xbox lan parties

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DiViNe diFiNIty
i have wundered about this for a long time but is the any xbox lan partires in the northeast(uk) cause i would really like to go to one so i could kick so ass

SaTsuJiN
why dont you go to www.xbconnect.com and have a brawl without having to leave your house... (you need a router I believe)

Morning_Glory
no expression

SaTsuJiN
huh ...?

ScarFace Clone
xbconnect sucks it is so laggy. even if you have really fast internet it sucks!

Linkalicious
I don't have any problem hooking up my xbox to the net. I can host 8 player multi-player from my house with no lag. I've never had a connection problem.

ScarFace Clone
its not my conection it is xb connect itself

ScarFace Clone
because i have never had a problem with my ps2 online and my xbbox live works good

SaTsuJiN
I get equal amounts of lag from both Live and XBC..

ScarFace Clone
really maybe it is you conection then if it is on live to?

SaTsuJiN
hmm.. well live seems to have this annoyingness (at least halo2 cuz thats the only game I play on it) where the game stops and it says "Reconnecting to server" and everyone seems to experience it cuz they complain.. other than that though its nothing terribly unplayable.. it happens like maybe once every 6 games or so.. there must be alot of traffic..
I also speculate that the servers arent closeby.. since I have cable modem

ScarFace Clone
yeah me too, it has said that to me only a few times on halo 2 but still it is very annoying. mad

Robo-Chocobo
it's reconnecting when the player "hosting" leaves. or a player hit the standby button on the modem

DiViNe diFiNIty
i didnt ask for the xbox live connection i wont to know about xbox lan parties in the uk north east i dont ahve the internet so i cant comnnect to xbox live

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.