womder woman(no powers VS elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
I think that this would be a really good fight.

Wonder woman with no powers only her combat expierence against Elektra. Both of these women have great fighting skills that surpass even the best.

Who would win??
I give this fight to E;ektra because I think that she has a little more edge that will help her in this fight, alos she is a little ruthless.

Draco69
Does Wonder Woman have any weapons?

stormfront13
I don't think so, well maybe that stupid lasso of truth. Other than that i don't know.

Draco69
I mean in this fight? Elektra normally uses her sais. Shouldn't WW have a sword or something?

spetznaz
It would depend on whether Elektra's amazingly efficient fighting capability could defeat a warrior princess that has been training for several lifetimes?

Draco69
Ditto.

sbo
I give this fight to Wonder Woman. She's got more fight time under her belt.

And I'm pretty sure she'd still be stronger than elektra even without her super strength. Isn't WW close to 6' tall?

Draco69
She is. She's very buff.

radioboy121
Well, buff or not, I am worried how much experience she has mortal. Once you lose your superpowers, you will definitely behave differently. Some of her agility and reflexes were due to her powers. Can she still use her lasso as a mortal? Pre-crisis version's lasso could elongate and wrap around their target at a large distance. I wonder if the Post-Crisis can do the same.

Draco69
She can control it telekinetically. It's mystically bonded to her.

sbo
That's a good point radioboy. WW is used to being able to fly and being completely grounded would probably throw her off a bit.
I was assuming this was Wonder woman without ever having the benefit of super powers not WW with her powers suddenly stripped from her.

If it's the latter, WW's in for a much tougher battle.

Draco69
Actually there were periods of times where Diana had her powers taken from her during her training as a child on Themyscira. Her mother and the other Amazons were afraid that her skills would be diluted do to her powers.

And if Batman sees her as a worthy sparring partner...

Fanboy
Wonder WOman

True Sinister
WW she is still a wonderful hero without any powers. She would still have maximum abilities a woman could have. The experience also goes to WW.

GalacticStorm
Elektra

MERCILOUS
I beleive WW is a top tier fighter, putting her at least 1 tear above Elektra.

long pig
This was a really good idea, suprised it wasn't done already.

But, Diana has had just too much practice to lose to Elektra, like MERC' said, she's one tear above Elektra.

grey fox
wonder woman rips elektra a new one

(ps Elektra the movie SUCKS )

Phoenix Blaze
Wonder Woman wins.

DarkCrawler
Wonder Woman wins.

stormfront13
well the same can be sid for elektra, she has trained almost all of her life to. yeah diana has more experience, but elektra is so much more ruthless.

Superherovandal
diana trained and learned even alien martial arts.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13
well the same can be sid for elektra, she has trained almost all of her life to. yeah diana has more experience, but elektra is so much more ruthless.

How old is he? 25?

Diana has been training way longer then that. And she is much more skilled, stronger, and she can be ruthless too.

Pepito
Elektra would probably kill her pretty quickly due to her sais rather than skill. Wonder Woman's a good fighter but she cannot dodge without her superspeed and the bracelets wont stop sais

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Pepito
Elektra would probably kill her pretty quickly due to her sais rather than skill. Wonder Woman's a good fighter but she cannot dodge without her superspeed and the bracelets wont stop sais

Uh...why wouldn't they stop sais?

8bitChris
Elektra recently took out a few thousand 'the hand' members with Wolverine. It was her idea too, Wolverine didn't even think they could do it.

JWangSDC
The problem is how much of Wonder Woman's abilities are attributed to her powers. I mean you have to understand that even IF Elektra could beat wonder woman without her powers...that doesn't mean that Elektra with wonder woman's powers would beat Wonder Woman with her powers.

With that POV, if wonder woman suddenly lost her powers, I'm pretty sure elektra would win. It's not the same question as who's fighting ability is better.

MERCILOUS
I think you're thinking about it backwards (or maybe you should try it backwards.) WW is use to not using her powers. Try it this way.

give Elektra Identical powers to WW. WW wins, she's the better fighter and probably has much higher will.

JWangSDC
Actually, YOU'RE thinking about it backwards. Whoever has to adjust will be at a disadvantage. Here wonder woman has to learn what it's like to have no powers.

Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I think you're thinking about it backwards (or maybe you should try it backwards.) WW is use to not using her powers. Try it this way.

give Elektra Identical powers to WW. WW wins, she's the better fighter and probably has much higher will.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by JWangSDC
Actually, YOU'RE thinking about it backwards. Whoever has to adjust will be at a disadvantage. Here wonder woman has to learn what it's like to have no powers.

I said maybe and that's my point, no she doesn't.

Originally posted by Draco69
Actually there were periods of times where Diana had her powers taken from her during her training as a child on Themyscira. Her mother and the other Amazons were afraid that her skills would be diluted do to her powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.