell me the Big movies coming out in cinemas in USA??? sad

Happy Dance Happy Dance thx

Myth
Um... how about... the Lady KIllers?

roundisfunny
I saw it Friday. You know me, I like de Coen brothers movies (that's why I wound up never seeing "Intolerable Cruelty", for some strange reason).

I wrote a review of it in "Movie Reviews", but if that's too much effort, here's an encapsulation:

it's good. Go see it. It's rated R because the Coens didn't want to have to sacrifice realism by editing the gutter-talk ghetto slang common to some of the film's characters.

Kes
Go to this thread to tal about that:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1366379#post1366379

badkittykitty
I'm a huge coen brothers fan and I had to see this movie asap! I really liked this one you can feel them all over it especially in the last 30mins of the film when it gets pretty dark.I like the music and Mrs. munson was truly lovable!

I like intolerable cruelty to,you can totally tell weezy joe came form Joel Coen's mind smile

but if I had to stack the movie up against the other coen brothers movies heres where it would fall on my fav coen movie list.

1. The Big Lebowski
2. O Brother, Where Art Thou?
3. Raising Arizona
4. Fargo
>5. The Ladykillers
6. Barton Fink
(I don't think I can put just one brothers movies in here)

sadly I haven't been able to get my hands on a few other coen brothers movies like 'Blood Simple ' and 'The Man Who Wasn't There ' for some reason no video store by me carries them
confused

Punker69
O bROTHer where art thou was hilarious and so was Raising Arizona cant wait to see Lday Killers

The Unknown
It was good, but for some reason I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

K.Diddy
beer Seen this Last night,Thought it was a reasonably good watch,I found ''Tom Hanks'' character a bit irritating but I loved all the other characters.I dont know if it's a movie I could repeat view much,but definitely had some great scenes and some memorable characters. 7.5/10

hearthacker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.